• 57(current)
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
New Update 1.5.7 for Jarvis & 1.3.7 for Krypton :

Add new view : Big wide with cleararts.
Image Image
Image Image

Fix select dialog.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Wow!!! The amount of updates (always a step forward too!!!) for this skin are out of this world!!!

One request. Would it be possible to have the home screen widget list not wrap? When I only have one unwatched show the widget shows it over and over.

Thanks!!!
Thanks or starting putting clearart in the view , but can you please just put the Clearart itself at the bottom and the fanart in the background, like this :
I find the skin great. keep up the good work.
I have a problem I get in this skin no disk-art in option tab when playing music. Furthermore, everything works perfectly.
Where do I find the latest update? I'm looking on the 1st page but don't see it unless I'm blind
(2016-02-29, 14:41)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Where do I find the latest update? I'm looking on the 1st page but don't see it unless I'm blind

You're blind CoolCoolCool

It's in the very first post 3rd link from the bottom of the post for Jarvis & 2nd link from bottom for Krypton Big Grin
(2016-02-29, 14:47)taurus35 Wrote:
(2016-02-29, 14:41)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Where do I find the latest update? I'm looking on the 1st page but don't see it unless I'm blind

You're blind CoolCoolCool

It's in the very first post 3rd link from the bottom of the post for Jarvis & 2nd link from bottom for Krypton Big Grin
Lol yeh eye's crappy these days Big Grin
(2016-02-29, 07:10)guandms Wrote: Thanks or starting putting clearart in the view , but can you please just put the Clearart itself at the bottom and the fanart in the background, like this :

I totally agree thats what we are looking for ca you please do your magic and give us this view as well cant thank enough
Like that ?

Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-03-01, 00:19)Guilouz Wrote: Like that ?

That looks great just remove the backgrounds of the cleararts and add plot next to the poster
If I remove backgrounds, some cleararts are not very visible.

or maybe something like that :

Estuary MOD V2 
@Guilouz: How will it look if you use a more transparent background? For instance, I have the grey skin tint at 65%-70% transparency. That means that on dark fanart, dark logos will be difficult to see, and on light fanart, bright clearart will be difficult to see. So I think you need to select a shade of colour for the background that's not too bright, and not too dark to be able to see best.

I think your frames (from the first picture you posted) look like the best option?
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
I think too. Or the second pic I have posted.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Guilouz - this is the right direction , just remove the background , and you need to try and make the clearart as big as you possibly can.
This is the best way and most beautiful ....
(2016-03-01, 00:39)Guilouz Wrote: If I remove backgrounds, some cleararts are not very visible.

or maybe something like that :

I think the one without backgrounds is better. But you should remove the watch mark and put it in the poster
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton12