• 50(current)
Release Xbox One Skin
awesome stuff, toyota. could you add a date to the build you have on the first post? it's becoming difficult what version I'm on. maybe set up a repo?
Hey I was just thinking - how can I change the xbox controller keymap for while video is playing to allow like Y to show subtitle options and X to show video options and whatnot. Right now all they do is bring up the OSD. Just a thought.
@ADHDMedia : Haha i will, it's going to take some time but it should be all working for the next update Smile
Thanks man! Smile

@dgm1960 : Thanks for that! i will try and integrate this in to the next update, i have also recently found out how to i could list your own library there as well, and as for the radio section of the app i could integrate tunein radio Smile
And as for the games and apps section image this was taken from the old Xbox One dashboard and it has been updated a little bit since then.

@ToxicAnt : Thanks! and yeah will doo. As for a repo i can't host it on Github as Githubs max file size limit is 100mb and my skin is around 450mb. I have been looking in to Bitbucket and other alternatives but i am not sure if i can use this when creating an XBMC repo. I will have to have a look in to it.

@ADHDMedia : To change around your keymap just open it up scroll down until you find : <FullscreenVideo> Under this you will see the button actions for when the full screen video is active.

If you scroll down and find this :

PHP Code:
<button id="3">FullScreen</button

The "3" means X button on your controller. To change this to open up the video options just change it to :

PHP Code:
<button id="3">ActivateWindow(123)</button

That will open up the video options when you press the X button. (If this button isn't there then just add it under the others)

As for the subtitles button you can change :

PHP Code:
<button id="4">OSD</button

In to this :

PHP Code:
<button id="4">XBMC.RunScript(script.xbmc.subtitles)</button

This will open up the subtitles script when you press Y on your controller.

If you wanted to map any other buttons then here's a list of useful commands : XBMC Commands
And here's a list of useful window ids : Window ids

Here are a few more previews of how everything is looking :

Thanks for the instructions, I'm gonna customize my keymap a bit. If you like, I'll send you a copy in case anyone else wants it.

Send me your email address so I can send you my xpadder profiles and anything else you think might be of use to you.

And lastly… is that an actual OnLive app for XBMC? Where did that come from!?
@ADHDMedia : Yeah thanks!

And my email address is [email protected]

And yeah it was just a little plugin that i created ages ago. It isn't really a proper plugin or anything it just has the Onlive app installed in to the plugin directory and the plugin launches it without XBMC loosing focus. I can send you a copy of it if you want ?

Also here is a little video preview of the latest update so far : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIW2LkjW...e=youtu.be
hey toyota12303 can you please remove that controller charger icon next too the clock i really don't like it just the clock would look better
(2014-04-15, 04:30)iAMl3dgend Wrote: hey toyota12303 can you please remove that controller charger icon next too the clock i really don't like it just the clock would look better

I like it, but I use a controller. Would be better as an option either on/off.
(2014-04-15, 04:56)ADHDMedia Wrote:
(2014-04-15, 04:30)iAMl3dgend Wrote: hey toyota12303 can you please remove that controller charger icon next too the clock i really don't like it just the clock would look better

I like it, but I use a controller. Would be better as an option either on/off.

i also use a controller but it just doesn't look good it would look better with just a clock more cleaner
@iAMl3dgend : I will add an option in the next update to disable it.

I have also just created a pretty cool new skydrive app. It doesn't actually use skydrive because this is currently not possible from XBMC. it just uses images from the 500px plugin and links to your library.

Here's how it's looking :

I have also fixed the picture buttons on the game info sections, before it was using google and the plugin changed and now doesn't work the same, now it's using 500px plugin and this gets more accurate pictures and at faster loading times.
How bout that OnLive? Is that an actual plugin? Or what is that?
@ADHDMedia : Nahh it's not a proper plugin it's just a little script that i created ages ago that launches the onlive .exe without loosing focus of XBMC. But now you can launch everything an easier way directly from the skin (Adding a custom program to the games & apps screen).
Gotcha.
maybe you wanna make it onedrive instead of skydrive?
@iAMl3dgend : Oh yeah i forgot that they changed the name of it.
Hey did you end up throwing that video up on the first post? I don't see it.
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Skin25