• 49(current)
Release Mimic 3.x for Jarvis
Thanks dude.
Few comments/issues about the last version:

A. TV Shows -> List View: suddenly some of the TV shows have an horizontal poster. That's look good on the small thumbnail on the left side, but not good at all on the big poster on the right side (The poster layout is vertical, therefore it simply cut the horizontal poster).

B. In settings, Thumbnail View -> Addons are no longer displayed. Only in List View.

C. When viewing TV shows episodes in list view, is it possible to have resolution/format icon next to each episode name (right next to the score)?

Thanks,
Tal.
How do you add "In progress movies" to the Movies submenu. That options used to be a default item in the Movies sub menu, but it disappeared after an update. I've tried adding it to the submenu in the config section, but it's nowhere to be found. I saw a number of options like Actors, Directors, Studios, Sets, Year, Tags plus "Recently added movies", but no "In progress movies".
(2016-04-17, 12:49)talisel Wrote: Few comments/issues about the last version:

A. TV Shows -> List View: suddenly some of the TV shows have an horizontal poster. That's look good on the small thumbnail on the left side, but not good at all on the big poster on the right side (The poster layout is vertical, therefore it simply cut the horizontal poster).

B. In settings, Thumbnail View -> Addons are no longer displayed. Only in List View.

C. When viewing TV shows episodes in list view, is it possible to have resolution/format icon next to each episode name (right next to the score)?

Thanks,
Tal.
A. Why do some of your TV shows have horizontal thumbnails? Shouldn't they be posters?
B. I removed addons when I switched to Thumbnail view for settings, since the Addon Browser is not a settings category. I've since added a List option that includes addons, will take another look. No guarantees on adding addons to the Thumbnail view though.
C. I won't be adding any more details in the list, but I might add media flags under the episode thumbnail.
(2016-04-17, 22:28)ymmv99 Wrote: How do you add "In progress movies" to the Movies submenu. That options used to be a default item in the Movies sub menu, but it disappeared after an update. I've tried adding it to the submenu in the config section, but it's nowhere to be found. I saw a number of options like Actors, Directors, Studios, Sets, Year, Tags plus "Recently added movies", but no "In progress movies".
Not sure, just checked in Kodi 17 Krypton (haven't tested in Jarvis) and there isn't a library node for in progress movies. Just in progress tv shows. You may have to use the Watchlist script or create your own smart playlist. There's also a widget for in progress movies.
Does Mimic has the option when you pause it show the movie or music titles?

Something like this example:
- Beelink R89 RK3288.
- FTMC-16.1 Unofficial Fork.
- CUSTOM ROM: Wasser-Marschmallow-V4.0.1.0
(2016-04-18, 14:16)el_easy21 Wrote: Does Mimic has the option when you pause it show the movie or music titles?

Something like this example:
No option for that, you can see posters etc by pressing info.

Sent from my Nexus 6
(2016-04-18, 15:51)braz Wrote: No option for that, you can see posters etc by pressing info.
Sent from my Nexus 6

Sorry for my Noob question ,but you said i can see poster by pressing info. Are this option is on TV control or TV screen? thanks.
- Beelink R89 RK3288.
- FTMC-16.1 Unofficial Fork.
- CUSTOM ROM: Wasser-Marschmallow-V4.0.1.0
Press i on the remote?
Hi braz!

Just wondering how is possible to remove the overlay that is showed e.g. in the view below (in italian is called "Vetrina"):

Thanks for your help!
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
(2016-04-19, 11:39)el_easy21 Wrote:
(2016-04-18, 15:51)braz Wrote: No option for that, you can see posters etc by pressing info.
Sent from my Nexus 6

Sorry for my Noob question ,but you said i can see poster by pressing info. Are this option is on TV control or TV screen? thanks.
There's both. Press select on your remote to bring up the OSD, then navigate to the info button on the far right. Or press i on your remote.

Sent from my Nexus 6
(2016-04-19, 14:28)axlt2002 Wrote: Hi braz!

Just wondering how is possible to remove the overlay that is showed e.g. in the view below (in italian is called "Vetrina"):

Thanks for your help!
You'll have to find the overlay control in IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml and add !Control.IsVisible(53) to the visibility condition. I'm away from a computer so can't say exactly where it is.

Sent from my Nexus 6
(2016-04-19, 16:15)braz Wrote:
(2016-04-19, 14:28)axlt2002 Wrote: Hi braz!

Thanks for your help!
You'll have to find the overlay control in IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml and add !Control.IsVisible(53) to the visibility condition. I'm away from a computer so can't say exactly where it is.

Sent from my Nexus 6

Thanks braz! I managed to do that at least for the Movie ShowCase view...honestly I was hoping this would also have been valid automatically for the Music ShowCase view...but it was not the case.

In general I would remove that overlay for any view, so that the fanarts can be clearly displayed...is there a generic point to modify to reach such result?

Thanks!

Update1: I figured-out that for the Music I have to add !Control.IsVisible(54)...and so on for all the views for which I want to remove the overlay. Wink

Update2: Next step is what should I do in order to have a bottom overlay until the red line (similar to the top overlay)?

Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
in Mimic 2.xx while in showcase view of my videos I could see the MPAA rating right there, now since the 3.4.x update this seems to be missing and I have to use the game controller to go to movie info just to see the rating. this was handy when determining what movies I could play when my kiddo was awake without having to take so many steps with the controller. to clarify, I tend to use the remote stick and there is no button to get into the movie info page with the stick that I can see. so its a pita now.

star ratings are useless to me, I'd rather see the MPAA rating if possible. can this be added back in an future update?

any thoughts on this?
Is there a way to show RSSFeed on top instead of bottom? If yes, and if there's an update for Mimic, will it overwritten?

Thanks,
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 3.x for Jarvis3