• 50(current)
[RELEASE] Canada On Demand (Successor to CTV Properties)
I've experienced that on occasion with CTV. Usually it just sorts itself out after a while.

You can go into add-on settings and lower the quality on "Video Quality" and see if it helps...
(That setting only affects TSN at the moment)
thanks - works great - love the auto update with the Repo
ctv doesn't work.
ummm jay leno off the ctv worked for me...
(2013-07-17, 22:32)tcheu Wrote: ctv doesn't work.

On occasion CTV tends to be a bit slow.

I increased the page fetch timeout, and that should help.
Putting the new version in the repo now; should auto-update for you.
and others too ctv works good.
treehouse though... does not work which is too bad...
got nickelodeon from another repository but their video section contains few full length episodes.
tried treehouse tv.com as well and same thing short clips and few full length episodes...

any suggestions for kids media that contain treehouse full length episode content?

Or do I go nas and start copying all my dvd's...

would be sop much easier to just stream...
(2013-07-20, 02:31)therocket18 Wrote: and others too ctv works good.
treehouse though... does not work which is too bad...
got nickelodeon from another repository but their video section contains few full length episodes.
tried treehouse tv.com as well and same thing short clips and few full length episodes...

any suggestions for kids media that contain treehouse full length episode content?

Or do I go nas and start copying all my dvd's...

would be sop much easier to just stream...

How about TVO Kids?
That one's still working
darn I just ran an update for Canada on demand....
now trhe nick Canada link is there...

ill try tvo kids ty

i like thje nick Canada link - quiker than others - but still only clips vs full episodes Smile

one day ill learn this code...
@icharania.

Sorry if this has been answered before but I need some support and help from your side as this my first post here.I am outside Canada so when I installed the addon and wanna play any video from any channel like CBC, Global Tv etc I received a message "Sorry the video is not available in your country" so how to bypass this problem hope to receive soft answers and not a hard one thanks.
(2013-07-20, 20:07)Gull Wrote: @icharania.

Sorry if this has been answered before but I need some support and help from your side as this my first post here.I am outside Canada so when I installed the addon and wanna play any video from any channel like CBC, Global Tv etc I received a message "Sorry the video is not available in your country" so how to bypass this problem hope to receive soft answers and not a hard one thanks.

You'll need to get a Canadian proxy.
You can then enter the details into the add-on settings under 'HttpProxy'

edit:
mind you, I haven't tried this as I live in Canada... but it should work
I got the canadian proxy, but still having this message , script failed, sometimes "not available in your country,
and sometimes it workwith some news links
Hye andre_pl
what happened with your links in the post #1 ??
Just tried Amazing Race Canada under CTV, I enabled the Automatically Play Multiple Clips option; it seemed to not know what to do with the first two clips of the list, as it started with one of the later clips (the 4th) as opposed to the first. If I disabled the option, I can pick the first clip and then go down the subsequent clips in the list.
Other CTV shows seem to be doing the same thing too (Conan for example).
Anybody else experiencing the same issue?

CTV News is fine though, weird
@icharania

Bro I tried a few free proxies after putting it into addon setting but with no luck whats so ever. Any other option I have left to make the addon working outside Canada, thanks.
You'll have to find a substitute to COD outside of Canada
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Canada On Demand (Successor to CTV Properties)11