• 58(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
(2019-02-23, 17:22)stefive83 Wrote:
(2019-02-23, 03:18)ryadre Wrote:
(2019-02-22, 21:41)stefive83 Wrote: @docwra 
The link you entered on the first page for download is wrong, that is a modified version that also contains other problems.
If you want to continue following my repository replace the download link with this one:
(for confirmation you can verify it from the readme of my repository)

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/vifnw8ve...tflixAddon

in addition, the installation guide for windows is to be corrected,
no longer need to install widevine manually, it is installed automatically

To all those who have installed the "plugin.video.netflix-0.14.0.beta20.4K.zip" version posted on the first page,update with the latest release by following the link, otherwise you may experience problems already solved thanks.

Just tried this build from you thanks. On my rpi3. Still have issue of any kids accounts are empty. Went back to 13.21 and it works  
Can you run another test? I corrected the children's menu,
download from DailyBuild folder

Just tried it on my shield and the kids sections work thanks. I assume they will work on the pi as well, cheers!
(2019-02-22, 21:41)stefive83 Wrote: @docwra 
The link you entered on the first page for download is wrong, that is a modified version that also contains other problems.
If you want to continue following my repository replace the download link with this one:
(for confirmation you can verify it from the readme of my repository)

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/vifnw8ve...tflixAddon

in addition, the installation guide for windows is to be corrected,
no longer need to install widevine manually, it is installed automatically

To all those who have installed the "plugin.video.netflix-0.14.0.beta20.4K.zip" version posted on the first page,update with the latest release by following the link, otherwise you may experience problems already solved thanks.
Will this update be available in the repo, soon? I'm quite often here in the forum and would love to see the "auto update" function working for this update again. Smile
(2019-02-19, 18:15)Sholander Wrote:
(2019-02-19, 01:02)cryptid Wrote: I was having problems with getting any content to play, so I messed around with the settings and then accidentally reset them to standard, and now the pre-filled ESN is gone! I've got an M8S PRO rk3229, and since it's just a TV box without a sim card I can't find the ESN/IMEI where it's supposed to be in the android settings. What do I do? I've uninstalled the addon and deleted all its data, rebooted kodi, reinstalled the addon, and the field still won't populate automatically. I know for certain it was filled before i reset the settings, but I was stupid and didn't write it down anywhere. Any suggestions?

Netflix ESN is NOT the same as your phone's ESN/IMEI. ESN that Netflix needs is set by Input-Stream adaptive.., not by Netfix addon.

I think that you need to uninstall your "input-stream adaptive" addon and "inputstream adaptive helper" along with Netflix addon, reboot and first install inputstream adaptive and helper to get propper Netflix ESN again... 
I completely re-installed kodi, and the ESN is still empty Sad
it's so weird, especially since it did autofill the first time.
I've just installed the latest nightly builds of Kodi 18 and Netflix pluglin but I'm still having the same issue where I am getting audio and can see the background but no video at all.  Have had the same problem since November last year.  I'm using an Nvidia Shield TV 2017.  Anyone have any idea what the problem is?
I have the same problem with my kodi install and nvidia shield
I backed up my setup, wipe the kodi data to start fresh, just installed the add on and it works. No 4K but finally I have the video as well
So it is linked with a setting of our setup but I don’t know which one.
I restored my setup because it will be too time consuming to start from scratch and set everything. I prefer keep using the Netflix app of my Samsung tv which has 4K and auto frame rate.
But if you have the strength and the time, you know what to do now.
(2019-02-26, 00:58)Dumyat Wrote:
(2019-02-24, 18:58)NackteElfe Wrote: PS:
Might the reason I cannot run 4k be that I am using display port instead of HDMI to connect my screen to my PC?
I don't have a decent HDMI cable lying around, otherwise I'd test it out myself.

Also: Can someome tell me if I should enable the HEVC profiles or not on a Windows machine. It would be me help to corner in the problem.
Looking at the resolution feedback on the first page, I see nothing about Windows and 4K playback, so maybe it's not currently supported as yet. I haven't tried using any of the beta versions myself, so can't confirm, but my gut feeling is probably not.
You will also need a PC and Display that are both capable of 4K playback. I would also recommend using a HDMI 2.0 cable. 
Yeah, it really looks like Kodi is not ready for 4k Netflix (or Prime Video in that matter).
I did intensive research and it looks bleak. I even got the most expensive HDMI 2.0b cable that I could find, without getting better results (so I switched back to display port, because it suits my needs better.)

PC and Display are capable of 4k, of course. Using the Netflix App or Edge I can watch 4k content, also 4k Youtube and other 4k Videos are playing just fine in Kodi.
It really seems to the plugin that is not ready for (Windows) 4k (yet).
Hello guys, new member and user of Kodi so please bare with me. I ve installed Netflix add-on "0.14.0.20 beta21" and Kodi 18.1 (installer version) and skin is Aura.

My settings for languages are in Player :"Audio Language= Original" and "Subtitles= Greek", and in Interface:"Language=English". So I want everything in English and only subtitles in Greek.

The problem is that Netflix does not memorize the subs language and for every episode I need to change to Greek. When I open the settings menu to change sub language it has the "(default)" parenthesis over Greek but still it always selects English.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance!
Ops I forgot important information, all these on a PC with win10.
(2019-02-26, 20:21)cryptid Wrote:
(2019-02-19, 18:15)Sholander Wrote:  Netflix ESN is NOT the same as your phone's ESN/IMEI. ESN that Netflix needs is set by Input-Stream adaptive.., not by Netfix addon.

I think that you need to uninstall your "input-stream adaptive" addon and "inputstream adaptive helper" along with Netflix addon, reboot and first install inputstream adaptive and helper to get propper Netflix ESN again...  
I ended up getting my ESN via the android netflix app on the same device, and then copied it into settings.xml
but now it's throwing other errors instead. Here's my log
https://paste.kodi.tv/ugiyihokim.kodi
(2019-02-28, 13:16)cryptid Wrote:
(2019-02-26, 20:21)cryptid Wrote:
(2019-02-19, 18:15)Sholander Wrote:  Netflix ESN is NOT the same as your phone's ESN/IMEI. ESN that Netflix needs is set by Input-Stream adaptive.., not by Netfix addon.

I ended up getting my ESN via the android netflix app on the same device, and then copied it into settings.xml
I do not think that the Netflix plugin is going to work on your Mecool device, the errors you are getting are DRM-related and there is no workaround for these. However, you can install Kodi 18.2 RC and try again, there is a provisioning fix implemented that may work on your device. Bad news is, i have tried this fix to another Mecool device (KM9) and it does not help, mainly because Mecool devices do not have the proper certification....
(2019-02-28, 15:55)vitocorl Wrote:
(2019-02-28, 13:16)cryptid Wrote:
(2019-02-26, 20:21)cryptid Wrote: I completely re-installed kodi, and the ESN is still empty Sad
I do not think that the Netflix plugin is going to work on your Mecool device, the errors you are getting are DRM-related and there is no workaround for these. However, you can install Kodi 18.2 RC and try again, there is a provisioning fix implemented that may work on your device. Bad news is, i have tried this fix to another Mecool device (KM9) and it does not help, mainly because Mecool devices do not have the proper certification.... 
damn. the reason i want to use the plugin rather than the netflix app is that I'm getting really bad audio-video latency problems in the netflix app, making it effectively impossible to watch anything.
Try the latest Kodi nightly, just do not have high hopes for this particular Android unit. For Netflix the safest choice is Xiaomi Mi Box S and Nvidia Shield
Who wants to use external player in addition to Netflix?

Add this to your playercorefactory.xml:
Code:
    <rule filetypes="mkv" player="YourPlayerName"/>
    <rule filetypes="mp4" player="YourPlayerName"/>
    <rule filetypes="ts" player="YourPlayerName"/>
    <rule filetypes="strm" player="VideoPlayer"/>
Running 0.13.21 on a Win 10 18.1, installed through the repo.   I'm unable to search and trying to put anything in a widget in Aura usually never loads.

Do I need to be running the Beta version?
Is there some sort of trick to get this to work?? I'm running a raspberry pi 3b+ osmc 17.8-425. Installed from the github everything updated to the latest version.

First install everything was working fine, logged in clicked a random video to test asked to install widevine did so and the last video I clicked before hand started playing perfectly after widevine Installed.

Rebooted went to the store came home clicked Netflix was asked to login put in my email and password and got an error stating check your credentials but got a email from Netflix stating a new device login.

Tried several versions off the net to get Netflix working even the github bug reports have people stating they tried this and that to fix but didn't seem to help with mine.

The whole reason for getting a raspberry pi is for Netflix because my phone is rooted so Netflix blocks it.
  • 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14