• 54(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only
(2013-02-09, 10:08)crimsonfury Wrote:
(2013-02-08, 04:10)nanohits Wrote:
(2013-02-08, 02:36)crimsonfury Wrote: Nevermind! I updated to 4.1.2 and I love the options with Videowall now! I set it up for all of my movie smartplaylists and my TV shows! So both questions answered with one update! Thanks!

Would love to see some screenshots Smile

Nice! How did you separate out the posters for the kids movies from those of the rest of the movies? Any Artwork Organiser like script which works for playlists? Or you did it manually/your own script?
@Phil

could you take a look at my Debug Log.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=34265&hash=60442068

i get latest version from git and set the path to my covers. Then i select moviewall1 for backgrounds and i only get a black screen as background ?

Thanks
Hi

I have been having a few issues if anyone can help.

1) Is there a way to have the now playing home panel apear automatically when bottom menu is activated? I have found that when the bottom menu is activated you have to use this menu for the now playing info to appear. When the bottom menu is not activated it shows up fine. My problem is I need this menu activated as i regularly watch dvd's.

2) I have set up some smart playlist for music and added them to the smart playlist manager. I have then added the smart playlists as home menu options and want to add widgets. using the FAQ I created reccently added and random item widgets - these are displayed but not populated. Is this because they are music playlists? any ideas?
2 - Smart playlist work only for Albums I think
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2013-02-09, 23:44)mikebzh44 Wrote: 2 - Smart playlist work only for Albums I think

Thanks - the smart playlists are for albums and on the smart playlist manager I selected music (recently added) or music (random) option and on the next screen pick the playlist.

(2013-02-09, 20:17)Vaikin Wrote: @coolio99
Skin Settings - Paths - Movie Wall.

You need to select a folder that contains a select of posters. Then the option is available as a background.

Artwork Organizer should help with the poster consolidation.

Thanks for the info, just added a movie wall... Very cool Smile

My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2013-02-09, 22:12)varuag Wrote:
(2013-02-08, 04:10)nanohits Wrote: Would love to see some screenshots Smile

Nice! How did you separate out the posters for the kids movies from those of the rest of the movies? Any Artwork Organiser like script which works for playlists? Or you did it manually/your own script?

did it manually
(2013-02-08, 04:10)nanohits Wrote:
(2013-02-08, 02:36)crimsonfury Wrote: Nevermind! I updated to 4.1.2 and I love the options with Videowall now! I set it up for all of my movie smartplaylists and my TV shows! So both questions answered with one update! Thanks!

Would love to see some screenshots Smile

Hi

Ignoring the background which I assume is videowall in action, what is the front display of grouped images and what have I not done to not see them in my set up? Thanks

Oh and can someone advise the best way to learn ALL about this skin. Its the first time I've ever used it and it feels like I'm missing out on loads of its excellent features. Will looking through the FAQ page teach me how to use it all as I've already read this whole thread for tips Smile Or are the video tutorials I'm sure I saw somewhere all the way to go?

Many thanks for anyones help.
@crimsonfury: How did you manage to get seperate walls for Movies and TV Shows? Cause when I enter the skin settings I'm only able to specify one folder for the movie wall pictures. So I'm not able to select one folder for movies and another one for TV Shows

@andrewf: That's probably the "Last added" widget. Go to System -> Skin -> Customizers -> Main Menu item customizer (background, widgets)
Then click on "Movies" (for example) and select "Choose widget" from there you can select what you want to be displayed
Hoe did you get the update? I am on 4.0.9 and update is grey out
Current stable version is 4.0.9
I will wait then anyone know if 4.1.2 will change the TV logo's back to normal size for Pseudo TV? They are a bit small compare to the other skins I used.
@all

i have only a black screen if i select moviewall1. I have set the path to my cover directory in skinsettings. Did i need an script for moviewall or must the cover have a certain name conversion ?

Thnaks
Eisi
Just some quick questions about cosmetic issues in the Videoclips section:

How can I add artist fanart to the field indicated with the arrow?

How can I add the label music logo to the field indicated with the circle?

Is it possible include on the arrow zone the artist logo?

How can I change the value shown on the circle zone into release year? All my videoclips are scrapped with theaudiodb scrapper and always return a "0" value

Thanks in advance for your replies! Smile
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
@all

ok i have found the error. It is mike showcaseMod.

• 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only14