• 50(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only
Same question as RavenNL, when using widgets to play latest movies, I always have this popup menu to Play or Go Back (as I don't have trailers).

Is it possible to play movie immediatly when no trailers are available ?
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Great skin! Running 4.09 and just today all widgets are empty: random movies, random episodes, random albums. Rebooted three times but no images appearing. Also switched to another skin and back but didnt help either. 4.09 is latest so can't update, any other ideas?
(2013-02-06, 15:55)kees667 Wrote: Great skin! Running 4.09 and just today all widgets are empty: random movies, random episodes, random albums. Rebooted three times but no images appearing. Also switched to another skin and back but didnt help either. 4.09 is latest so can't update, any other ideas?

did you already install this? http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=150028

BTW, 4.0.9 is not the latest version; see my signature Wink
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
4.0.9 is the latest stable version available on XBMC.org repository.

4.1.2 (you are not up to date Tongue ) is from GITHUB : https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/blob.../addon.xml
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2013-02-06, 17:52)mikebzh44 Wrote: 4.0.9 is the latest stable version available on XBMC.org repository.

4.1.2 (you are not up to date Tongue ) is from GITHUB : https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/blob.../addon.xml

Any idea when 4.1.2 will be official in repo?
(2013-02-06, 17:52)mikebzh44 Wrote: 4.1.2 (you are not up to date Tongue ) is from GITHUB : https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/blob.../addon.xml

time to update Tongue
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
Thanks, will update manually
Now on 4.1.2 but widgets still show no more art. Changed some of them and doesnt help. weird,
(2013-02-06, 08:05)armymanbrad Wrote: Thank you so much vaican the top bar is toast. I cant seem to get rid of the bottom bar in the movies library showcase mode . The bar has the name of the mlvie and all the movie type screen size and other tags like that. It takes up a quarter of the screen and kills half the kick a$$ fan art in the movie library. I would put it in fan art view but honestly when you flip through one move at a time with full screen fan art you feel like your going to puke lol.
In view type settings its called floor lable but doesent give you the option to remove it.
View Type Settings floor label is just to change it, not to hide it. But a 1/4 of the screen? Slightly exaggerated I think Tongue
Most of the display options (like showcase for example) have the option in the view types to put fixed list on or off. Anyone know if I am missing a trick with the shift view as it seems to be one of the few that is in fixed list only mode or anyone know how I can force it into 'looped' mode myself?

Cheers Andy

PS Loving the skin. My first one used with Frodo..
is there a way for me to make one of the customs go to the shutdown menu? and by shutdown menu i mean when you press the "s" key on the keyboard. that shutdown menu Smile
(2013-02-07, 03:19)hewligun Wrote: is there a way for me to make one of the customs go to the shutdown menu? and by shutdown menu i mean when you press the "s" key on the keyboard. that shutdown menu Smile

yes, use type: custom and enter "ActivateWindow(shutdownmenu)"
watch gallery

some new stuff (still WIP):
- new bottom menu with dynamic buttons
- news widget
- dynamic icons for bottom quicknav (config,fullscreeen,playlist,dvd)
- icons for list viewtypes
- filter status in breadcrumbs
- 5 slots for MovieWall
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Looking for help with TV shows episode view in Frodo. You can toggle the poster on/off, but in Eden it was the season poster. Now it is showing me the all seasons poster and I can't change it. Is it possible to make the poster for the season your viewing show up?
not possible, no.
Cool new stuff Phil, not sure how you keep coming up with these cool new ideas but nice job man! Smile
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only14