• 49(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-02-29, 05:26)jdig4240 Wrote: Hello, i tried the search function, but couldnt find it, how do I enable the Autocompletion keyboard with this skin?? I already have the script installed, but wont show on the keyboard? Is the autocomplete keyboad not yet implemented with this skin yet?, if so how do I enable it??

It's not yet implemented but will be in next skin update so stay tuned.
(2016-02-29, 08:15)diedrichg Wrote: 1. What version of the beta Jarvis skin did you add this? I didn't see the fix in 3.6.38, just wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy.

It should be added a few versions back. Just tested it and submenu is working fine on my setup...
To get this right, if you press the RIGHT key on the main menu item, there doesn't slide out a submenu ?
(2016-02-29, 09:07)dunangst Wrote: First, when I click on a movie or episode, it's set to show information for that item, but since the update the footer bar is missing all the buttons on that screen, so there's no option to play the item, or view other info, change the art, etc. Then if I hit back, it returns to the previous list but automatically pops out the left-hand options menu without prompting. I tried switching back to Confluence, and the buttons appear in the footer/work properly in Confluence.

I don't know if you saw my other posts regarding this issue but you'll have to make sure that you received the latest version (1.0.56) of the skin helper service. That will solve this issue.

(2016-02-29, 09:07)dunangst Wrote: Also, on the home screen, the power icon stays visible at the bottom of the screen all the time, including when I open a submenu from one of the tiles (I have it set with 2 rows of large tiles and horizontal submenus w/ small tiles). Unfortunately, this means that the power icon covers up the middle tile in the submenu.
Thanks for the catch, will be fixed in next update
(2016-02-29, 12:41)deluxeuser Wrote: After upgrading the Titan Skin on my Kodi 16.0 Jarvis (running on my Fire TV Stick), the Kodi-Settings are set back to default. The Settings completely seem to be written into a cachefile because everytime i poweroff the Stick and wait a short time before starting it again the Settings are set back to default again. This happend on both of my Fire TV Sticks after updating from 3.6.25 to 3.6.37. Now i cant make any changes to the Kodi-Settings without getting them set back to default after restarting. Has anybody fixed this issue yet?

Yep, that is exactly what was changed in Jarvis. You should do a proper shutdown to write the settings to disk.
Just poweroff the stick will not save your settings.
(2016-02-29, 13:04)ahorne82 Wrote: I am having issues after latest update. Im using netflix style homemenu and no mater what I select for the widgets layout it only displays landscape widgets.

It's a small bug, happens when you disable the top row (spotlight). Will be fixed in next skin update
(2016-02-29, 17:18)oattes Wrote: This one does not quite qualify as a bug, but since you have been looking at processing of backgrounds, let's talk about the behaviour of the backgrounds for the music library (this is not new, but rather is something I noticed when I started using the titan skin). I understand that the skin helper obtains and maintains the extra fanart for the music library and it does a great job of collecting it. However, when browsing the music library the display of this fanart is somewhat, er, 'clunky' -- for lack of a better word. I notice this in primarily two views: an album view (panel square) sorted by artist and in the artist view (big list) also sorted by artist. There are two scenarios in each case: scenario one is when the fanart has not yet been cached (skin just installed, or helper cache reset), and scenario two is where the fanart has been collected and cached (for example when you use the pre-cache option in the skin helper settings).

In scenario one, if you scroll rapidly through several artists worth of albums (or in the artist list) and then stop on a particular artist, the background will start off with the current 'Music' background (this is expected), after a moment (2-5 seconds for me) the background will change to the fanart for the artist in question (hurrah! and this is also expected as the fanart has to be found and downloaded), but what happens next is that the background will cycle through the intervening artists (as if the skin were processing a backlog of requests for fanart) and finally (time depending on the number of intervening artists) settle back again on the selected artist fanart. Needless to say, although the backlog processing is a good thing, displaying the fanart in succession as a background is not desirable (IMHO). One could always suggest that this problem is what the pre-cache option was designed to avoid (as well as to speed up normal processing), and to-date I have felt that this was acceptable.

In scenario two, after fanart has been pre-cached, starting with a particular artist where the background selected from the fanart has already been displayed, move to the next artist. The background will quickly switch, but not to the fanart for the new artist -- rather to the standard "Music" background. After a moment, the fanart for the selected artist will appear. In this case, a moment is less than one second (in most cases) but the flicker of the standard "Music" background is problematic.

I am guessing that there may be a logic flow that can be adjusted to prevent the second scenario. Perhaps a threading challenge is also involved (particularly for scenario one). In any case, the elegance of the skin could be enhanced by refining the approach. As this is not a 'bug', feel free to put this one in the 'when I can get around to it' queue.

Thanks, Lee.

I've spent some time last days in improving all background logic. I can't reproduce this issue now so I guess it is already solved with my changes. Please test with the next skin+skin helper update which I will provide later today or tomorrow and report back if it's improved. If not, I'll note it on my todo list to take a look at on a rainy day ;-)
(2016-03-03, 02:57)jrdnlc Wrote:
(2016-03-01, 20:30)dave157 Wrote: @marcelveldt, Would it be possible to swap positions of the location info (in the header) with the weather provider info within the weather section in a future update? Thanks!

What weather pack is that and background? Looks awesome Shocked

@jrdnlc , It`s 'Weather Fanart-Multi' & 'Weather Icon -Transparent', you can find them in the KODI repo under (Jarvis) /Look and Feel / Image Collections Big Grin
(2016-02-29, 17:24)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: Little problem: I can't activate the views 57, 59 or 519 (the three big panel views) for anything. I can see them in the Enable/disable window, but not when choosing forced views or anywhere else. Titan Skin version 3.6.37 ...

Strange... I can't reproduce this one. They show up and are working fine on my setup.
Where are you trying to set this views ?
(2016-02-29, 20:34)diedrichg Wrote: Beta 3.6.38

1. Settings>General Skin Settings>Settings for Header>Configure Header for the Home Screen: As default you have "Logo + Clock" but it's not one of the options in the menu, nor are any other '+' combinations.

2. Modern Big Vertical Homescreen Layout: Where can I find the color setting for the Home Main Menu? I'd like to change its opacity (and not affect the rest of the theme backgrounds).

3. Modern Big Vertical Homescreen Layout>Enable Multiple Widget Rows: Is it not possible to get the slide-in info panel to show with multiple widget rows? What if the media info was below the clear art in the tall blank area with this setting enabled rather than on the top?

1. It depends on the home layout you're using what options show up. It isn't available for the large vertical home and the win10 layout because of the simple fact that there is other info on the left

2. It will follow the color that is set for the general panels color. If you want I can add in an additional color setting just for the main menu panel but if I do that I should probably also create options for the unfocused menu items color.

3. I'll see what I can do to fix it.
(2016-02-29, 20:54)diedrichg Wrote: I have Settings>Homescreen Layout>Homescreen Options>Display Tags On Widgets set to "Configure Individually Per Widget"

1. Setting movie widgets "Recently Added" and "Movies in Progress" to Disable Tags has no effect, I still get tags. Same goes for "Auto". This is also true for TV episodes in progress and recently added - Disabled is not functioning. HOWEVER, it DOES work on my "Sub-menu as a widget" for Quit, Reboot and Minimize - Disable Tags is working.

...Yes, I do have "Display tags/labels for episodes" enabled but that shouldn't be affecting Movie widgets, right?

What homescreen layout and widget layout do you have set ?
EDIT: nvm, I reproduced the issue...
(2016-02-28, 22:12)Simograndi Wrote: Hi Marcel, I have a small issue with an Artist ClearLogo: it's the AC/DC one. There's no way to make it show.

I have the music library structured in folders by iTunes, so the "AC/DC" folder is of course named "AC_DC". This band's name gives always many problems because of the "/", for eg. CDArtManager saves the "logo.png" under "Music\AC\DC" folder. Anyway until some time ago (before the builtin logo download feature) the logo worked also because I manuallly placed the logo.png image in the proper artist folder. But since your new system it seems that the skin is no more able to show the logo for this only band. All others are working great.

Hi, any news about this?
(2016-02-29, 21:35)Turgon Wrote: I'm having a problem since version 3.6.37 in both Netflix views: regardless of my choice in 'Layout for Widgets' all my homescreen widgets are in landscape view.
Is this expected or am I the only one with this problem?

Oops, bug... I've just fixed it. Available in next skin update
(2016-03-01, 02:10)mrojc Wrote: Sweet Thanks also have they fixed the pvr guide info?

What do you mean by this ?
(2016-02-29, 23:16)czar.nik Wrote: Having trouble with backing up my titan skin
Running on Amazon Fire TV kodi, updated to Jarvis and latest stable titan
I'm getting the error message "Make sure the selected folder is writable and that the new folder name is valid"

Any ideasHuh?

Well, the error is stating exactly what's wrong.. Kodi can't write to the location you're trying to use for the backup creation.
Maybe try it with a network location or usb media or something ?
(2016-03-01, 07:47)erusso17 Wrote: Hello. Im using Titan 3.6.37 on my firestick with netflix 2 theme, when I'm in my video views I am able to press menu and the extended info menu comes up (options for Movie Trailer, Movie Information, Queue Item, etc..) but when pressing menu on the netflix style home page I get a box that says Favourites and has an image of a puzzle piece. Is there any way to change this and prompt me with the same options?

You can't use the context menu outside the video views (library)....It's simply not supported by Kodi to show the contextmenu for items on the homescreen. The <info> key is now possible since version 16 (Jarvis) to open the videodetails for a widget
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11