• 557(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2015-02-11, 22:37)azrael17 Wrote: @Reb313
@shinedou

Set-top mode is NOT a background process. It is a feature useful for those who use PTVL 24/7 without switching to other programs, etc.
SEE: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1916581

Well it does run in the background even when I am not using PTVL. I see PTVL running in the log and doing stuff. Since I started using settop mode I havent had to wait for channels to build. They are always ready when I go into PTVL. When i want to go into another addon or to my movie library I just hit the stop button and PTVL closes but it still seems to be running in the logs. When I go back into PTVL even the next day or two it just opens right up. There is No channel building. If it isnt running in the background then it must not be updating the channels. I will need to pay closer attention.
So in my settings2.xml all of my internet channels look a mess...

Quote: <setting id="Channel_238_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_238_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_238_rule_1_opt_1" value="Fishing And Outdoors Network" />
<setting id="Channel_238_changed" value="True" />
<setting id="Channel_239_type" value="10" />
<setting id="Channel_239_time" value="0" />
<setting id="Channel_239_1" value="UCfDNi1aEljAQ17mUrfUjkvg,Freezerburnsdotcom,foodfarmerearth,TheJapanfoodchannel,BrothersGreenEats,everydaydrinkers,BBCFood,sortedfood,LauraVitalesKitchen,hilahcooking,JamieOliver,whatscookingca,thehungrybachelor,RosannaPansino,americastestkitchen,robjnixon,foodwishes,CBCFood,CottageLifeFood,tastemade,EpicMealTime,FoodNetworkVeg,TheOfficialHungry,FullyRawKristina" />
<setting id="Channel_239_2" value="8" />
<setting id="Channel_239_3" value="25" />
<setting id="Channel_239_4" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_239_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_239_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_239_rule_1_opt_1" value="Foodtv" />
<setting id="Channel_239_changed" value="True" />
<setting id="Channel_240_type" value="10" />
<setting id="Channel_240_time" value="0" />
<setting id="Channel_240_1" value="NHLVideo,iihf,HockeyReviewHQ,hockeyfightsdotcom,howtohockeydotcom" />
<setting id="Channel_240_2" value="8" />
<setting id="Channel_240_3" value="25" />
<setting id="Channel_240_4" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_240_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_240_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_240_rule_1_opt_1" value="Hockey Tv" />
<setting id="Channel_240_changed" value="True" />
<setting id="Channel_241_type" value="10" />
<setting id="Channel_241_time" value="0" />
<setting id="Channel_241_1" value="houseandhomevideo,RONAinc,CottageLifeMagazine,thisoldhouse,HouseImprovements,UCc8ACUpd_ZutCunMqQmi95Q,hgtvhandmade,gardenanswer,ehowhome,knockoffwood" />
<setting id="Channel_241_2" value="8" />
<setting id="Channel_241_3" value="25" />
<setting id="Channel_241_4" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_241_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_241_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_241_rule_1_opt_1" value="Home Channel" />
<setting id="Channel_241_changed" value="True" />
<setting id="Channel_242_type" value="10" />
<setting id="Channel_242_time" value="0" />
<setting id="Channel_242_1" value="UCoVxHV2E4Ht5OkxKw5BhLIA,UCMH1mqqT9OHqtTJBUJM8FrA,KidsTV123,RoaryTheRacingCar999,CookingKidsShows,Iazytown,KidsTVPlus,MrTubleFullEpisodes,adriantvepisodes" />
<setting id="Channel_242_2" value="8" />
<setting id="Channel_242_3" value="25" />
<setting id="Channel_242_4" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_242_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_242_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_242_rule_1_opt_1" value="Kidstv" />
<setting id="Channel_242_changed" value="True" />
<setting id="Channel_243_type" value="10" />
<setting id="Channel_243_time" value="0" />
<setting id="Channel_243_1" value="joshandchuck,TestTubeNetwork,scishow,scishowspace,crashcourse,lifenoggin,MindStuffShow,HiddenGeniusShow,AsapSCIENCE,CGPGrey,minuteearth,minutephysics,1veritasium,brusspup" />
Here is an issue I am having.. I have created all of the strm files.. theres an xmltv file... I edited the settings2.xml file... but none of the Live TV channels are being created... any idea?

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=423865
(2015-02-12, 03:25)pch43 Wrote: Hi all, got repo from page 1,installed ok version 0.5.8
now says update to 0.5.8d dependances not meet, any help please
running win 7 x32 gotthem 13.2

thank you

Force refresh lunatics repo the update should download select PTVL it should ask you to do a system reboot select yes when you come back into kodi select PTVL and all should be well if not provide a log to get any further help
(2015-02-12, 03:32)Reb313 Wrote: So in my settings2.xml all of my internet channels look a mess...

Yeah the in-app manager seems to scatter some of my channels about. Not a huge issue but a bit annoying when trying to find errors.

(2015-02-12, 03:38)gman3042 Wrote: Here is an issue I am having.. I have created all of the strm files.. theres an xmltv file... I edited the settings2.xml file... but none of the Live TV channels are being created... any idea?

Looks a tad confusing how you've coped it together. Why havn't you used the in-app manager to create the channels?

But just to check, you have defined the location of your xmltv in the settings right?
Because when I attempt to use in-app manager when i select the xmltv file from the SMB share it bombs out and just says loading and I have to force close. so I attempted to do it manually..
Then there is an issue, either with your xmltv file or the settings. Make sure you are on the latest version 0.5.8d as it fixed an issue with that. Have you got a log file from where it hangs when you try and select it?
(2015-02-12, 04:00)Dec64 Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 03:32)Reb313 Wrote: So in my settings2.xml all of my internet channels look a mess...

Yeah the in-app manager seems to scatter some of my channels about. Not a huge issue but a bit annoying when trying to find errors.

(2015-02-12, 03:38)gman3042 Wrote: Here is an issue I am having.. I have created all of the strm files.. theres an xmltv file... I edited the settings2.xml file... but none of the Live TV channels are being created... any idea?

Looks a tad confusing how you've coped it together. Why havn't you used the in-app manager to create the channels?

But just to check, you have defined the location of your xmltv in the settings right?

My internet streams are not working at all, no youtube, nothing. I've wiped and re-autotuned like 5 times now. Maybe you could post asking Luna... I tried sending him a PM and he added me to his ignore list... kind of strange. No idea why either.
(2015-02-12, 04:06)Dec64 Wrote: Then there is an issue, either with your xmltv file or the settings. Make sure you are on the latest version 0.5.8d as it fixed an issue with that. Have you got a log file from where it hangs when you try and select it?

21:18:47 T:1654888096 DEBUG: script.pseudotv.live-ChannelList: Channel Media Limit is 50
21:18:47 T:1515134872 DEBUG: Activating window ID: 10138
21:18:47 T:1654888096 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.OSError'>
Error Contents: (2, 'No such file or directory', 'smb://MEDIANAS/Media/mc2xml//')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.semperpax.spmc/files/.spmc/addons/script.pseudotv.live/config.py", line 396, in onClick
xmltvLst = sorted_nicely([s.replace('.xml','') for s in os.listdir(XMLTV_LOC) if s.endswith('.xml')] + xmltvcacheLst)
OSError: (2, 'No such file or directory', 'smb://MEDIANAS/Media/mc2xml//')
-->End of Python script error report<--
21:18:47 T:1515134872 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogBusy.xml) ------
21:18:47 T:1515134872 DEBUG: Window DialogBusy.xml was already loaded

here is what I get... but heres the thing... there is an xmltv file in that directory.. not sure why its saying theres not..
(2015-02-12, 04:09)Reb313 Wrote: My internet streams are not working at all, no youtube, nothing. I've wiped and re-autotuned like 5 times now. Maybe you could post asking Luna... I tried sending him a PM and he added me to his ignore list... kind of strange. No idea why either.

Yeah, you seem to have posted one, or two issues? i'm not sure, without following the guidelines. Just post up your issue in as much detail as you can, with full debug logs as outlined in the first post.

It may be a case of community channels being down, i know theres talk of either dropping them or putting more work into them. Just remove them from your autotune in the short term. Better yet, do not use autotune and use the in-app manger and try to build some community channels your self and see what happens.

(2015-02-12, 04:21)gman3042 Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 04:06)Dec64 Wrote: Then there is an issue, either with your xmltv file or the settings. Make sure you are on the latest version 0.5.8d as it fixed an issue with that. Have you got a log file from where it hangs when you try and select it?

21:18:47 T:1654888096 DEBUG: script.pseudotv.live-ChannelList: Channel Media Limit is 50
21:18:47 T:1515134872 DEBUG: Activating window ID: 10138
21:18:47 T:1654888096 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.OSError'>
Error Contents: (2, 'No such file or directory', 'smb://MEDIANAS/Media/mc2xml//')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.semperpax.spmc/files/.spmc/addons/script.pseudotv.live/config.py", line 396, in onClick
xmltvLst = sorted_nicely([s.replace('.xml','') for s in os.listdir(XMLTV_LOC) if s.endswith('.xml')] + xmltvcacheLst)
OSError: (2, 'No such file or directory', 'smb://MEDIANAS/Media/mc2xml//')
-->End of Python script error report<--
21:18:47 T:1515134872 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogBusy.xml) ------
21:18:47 T:1515134872 DEBUG: Window DialogBusy.xml was already loaded

here is what I get... but heres the thing... there is an xmltv file in that directory.. not sure why its saying theres not..

You will need to post up a full debug log as described in post 1, but just to let you know, I'm not sure how much support you will get running an unofficial kodi build as it could easily be android/spmc issue with SMB, just a guess though. Only the official builds are supported as far as i know here.
(2015-02-12, 03:49)bigsteel99 Wrote: Force refresh lunatics repo the update should download select PTVL it should ask you to do a system reboot select yes when you come back into kodi select PTVL and all should be well if not provide a log to get any further help

No go! Has this fix worked for anyone on Gotham 13.2? The add-on is now listed as "incompatible"....
(2015-02-12, 04:59)CpTHOOK Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 03:49)bigsteel99 Wrote: Force refresh lunatics repo the update should download select PTVL it should ask you to do a system reboot select yes when you come back into kodi select PTVL and all should be well if not provide a log to get any further help

No go! Has this fix worked for anyone on Gotham 13.2? The add-on is now listed as "incompatible"....

Read post #8210 and double check your dependencies
Forgive the perhaps simple question, but I didn't see an answer readily available while skimming the 500+ pages of this thread. Can Directory channels contain playlists? What I mean is, can I point the Directory channel to a Windows folder which contains nothing but M3U playlists made up of video files from other folders? If this is possible, I'm unable to get it to work. If it isn't possible, may I request this functionality be implemented in a future release? Thanks in advance! Love this add-on, and am discovering new things to do with it all the time!
hey luna,
0.5.8d still stuck on same channel building, tried force refresh, same result

log:http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=424174

thanks
I have a question involving channel configuration. a while back, when i set up my channels based on my media library, under the category of movie studios, there used to be a lot more options. on a recent install of kodi and pseudotv live, i attempted to recreate my old channel lineup, but found that many of the movie studios did not show up as options, such as Marvel Studios, Pixar Animation Studio, etc... there used to be at least 20 studios listed, now there are only 11. what happened?
  • 557(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45