• 53(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2015-04-11, 14:46)darren1963 Wrote:
(2015-04-11, 12:50)Lordbazza Wrote: where the maker of this addon erikophobia

Why don't u just download the android app.....get an account for next to nothing and then u can watch the footy....easy peasy

How do you get an account for next to nothing?
(2015-04-11, 14:46)darren1963 Wrote:
(2015-04-11, 12:50)Lordbazza Wrote: where the maker of this addon erikophobia

Why don't u just download the android app.....get an account for next to nothing and then u can watch the footy....easy peasy

If you're in the US, then probably. If not, then that is not going to work.

It's all a big vague, really.
I'd love to have a fix that requires a US cable logon... The problem with the Android app on the Fire TV is I need a mouse to use it. Also the picture quality in Kodi on the addon is way better.
vdubt25 has the games on today using NBCSN somehow. Watching the Everton game now in HD and working spot on.
(2015-04-10, 14:33)Lordbazza Wrote: i agree gloves i think nbc is great i been atching the mma and the priemier league too

(2015-04-11, 15:06)Rattaz1981 Wrote: vdubt25 has the games on today using NBCSN somehow. Watching the Everton game now in HD and working spot on.

There is several I see this afternoon. However they will only show certain games at 3pm.
Anyone wanting the golf later on, Phoenix, Sports, USA/Canadian then TSN 1 has it on. As for NBCSN, no doubt a fix will arrive soon enough.
I actually hope they make this a legit login addon.
(2015-04-11, 15:20)Rattaz1981 Wrote: Anyone wanting the golf later on, Phoenix, Sports, USA/Canadian then TSN 1 has it on. As for NBCSN, no doubt a fix will arrive soon enough.

NBCSN is working (no VPN needed). It is NBCSE that is not working
(2015-04-11, 15:23)Arse4life Wrote: I actually hope they make this a legit login addon.

Yeah I agree especially after seeing some of the posts here since it went down.

Judging from the phone calls I'm receiving I'd say NBC has also knocked out smartdns users too
which may explain why the Windows app is working better than I've seen before.
(2015-04-11, 15:06)Rattaz1981 Wrote: vdubt25 has the games on today using NBCSN somehow. Watching the Everton game now in HD and working spot on.

Me also -watching Saints in HD! If some of the whining people here spent a little time looking elsewhere they'd maybe find what they are looking for!
Me also -watching Saints in HD! If some of the whining people here spent a little time looking elsewhere they'd maybe find what they are looking for!

Me also. Glad we got given that Pen
After all that, Lordbazza is probably glad he couldn't watch the Spurs match Big Grin

Many thanks to the creator of this Brilliant addon, hope they can fix it. If a login cookie is required where would I get on from?
(2015-04-11, 17:55)Meerkat118 Wrote: Many thanks to the creator of this Brilliant addon, hope they can fix it. If a login cookie is required where would I get on from?

If you use the service with a legitimate login one will be nestled on your computer or device.
I haven't bothered looking for which cookie it is and where it is on my pc as it will be a pointless excersise unless it will be the way to get this addon working again.
I follow NBC Live Sports Extra on Twitter and looking at some of the tweets from some of the U.S. subscribers they have the same problem. NBC saying uninstall and reinstall but nowt happening. Never mind, as far as the footie is concerned season over as regards to NUFC. Still get the games on TSN and the Golf. Just hoping the F1 is on there somewhere tomorrow.
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13