• 50(current)
[MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out
Hitcher Wrote:I decided to have a look at adding the Fixedlist today and, even though I can see the need not to duplicate items in a list, I really found the look of a Fixedlist off putting (uneven empty space/icon layout) so I've come up with a compromise. Now the layout will change depending on the number of items in the list so as to keep everything layout perfectly.

Let me know what you think.

[/align]

Really nice, if it's optional. Is it?
+1 on the optional...
Not yet, I just got it working and wanted feedback ASAP.
Looks good, the only thing problem I can find so far is that the 16:9 season thumbs aren't centered like the poster ones. They're aligned to the left.
Ignore this Laugh
jalesm Wrote:Looks good, the only thing problem I can find so far is that the 16:9 season thumbs aren't centered like the poster ones. They're aligned to the left.
Damn, I knew I'd forget something -try it with 'TV Posters Off'. Rolleyes
Looks fine to me.
Hitcher Wrote:That's exactly what it's meant to bring up - the icon with three lines is the 'Playlist'.

I see, I see. Well, thank you for the help. Is there a menu that can pop up on screen (besides the video calibration menu)? I remember there being one, but maybe, I'm too many MODs in. Smile
Fixed now.

The only thing I find odd now is the little title widget disappearing on the selected item. Does anyone thing I should keep it shown for all items?
Hitcher Wrote:Fixed now.

The only thing I find odd now is the little title widget disappearing on the selected item. Does anyone thing I should keep it shown for all items?

Thanks, all better now.

As for widget, I agree it looks weird in this format. I could do without it, but I understand why people need it. You can make it optional like the watched overlays or remake it into something a little more subtle. Like an overlay with the season number.episode number in the corner or something.
Hitcher Wrote:No idea, sorry.

Maybe ask Leeuw here -

[MOD] List View Rev2 (Low List)

Cheers, thanks for the awesome skin too btw, I was always a strict Mediastream user for years previously. Smile
Hitcher Wrote:Not yet, I just got it working and wanted feedback ASAP.

I like it alot...Great work again
Hi,

Great work on this skin.

Your "Mediafire" media.part2.rar fails with a crc error.

Downloaded twice.

Regards,

Gary
Any possibility of adding the scrolling by letter functionality to Aeon? I really like this function and it allows you to scroll through a larger library faster.

http://xbmc.org/jmarshall/2008/08/05/som...hlighting/

Great job so far Hitcher!
Well, gut update, but, I don´t know if is only me, when I go to Settigns, I see the hole menu(font) a little to big for the graphic, I mean, settings > menu(settings), the lnks are too out of the graphics..
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out11