Release Black Glass Nova 4.x for Kodi 15.x Isengard
Hi Tgx,

I modified the 'True' to 'False' in the extract below, but still not displaying in file name ascending sequence, images are displayed in some random manner, should I have changed more, I changed this one because it was close to the word 'Background' :-)

background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow)]</imagepath>
<aspectratio aligny="top">scale</aspectratio>
<timeperimage>14000</timeperimage>
<fadetime>400</fadetime>
<randomize>true</randomize>
<animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="250">Visible</animation>
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="250">Hidden</animation>
</control>
<control type="image">
That's for the Artist Slideshow addon while playing music.
You need to edit the line 682 near the line with:

<imagepath background="true">$VAR[Fanart.Art]</imagepath>

Tgx
changed 'True' to 'False' at line 682 images still displaying in random mode?

Background is set to multi in skin settings and pointing to folder containing images, correct images displayed just in random format :-(

I then stream a radio channel from favourites screen, music streams correctly after a while song playing details disappear so only background image displayed, but the slideshow is random display of images from the correct folder, instead of in ascending file name sequence.
You need to restart Kodi to make the change effective.

I've just did the same at line 682 and it works.

If you want to disable the randomize effect throughout the whole skin, you need to search for every occurrence of "<randomize>true</randomize>" and replace it with "<randomize>false</randomize>" in the file "Includes.xml".

Tgx
Music 
Jabadabaduuuuu!!!!!

RoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRofl

You are so awesome my man Smile

You just tell me, if you want some help setting up the Logitech Server part for yourself, im there for you! Cool

Have a nice weekend
(2015-10-09, 09:45)Tgxcorporation Wrote: You need to restart Kodi to make the change effective.

I've just did the same at line 682 and it works.

If you want to disable the randomize effect throughout the whole skin, you need to search for every occurrence of "<randomize>true</randomize>" and replace it with "<randomize>false</randomize>" in the file "Includes.xml".

Tgx

Hi Tgx,

Another day, started and re-edited (correctly Confused) now works for me, thanks again for your amazing help.

Would it be possible to have 'Randomise' as a configurable option?

I notice you have a randomise option under Pictures>Slideshow.
Is there any way to add widget like Titan skin? Glass nova not showing any widget
How do you change the splash screen?
(2015-11-05, 05:06)CJ82 Wrote: How do you change the splash screen?
Splash Screen is normally the screen displayed when you take an online system down, for maintenance or a fault.
If you mean Background Screen this can be changed at Settings>Appearance>Skin-Settings>Backgrounds>Default You have options to 'Browse for image', 'Multi image' (will display multiple images in a folder) or 'Reset'. Hope this is what you were looking for.
(2015-11-05, 08:18)Jeffers24 Wrote: Splash Screen is normally the screen displayed when you take an online system down, for maintenance or a fault.
If you mean Background Screen this can be changed at Settings>Appearance>Skin-Settings>Backgrounds>Default You have options to 'Browse for image', 'Multi image' (will display multiple images in a folder) or 'Reset'. Hope this is what you were looking for.

I think he is referring to the startup screen: Settings>Appearance>Skin-Settings>Startup

Tgx
(2015-10-31, 10:29)mrhoque Wrote: Is there any way to add widget like Titan skin? Glass nova not showing any widget

The next version will have a new management system for widgets and it will be possible to add wigets choosing from a wider selection.

Tgx
Amazing skin!

Question: what file can I edit to change the background path? Trying to put onto fire stick from computer and the file path is for my computer but would like to create path to file located within kodi folder.

Question: secondly, is there a way to add widget to custom main menu items like it is for favorites and addons menu?

Question: is there a way to have build play a intro video (MP4) when you start up Kodi?
(2015-11-30, 00:21)Durex Wrote: Amazing skin!

Question: what file can I edit to change the background path? Trying to put onto fire stick from computer and the file path is for my computer but would like to create path to file located within kodi folder.

Question: secondly, is there a way to add widget to custom main menu items like it is for favorites and addons menu?

Question: is there a way to have build play a intro video (MP4) when you start up Kodi?

1 - You can add sources in your file manager: https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...leshooting

2 - Not in the current version. In the next version there will be.

3 - Settings > Skin settings > Startup > Startup screen type > Custom Video and select the path to the video.

Tgx
Wondering how I would be able to add more view modes by editing files? Which file in the user data or add on file should I configure?
my problem is saving multi image backgrounds so build can go on to other devices, normal procedure like editing gui to special://home/******* doesn't seem to work when restart kodi skin resets gui to original settings. I have created a few mainmune icons with subs and made folder for each group of images, set thumbnails etc, if transfer to media box no backgrounds as its looking for original directories but it does keep thumbnails. I need to be able to swap build between android devices and windows devices

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Glass Nova 4.x for Kodi 15.x Isengard2