• 46(current)
Release Mimic 3.x for Jarvis
Hey, love the progress on this skin. Its my new default now that bello seems dead. Just wanted to see if this is a bug in the skin or kodi is being weird. Under Settings>Appearance>File Lists I have "Show Parent Folder Items" disabled to get rid of that shortcut in my tv show and movie lists. Just prefer it that way. I put a submenu shortcut to Video Sources in order to access my sources in case I add new HDDs or folders. So I have, under appearance, "Show 'Add source' buttons" enabled. The issue is, with source buttons enabled but parent items disabled, Add source does not show up and the add/remove/edit source options do not show up in the context menu. If i flip show parent folder items on, both show up. If i disable it again and leave add source buttons enabled, the add source button remains in place and i can manipulate sources. If i reboot my machine or kodi, they disappear again. Screen shots below to get an idea of what i mean:

(2016-04-09, 07:33)devsfan1830 Wrote: Hey, love the progress on this skin. Its my new default now that bello seems dead. Just wanted to see if this is a bug in the skin or kodi is being weird. Under Settings>Appearance>File Lists I have "Show Parent Folder Items" disabled to get rid of that shortcut in my tv show and movie lists. Just prefer it that way. I put a submenu shortcut to Video Sources in order to access my sources in case I add new HDDs or folders. So I have, under appearance, "Show 'Add source' buttons" enabled. The issue is, with source buttons enabled but parent items disabled, Add source does not show up and the add/remove/edit source options do not show up in the context menu. If i flip show parent folder items on, both show up. If i disable it again and leave add source buttons enabled, the add source button remains in place and i can manipulate sources. If i reboot my machine or kodi, they disappear again. Screen shots below to get an idea of what i mean:
Thanks for pointing this out, and for illustrating it with screenshots. This is no longer an issue with the Krypton version, I'll see about fixing it for the Jarvis version.

Update: Just checked the Jarvis version, and this was already fixed on github. I just sent in a pull request, so there should be a new version on the repo in a few days.
Just discovered this skin after years of using Aeon Nox and it's become my new default. Thanks for the effort!

I've got one quick questions. I've got 3.4.0 installed from the Kodi repository and I can't view CodecInfo (nothing happens when I press "O" key). I saw a few weeks back on the thread that this issue has been fixed on the github release but has this fix been pushed to the Kodi repository yet?
(2016-04-09, 16:21)omohat Wrote: Just discovered this skin after years of using Aeon Nox and it's become my new default. Thanks for the effort!

I've got one quick questions. I've got 3.4.0 installed from the Kodi repository and I can't view CodecInfo (nothing happens when I press "O" key). I saw a few weeks back on the thread that this issue has been fixed on the github release but has this fix been pushed to the Kodi repository yet?
I just submitted a new version (3.4.1) to the Kodi repo, it should show up in a few days. Let me know if there is still a problem after the update.
(2016-03-26, 17:02)braz Wrote:
(2016-03-26, 16:33)miicker Wrote:
(2016-03-21, 18:57)braz Wrote: I get a 403 error, forbidden. Not sure if the link has changed, didn't see anything on the wiki or forum.

So is it possible for me to help you translate the theme in Dutch? Are you planning on repairing the broken link (this link for the translation is also mentioned in the topic start, so if you are not planning on repairing the link, you might want to remove that part.
Did some more searching, this link should work...

https://www.transifex.com/teamxbmc/kodi-...age/nl_NL/

Thanks for the link, but I requested an invite a long time ago, even sent some people some messages asking to accept my requests or send me an invite. Is is possible for you to accept me to the Dutch team? (My username over their is Miicker)
Hi,

Is it possible, to make the Topbar background fully transparent, like it was in v3.2.0.

I've tried modifying the includes.xml and replacing the first occurrence of

Code:
<texture>background.png</texture>

with

Code:
<texture>topbar.png</texture>
topbar.png is fully transparent image from version 3.2.0

in section
Code:
<!-- Navigation Bar -->
        <include name="Topbar">

but nothing has changed.

Thank you.
(2016-04-09, 19:02)miicker Wrote:
(2016-03-26, 17:02)braz Wrote:
(2016-03-26, 16:33)miicker Wrote: So is it possible for me to help you translate the theme in Dutch? Are you planning on repairing the broken link (this link for the translation is also mentioned in the topic start, so if you are not planning on repairing the link, you might want to remove that part.
Did some more searching, this link should work...

https://www.transifex.com/teamxbmc/kodi-...age/nl_NL/

Thanks for the link, but I requested an invite a long time ago, even sent some people some messages asking to accept my requests or send me an invite. Is is possible for you to accept me to the Dutch team? (My username over their is Miicker)
Sorry, I don't have any control over Transifex.

Sent from my Nexus 6
(2016-04-09, 20:30)bobi1024 Wrote: Hi,

Is it possible, to make the Topbar background fully transparent, like it was in v3.2.0.

I've tried modifying the includes.xml and replacing the first occurrence of

Code:
<texture>background.png</texture>

with

Code:
<texture>topbar.png</texture>
topbar.png is fully transparent image from version 3.2.0

in section
Code:
<!-- Navigation Bar -->
        <include name="Topbar">

but nothing has changed.

Thank you.
This is untested and you would need to redo this every time the skin updates, but you can try the following:

1) Search for "topbar" in Includes.xml
2) Comment out the second image control in the topbar include. The one you want to comment out has listselect_fo.png as the texture.
Thank you, it worked. You are great.
I will make some automation for the redo Smile
I managed to put info label in LowPanel view

Will post screenshots when its finished. What is the condition I have to use for those infolabel to appear only in LowPanel view as at the moment they appear in every other view as well

Thanks
(2016-04-09, 17:42)braz Wrote: I just submitted a new version (3.4.1) to the Kodi repo, it should show up in a few days. Let me know if there is still a problem after the update.

Just got 3.4.1 today and I can confirm it fixes the CodecInfo issue.
I just spent the last two days remaking my build on this skin and now logo view has been changed/removed again? Why would you remove something that isn't harming anyone? I just don't get it.

Is there any way to have it like it was before? It's the only reason I used this skin. :-(
(2016-04-10, 04:44)SSorcereRR Wrote: I managed to put info label in LowPanel view

Will post screenshots when its finished. What is the condition I have to use for those infolabel to appear only in LowPanel view as at the moment they appear in every other view as well

Thanks
Try this...

Code:
<visible>Control.IsVisible(55)</visible>
(2016-04-10, 18:06)Gonzohunter Wrote: I just spent the last two days remaking my build on this skin and now logo view has been changed/removed again? Why would you remove something that isn't harming anyone? I just don't get it.

Is there any way to have it like it was before? It's the only reason I used this skin. :-(
If it's the only reason you liked this skin, I'm sure you'll be able to find another skin that has a similar view.

Logo view won't be coming back, I always felt like it was missing something. Instead I added more art options for the Fanart view.

It's not the only reason I liked the skin. It's the reason I chose to move my build to it. I've just wasted two days of my life moving a build over for solely that reason and yours is the best skin that supported it.

I just don't understand why you'd remove it once it's already there. It's not hurting anyone and it's only going to turn (some) people away. I love the skin and I've settled on this view for now but I just don't like it. It's not a pop at you, I just don't like it. I really detest that star rating for a start. It tells you nothing. I'd much prefer the actual rating to show. I've spent months making logos for shows that don't have them. I don't want that time to be a waste too.

EDIT: Words that fit into the main menu bar without scrolling are now not fitting and it's auto scrolling. 3PM Kickoff would fit before. It doesn't now.
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 3.x for Jarvis3