• 56(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-03-07, 22:57)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-07, 22:38){{INX}} Wrote: Have you removed the profile button from the home screen because mine has disappeared and I can no longer find the option in skin settings?

skin settings --> general skin settings --> options for header

Thank you Smile

And also this.
Can you make also an option there for profile button left and clock right?
I don't need the logo at all.
(2016-03-04, 09:52)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-03, 16:58)spookymyo Wrote: Titan version 3.6.37 is a step backwards in my opinion.

I have the Simple confluence-style homescreen with vertical tiles set and on the previous version the widgets were left aligned and the widget title bar was shaded. Now everything is right aligned and there is no shaded widget title bar so i cant use a light colored background. They also removed the weather icon on the homescreen that used to be to the right of the kodi logo. You used to could have the kodi logo, weather icon, and time all at the top. Now its only two.

I wish I could go back to the previous version and disable auto updates but i dont know how.

I'm on a Fire Stick with Kodi 16.0

I will look into this. It should be no big deal to get the weather back at left, will fix that later today.
I'm not sure what you mean by widget title bar shading ? Di you mean that there was a panel behind it ?
The right alignment was on purpose to make it better alligned when only few items exist in a widget. If it really disturbs you I can make it optional.

Would love for this to be optional. Looked a lot better with the left align but that is personal opinion.
(2016-03-08, 00:17)Kalais Wrote: What is? I asked if you could add something and told you of two issues.

The issues should be fixed and for now I have included an auto detection if the widget needs a refresh.
Before it refreshed all addon widgets when leaving the home screen , which caused your issues, now it only refreshes the widget after playback stop.

I'm thinking about also implementing an additional "force refresh" widget option
(2016-03-07, 23:54)pünktchen Wrote: Can you make also an option there for profile button left and clock right?
I don't need the logo at all.

Done, available in next skin update.
(2016-03-06, 21:28)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 16:00)boro boy Wrote: Cheers appricate it as the cdart is definatley showing up in other skins such as Aeon MQ 6 & Chroma

Sorry, your log was not very helpfull as it didn't contain any info that something was wrong.

Would it be possible for you to give the beta version of the skin a try ?
This should also update the skinhelper service to the latest beta version and that contains some fixes for the music artwork detection.

Also, if you press contextmenu on a music artist/album/song you should be able to press "Artwork settings". What happens if you press "refresh item" in the next dialog ?

Sorry for not getting back sooner but been busy with work. I cannot Find Anything in the context menu showing Artwork Settings, onlly way can refresh anything is if click on Artist/Album Info from Context Menu and Hit refresh in next screen which still does nothing, so still not showing the disc art.
(2016-03-09, 01:07)boro boy Wrote: Sorry for not getting back sooner but been busy with work. I cannot Find Anything in the context menu showing Artwork Settings, onlly way can refresh anything is if click on Artist/Album Info from Context Menu and Hit refresh in next screen which still does nothing, so still not showing the disc art.

In that case something is wrong in your setup. You really should have a context menu item "Artwork settings" if you press open the context menu for an artist, album or song...
Make sure that you have the skinhelper service addon installed, enabled and up-to-date.
You can see if it's installed if you browse to settings --> addons --> dependencies
Circling back to some still open (perhaps only in my mind) issues:

1) context and info buttons work on only some widgets. Is it possible to make at least the 'c' and 'i' buttons work on any item in a widget when that item is part of the Kodi library (movie, tv, music, pvr)? Currently the 'i' button works on movies and tv but not pvr and music items. I don't think the 'c' button works on any widget.

2) the behaviour of backgrounds when rapidly scrolling through items in the music library (particularly noticeable when scrolling through artists) is still showing the 'backlog' effect in the latest version (3.6.42/1.0.60).

3) The video title still does not appear for online Movies even when video codec info is set to 'disabled'. So, this is more than an 'overlap' issue. Note the following:

Online Movie:

Offline Movie:

4) The recently played album widgets are still not updating in a timely fashion. Most times, I only see them update on a restart of Kodi. I am gathering from some of the more recent posts you have made that you are working on a more consistent scheme for driving updates of the widgets -- perhaps this will help.

Finally, but more in the line of a feature request, if you could be selective about what media/codec info was displayed, the overlap could be managed and both features used. Even more: it's starting to get a bit complicated with all the possible items that can be displayed on the screen in headers and footers, but would it be possible to set a set of three positions for each of the header and footer and for each position have a 'radio selection' of one of each possible item (weather, clock, logo, media/codec, studio/rating, page title, media/video/music title, etc). That way a user can make a selection of all items in any position -- ultimate flexibility even if duplication of items is desired. And to make things more complicated a similar selection mechanism for complex items (e.g. which media/codec info is desired). I am sure this may require considerable refactoring of the UI and perhaps even the xml based skin variables 'behind' the UI, so please consider it a 'dream' at this point.

Thanks very much for the fabulous skin and your incredible responsiveness to the many posts in this forum.
I've run into a serious issue with the most recent stable version of Titan. If I choose to reset the skin to default settings, most of the text and several crucial icons disappear. It renders all of Kodi essentially unusable if you don't know your way around the menus.

watch gallery

This doesn't happen if I reset the skin in the previous stable version of Titan. Any idea what's going on?
(2016-03-09, 10:18)bleakassassin Wrote: I've run into a serious issue with the most recent stable version of Titan. If I choose to reset the skin to default settings, most of the text and several crucial icons disappear. It renders all of Kodi essentially unusable if you don't know your way around the menus.

Thanks for your report!
I have just fixed the bug and asked the kodi devs if they could update the stable version skin again today.
Would this be possible:

Add an option to the context menu that when I highlight over a specific clickable link (within a non-library addon), it would copy that link address to be added to a specified menu shortcut? Eg. Highlight "Search," open context menu, select Add to Menu, then a dialog box opens allowing you to select or create a new menu shortcut
(2016-03-09, 05:51)oattes Wrote: Finally, but more in the line of a feature request, if you could be selective about what media/codec info was displayed, the overlap could be managed and both features used. Even more: it's starting to get a bit complicated with all the possible items that can be displayed on the screen in headers and footers, but would it be possible to set a set of three positions for each of the header and footer and for each position have a 'radio selection' of one of each possible item (weather, clock, logo, media/codec, studio/rating, page title, media/video/music title, etc). That way a user can make a selection of all items in any position -- ultimate flexibility even if duplication of items is desired.
Love it! Sounds like an elegant end-user solution.
(2016-03-09, 15:19)Kalais Wrote: Would this be possible:

Add an option to the context menu that when I highlight over a specific clickable link (within a non-library addon), it would copy that link address to be added to a specified menu shortcut? Eg. Highlight "Search," open context menu, select Add to Menu, then a dialog box opens allowing you to select or create a new menu shortcut

This is already possible - have a look at the Context Menu add-on 'Skin Shortcuts - Add to menu' Wink
(2016-03-09, 10:18)bleakassassin Wrote: I've run into a serious issue with the most recent stable version of Titan. If I choose to reset the skin to default settings, most of the text and several crucial icons disappear. It renders all of Kodi essentially unusable if you don't know your way around the menus.

Even more serious, The same happens on first install, so for those trying out this skin, the first they see is your right screenshot with the blue and white bars. I had to delete the guisettings.xml to get the default skin back. Hope the fix will be online soon.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
Titan 3.6.42
Kodi 16.0

When watching a video I do not see the option for Audio Offset in the audio menu. I seem to remember enabling something regarding audio when I installed Kodi 16.0 but is this something missing in Titan or do I need to talk to the Kodi folks?
(2016-03-09, 18:47)diedrichg Wrote: Titan 3.6.42
Kodi 16.0

When watching a video I do not see the option for Audio Offset in the audio menu. I seem to remember enabling something regarding audio when I installed Kodi 16.0 but is this something missing in Titan or do I need to talk to the Kodi folks?

Perhaps you just missed it? Using the OSD and the speaker icon you'll see:

You can also just hit the 'a' key.
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11