• 59(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
Amazing release MarcosQui!!

Merry Christmas to ALL!!!
Stuck in Kiosk too now, LOL Huh

Marcos, is it possible to add a fanart option for music like you have with movies and tv shows, that would be awesome.
I think the only way around a turn off kiosk mode is for one to be added in the extended skin options area. Once you turn it on within a view, you can't get back into the menu to turn it off.

I think he just needs to add a "turn off Kiosk mode" action someone in the advanced skin settings config area.
I changed the kiosk mode to SETTINGS> ADVANCED> GENERAL or EXTRA PANEL > + OPTIONS

The only thing you need to make and open the skin and wait 1 minute for the update is done, then restart the skin and ready.
MarcosQui Wrote:I changed the kiosk mode to SETTINGS> ADVANCED> GENERAL or EXTRA PANEL > + OPTIONS

The only thing you need to make and open the skin and wait 1 minute for the update is done, then restart the skin and ready.

Hi Marcos, I don't have any settings for kiosk mode in SETTINGS> ADVANCED> GENERAL

I only have Larger Keyboard, Activate Startup Playlist, Link Games and View Welcome Screen.
So simple and so complicated ...

Close and reopen the skin, wait one minute on the home screen. You will see the update popup, if left on automatic updating of course, what if the update was successful will get another popup asking to restart the skin.
Zaxxan,

Close your XBMC
Open again XBMC
Wait 1 minute on the home screen..
You will receive an automatic update, which puts these choices in the location indicated, after
receiving the update, quit XBMC and run XBMC again, ready, go to the path indicated by Marcos.
Go to SETTINGS> ADVANCED> GENERAL and off mode options kioski

Marcos, updater work fine, congratulations...Fantastic innovation..
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
The repo's instant updating is very nice.
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
Thank you so much for the skin!!!! It is just fantastic!!!

I have a total noobie question. I added several new items to the home menu and now I would like to set their backgrounds to some of the images that came with the skin. Where do I find those?

Again thank you so much for all your hard work!!!!
I updated a different way...I went to add ons, aeon mq2 repo and selected skin folder and XBMC hung a few seconds then I restart and it was updated....of course this could have been a coincidence and it was the fact XBMC was open for 1 minute lol!

PS: I get a little bit of slowdown now which I wasnt getting before with 2.51....it could be to do with changing to having global rss on every page?? i have 720p backgrounds set and a powerful PC running XBMC. Also most of my viewtypes for each category is just set to 1 or 2 ex: Old Multiplex and Low list and not all of them.
Is there any way to make a vertical menu at the main menu? I looked everywhere but i couldn't find it.
Aeon has never had a vertical menu option for the home screen. sorry dunpealhunter...
Marcos, thanks for your hard work on this beautiful skin!

Question: Is 'Old Multiplex' view not available at the TV Show > Episode level? I can set it for the root level and for the seasons selection, but it's not available at the episode level. The switch is enabled under Settings > Visualizations > TV Shows.

Is there a way I can add it by modifying an XML file?

Thanks again for all your hard work!
remove
master345 Wrote:I updated a different way...I went to add ons, aeon mq2 repo and selected skin folder and XBMC hung a few seconds then I restart and it was updated....of course this could have been a coincidence and it was the fact XBMC was open for 1 minute lol!

PS: I get a little bit of slowdown now which I wasnt getting before with 2.51....it could be to do with changing to having global rss on every page?? i have 720p backgrounds set and a powerful PC running XBMC. Also most of my viewtypes for each category is just set to 1 or 2 ex: Old Multiplex and Low list and not all of them.

Global rss is probably a bad idea, its a killer for performance.
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232