• 5(current)
Anyone else having problems when resuming from 'Pause'?
Thanks, disabling the navigation sounds also solved the issue for me.
I had the same problem before. It seems to be fixed in 21559. Smile
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]• nate w.
[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
I just confirmed that the issue still exists for me after installing 21559. I'll stick to leaving the the navigational sounds disabled as a fix for now.
blazeblaze Wrote:I just confirmed that the issue still exists for me after installing 21559. I'll stick to leaving the the navigational sounds disabled as a fix for now.

Are you using Pause or Play to resume?
When I push either of them, it wont resume play. But I never really used the pause button to pause so Im not sure what does what with the pause button. I usually just used the play button (letter p).

I did pause it, then hit x to stop it and it crashed there.
I recently had this problem. I resolved it by a clean install /w latest update and skipped Aeon flux, instead of Aeon im running Mediastream or Mediastream_redux and the problem went away.
Hitcher Wrote:Are you using Pause or Play to resume?

Hitcher,

I hit my Play button to resume, but it's been a year since I setup my Harmony, so I'm not sure exactly what command is mapped for the play button. I do get the crash when tapping the space bar on the keyboard to resume though, if that helps.
spuzz Wrote:I recently had this problem. I resolved it by a clean install /w latest update and skipped Aeon flux, instead of Aeon im running Mediastream or Mediastream_redux and the problem went away.

Aeon Flux is a movie...Are you talking about Aeon Stark, or Aeon Auriga?
Just realized I'm getting the same issue. It happens when digital audio is being passed. I uninstalled everything and reinstalled and it begin to work. Default audio is set to analog. After I changed it to digital, the pause bug seems to occur. My receiver decodes DTS and when I pause the video, it immediately loses DTS and tries to renegotiate audio. When the video is resumed, the receiver eventually is set to DTS but there is not audio heard and eventually I'll get a crash with the Pure Virtual Function call error.
supernoman Wrote:After I changed it to digital, the pause bug seems to occur. My receiver decodes DTS and when I pause the video, it immediately loses DTS and tries to renegotiate audio. When the video is resumed, the receiver eventually is set to DTS but there is not audio heard and eventually I'll get a crash with the Pure Virtual Function call error.

Like others have said, as a work around till its resolved, do NOT use the "pause" button to pause, instead use the "play" button to pause.
got the same problem.

just upgraded to Rev21829 and played with a few settings. I Also got the runtime error when pausing and playing again.

Tried older Revs but no luck until I found this topic.

I set the navigation sounds to skin default after the upgrade... A bad choice I guess. I set them to OFF again and now pause and play work like a charm.

Thanks for the help guys!
Wanted to chime in that I get the same issue as well. Windows 7 64bit, onboard spdif out. Disabling GUI sounds seems to have worked as well. Thanks for the help guys!
On rev. 21875 still the same problem.
Just switched my pause to play.
tnx guys ... love this board .. has already kept me from so much frustration sometimes Smile
OK, i wanted to ask this before, but never did.

for past 3-4 months, and I been using XBMCUpdate daily, so I had tried all compiled versions in that period.

I'm using AC3 pashthrouth ATI HDMI, when watching movie/show with AC3 sound and I pause the playback, then few minutes later I press play again. Video will play but there is no sound. When I press stop playback XBMC crashes.

Anyone else experience that?
search
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone else having problems when resuming from 'Pause'?0