• 454(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-10-18, 15:18)peppy6582 Wrote:
(2014-10-18, 10:27)psysfaction Wrote: I am running into problems after using the PTVL Manager.

PTVL seams to hang while updating the channels.

It hangs on my first channels where I set advanced rules to exclude some TV-shows.
It's a TV-Gendra (Action) with excluded TV shows.
It hangs after adding the Entries when it tries to process Rule 18.

This is my settings2 file

And here is my Log

What can I do?
Any help is appreciated.

When I tried to replicate it, it hung up on the exclude "Ranma ½". When I took that out, it worked. It seems like the rule processing doesn't recognize the ½. Try that and let me know.

You were right.
When I deleted it PTVL was working right.

As a work around I now changed the title to Rama 0.5 in the library and now it works great.

Still quite new to PTVL but learning every day new things about it :-)

Thanks for the help
(2014-10-18, 17:38)psysfaction Wrote:
(2014-10-18, 15:18)peppy6582 Wrote:
(2014-10-18, 10:27)psysfaction Wrote: I am running into problems after using the PTVL Manager.

PTVL seams to hang while updating the channels.

It hangs on my first channels where I set advanced rules to exclude some TV-shows.
It's a TV-Gendra (Action) with excluded TV shows.
It hangs after adding the Entries when it tries to process Rule 18.

This is my settings2 file

And here is my Log

What can I do?
Any help is appreciated.

When I tried to replicate it, it hung up on the exclude "Ranma ½". When I took that out, it worked. It seems like the rule processing doesn't recognize the ½. Try that and let me know.

You were right.
When I deleted it PTVL was working right.

As a work around I now changed the title to Rama 0.5 in the library and now it works great.

Still quite new to PTVL but learning every day new things about it :-)

Thanks for the help

No problem at all Big Grin
Where do donor icons download to? I cannot find the location anywhere.
(2014-10-18, 20:20)mahogany419 Wrote: Where do donor icons download to? I cannot find the location anywhere.

Userdata/addon_data/script.PseudoTV.live/logo

Channel folder setting should automatically point to location after dl
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-10-15, 15:13)psysfaction Wrote:
(2014-10-15, 15:05)azrael17 Wrote:
(2014-10-15, 12:18)bry- Wrote: This list you list of is managed by the community. The community is no longer managing the list. I was a heavy contributer at first but have since stopped because of the lack of participation from the majority of the community.

I have been working on getting a number of channels together. Once I have them nailed down I intend to submit them to the list.

I have a question for Luna however. Some of my channels are a collection of various youtube channels. For example I might have 4 or 5 different youtube channels from 4 or 5 different users grouped together as one PTVL channel called "Food Network". Can something like this be added to the community list, or should the list be limited to one YT channel/playlist per one PTVL channel?

Also, I have put together my own playlists on youtube such as "Disney Cartoons" or "Looney Toons Cartoons". Can these playlists be added to the community list?

I'd be interested in trying some of those channels out :-)

The channels have been added to the community list now if you were still interested.
Hey guys, I've got a few errors with PseudoTV Live.

1. I've been using the TVDB to set up all my shows. I did this for The Guild which is a group of FLV files. It worked fine and I can see show info, but when I try to fire up PseudoTV Live, the 'Updating channel' modal that appears when you first load the app freezes at 55%. I went into the logs and recorded this: http://pastebin.com/1Qjc5A3p

By the looks of it the FLVParser just bugs out and the PsuedoTV channel generator doesn't ever progress any further. In the meantime I simply deleted the show info and as a stopgap measure until this bug is fixed. I can now progress past 55%.

2. After doing the above, I get a freeze at 70%. http://pastebin.com/8DF78kF9 Not sure how to fix this one.

I'm on OpenELEC 4.2.1 Generix.x86_64, XBMC 13.2, PseudoTV Live 0.5.4.

EDIT: 0.5.4a fixed these issues.
(2014-10-19, 03:08)Flynsarmy Wrote: Hey guys, I've got a few errors with PseudoTV Live.

1. I've been using the TVDB to set up all my shows. I did this for The Guild which is a group of FLV files. It worked fine and I can see show info, but when I try to fire up PseudoTV Live, the 'Updating channel' modal that appears when you first load the app freezes at 55%. I went into the logs and recorded this: http://pastebin.com/1Qjc5A3p

By the looks of it the FLVParser just bugs out and the PsuedoTV channel generator doesn't ever progress any further. In the meantime I simply deleted the show info and as a stopgap measure until this bug is fixed. I can now progress past 55%.

2. After doing the above, I get a freeze at 70%. http://pastebin.com/8DF78kF9 Not sure how to fix this one.

I'm on OpenELEC 4.2.1 Generix.x86_64, XBMC 13.2, PseudoTV Live 0.5.4.

I don't review partial logs
Is there a way to change audio and subtitle tracks in PseudoTV Live? Or a way to set up bindings to make this possible? I have a lot of dual audio videos that I prefer specific tracks in.
(2014-10-19, 03:32)Flynsarmy Wrote: Is there a way to change audio and subtitle tracks in PseudoTV Live? Or a way to set up bindings to make this possible? I have a lot of dual audio videos that I prefer specific tracks in.

I would like to know too I have some dual audio files. Up until I think 0.4.8 I was able to hit the keyboard shortcut to bring up XBMC media controls but now the controls just flash on the screen they won't stay.
I just installed the latest 0.5.4a version on my Openelec box and for some reason I no longer have the channel logos populate in the Channel grid. I have looked at settings and 'Menu uses Channel' and Logo is selected, so I am not sure the reason the logos no longer work. Thank you.
I just installed the update and I lost artwork, logos and channel rules are not working. I've removed the program and the cache folder/settings and manually reinstalled with the same outcome. Where can I download a previous version.

Update: After 4 re-installs I've got artwork and logos working but channel rules remain broken.
just wondering if it would be possible to have an option to start pseudotv live directly to the guide without loading any channels.
(2014-10-19, 09:29)Technobob Wrote: I just installed the update and I lost artwork, logos and channel rules are not working. I've removed the program and the cache folder/settings and manually reinstalled with the same outcome. Where can I download a previous version.

Update: After 4 re-installs I've got artwork and logos working but channel rules remain broken.

Log?

(2014-10-19, 15:52)mnjm9b Wrote: just wondering if it would be possible to have an option to start pseudotv live directly to the guide without loading any channels.

Nope, not possible
Upgraded to latest stable and I have issues with xmltv.
PLTV can't parse my file and i see at the epg "TV listings unavailable,Check your xmltv file"
I also have the same result even with the xmltv file that PLTV downloads with it's xmltv service.

Here is a log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2vk3h09cfdhr8hd/xbmc.log?dl=0

Thanks
(2014-10-19, 15:52)mnjm9b Wrote: just wondering if it would be possible to have an option to start pseudotv live directly to the guide without loading any channels.

I think a better way might be if someone can figure a way to have channel one be some kind of splash screen that displays relevant info (ex: weather) but doesn't rely on any outside video streams and therefore will never fail.
  • 454(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45