• 5(current)
WIP Additional views for Advanced Launcher
Dropbox not syncing after I rebooted the PC.

The files are now uploaded but a quick look at the Madnox variables.xml the overlay variable has a different name to the Silvo variable so you will probably need to change $VAR[OverlayVar] to $VAR[WatchedIconVar]

I've tried to download madnox to test but the download keeps bumming out before it does so I'm not able to test against anything other than Silvo mod at the moment.
ok it's all ok i rewrite code for isengard and skin aeon madnox

and the change font for info wall is possibile?

Thanks
Cool, in case I didn't make it clear you need to make the change in my code not the variables.xml.

What are you looking for with fhe font?
any font but i don't know insert new font for change font in the video wall

is the last change because the view is a perfect!

how they can insert new font or change fonts?

Thanks
how change font? in video wall UsefulG

please the last change for complete skin!

Thanks
@Vitamina1984 To change the fonts in use on the Gamesflix views you need to amend the Gamesflix variables listed in Post 2. You can put any fonts defined in your fonts.xml file between the <font></font> tags and they will work however you might find they don't quite fit or the line spacing is not quite right in which case you can amend the height/width/text offset. You can also change the text colour in the <textcolor></textcolor> tags too.

<!--GamesFlix Variables-->
<include name="GamesFlixButtonsValues">
<height>50</height>
<width>501</width>
<textoffsetx>15</textoffsetx>
<aligny>top</aligny>
<font>font14</font>
<textcolor>grey</textcolor>
<focusedcolor>grey</focusedcolor>
<onclick>noop</onclick>
</include>
<include name="GamesFlixShowCaseInfoPanelButtonsValues">
<height>90</height>
<width>501</width>
<textoffsetx>15</textoffsetx>
<aligny>top</aligny>
<font>font14</font>
<textcolor>grey2</textcolor>
<focusedcolor>grey2</focusedcolor>
<texturefocus border="1">separator5.png</texturefocus>
<texturenofocus border="1">separator5.png</texturenofocus>
<onclick>noop</onclick>
</include>
If you are looking for a font that isn't in the fonts.xml you can add them, see the wiki here http://kodi.wiki/view/Fonts
Hi UsefulG, your project seems so cool. ;D
Can be added to an official (BigNoid) Aeon Nox skin (no Silvo or other mods) on OpeneElec 6 beta 5 (based on Insengard)?
-I use a Raspberry Pi 2-
Thx
@lollo78 I haven't tested with Big Noid's Nox skin but I did look at it here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2096814 and it should just slide right in.

Not used a Pi or Openelec but it should work the same as on Windows.
Ok, I'll study better your code and I'll try to add on my aeon nox.
Can I ask you what happens when I'll update to a new release the Aeon Nox addon?
I have to manually re patch all again?
@lollo78 The instructions should be the same just Custom_1229 rather than Custom_1130

Yes, I'm afraid you will need to reinstall the views after skin updates unless Big Noid wants to add the views to the main Nox skin. Which he is more than welcome to do. Smile

I set add-on updates to manual and do a full backup before installing new skin updates. The actual time to copy settings back isn't very long so I'm happy to live with it.
OK, I'll try it!
Have you asked Big Noid to add your patch to the master code?
If not, tell him... maybe... ;D
+1

It would be great to have this in the default skin
I will drop him a PM to see if he would like to add it into the main release. I honestly didn't have temerity to suggest Big Noid add my views to Aeon Nox but if it's something that would be of benefit to you guys I'll ask.
First off I just want to say thanks for such an awesome view for advanced launcher. This is exactly what I've been looking for. However, so far I am unable to get it to work. Sad I think I may be missing something in the textures.

So far I have copied all code into the corresponding XML's and I can select each view in the side menu. However, I am unable to see any boxart or fanart. . . Although I can see the games information.

I Have also downloaded Madnox from git and moved the textures you mentioned to the media folder but no resolve. I was hoping maybe someone could point me in the right direction to get this working. Also I am using Aeon Nox Silvo 5.7.4-2.07 and Isengard 15.1. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide me!
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Additional views for Advanced Launcher0