• 6(current)
Release After Watch
Probably it was updating and xbmc didnt let u configure it...
Try manually update.
If not, uninstall addon and install it again
@Pynto R
Great addon but 1 thing is missing for me.
Options to delete/move recordings from PVR after watch.
PVR recordings aren't listed in library and now i need to delete them manually
Would be great if we have the option to delete/move them as well.

Maybe another useful option is to have After Watch triggering his actions when a movie/serie/pvr recording is watched multiple times, lets say delet/move when it's watched for second time (or third / playcount)?
0.7.0 (03-12-2013):
* New feature: preserve watched status (playcount)
* New feature: set custom tag (gotham)
* Improvement: separated post modules for movies/episodes
* Bugfix: playcount when moving

@schumi2004
I never used PVR, will look into it. Can you provide more information?
(2013-12-03, 16:23)Pynto R Wrote: 0.7.0 (03-12-2013):
* New feature: preserve watched status (playcount)
* New feature: set custom tag (gotham)
* Improvement: separated post modules for movies/episodes
* Bugfix: playcount when moving

@schumi2004
I never used PVR, will look into it. Can you provide more information?

What kind of info you want?
I just wanted to give a little heads up to anyone that is thinking about using this addon. If you are using the delete after watching function, PLEASE BE CAREFUL. I set up an XBMC box for my inlaws with limited hard drive space, so I decided to add this so it would act like a dvr and ask if they wanted to keep it after watching. I was stupid and didn't pay attention to the folder structure setting in the delete feature.

Their HDD was set up as root/movies/Movie.mkv and I had it set so that it thought each movie was in it's own folder. I accidentally deleted the entire folder with all the movies in it!

So don't be like me, PAY ATTENTION TO THE SETTINGS!

This is a great add-on when you take the time to read the options.

Thanks for this add-on!
It's in my todo list to add something like "you are going to delete 999 files, are u sure?", but it was low priority.
Now I know it really needs to be there.
Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the trouble.
(2013-12-05, 21:50)Pynto R Wrote: It's in my todo list to add something like "you are going to delete 999 files, are u sure?", but it was low priority.
Now I know it really needs to be there.
Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the trouble.

Please don't take this as me mad at you for not having this feature. We all thought it was hilarious seeing as I am the "techie" of the family and I inadvertently deleted about 100 movies. It was purely my fault and luckily I still had other copies of the files, so no harm done. Smile I really appreciate the work you put into this add-on and it definitely helps them out with their measly 250GB hdd.

Thanks again!
This seems to be exactly the add on that I need, but I cant get it to work. I installed it, then for episodes I selected Delete. Then I watch an episode, but then nothing happens.

What I would expect is some pop-up asking me if I want to delete.

Now I always go to the context menu, choose delete from library and then delete from disk. I assume this add on would do that for me. Am I doing something wrong?
I have noticed that AFTER wATCH requires a very specific naming/storage schema for TV shows that not everyone is following strictly.

The app only seems to work if TV episodes are located in [Show Name]/[Season X]/[File Name]

What I am using is [Show Name]/[File Name]

Can we please get several optional storage schemas for TV shows so that AFTER WATCH works without Season sub-folders?

Thanks!
0.8.0 (10-12-2013):
* New feature: single folder structure for episodes
* New feature: warning when deleting/moving many files
* Bugfix: episodes broken
* Bugfix: single folder files matching

@raynerape
added, check settings

@john2014
fixed, there was a bug in 0.7.0

@nick0742
non taken Smile
added warning now if it happens to other user

@schumi2004
check xbmc log after watching a pvr, tell me whats in the line saying 'afterwatch ---' please
I am having this issue for a long time (before 0.8.0) but it keeps showing again now... seems not related to what file structure is used (multiple with season or single)

0.8.1 is out. It should be fixed, let me know if problem persists
The problem seems to persist after update. I would be happy to help out with more info and testing - if you want reach me at theapoapostolov at gmail.com

0.8.3:
* Bugfix: progress dialog not showing in frodo
* Bugfix: error in preserve playcount/set tag if not in lib
* Bugfix: recommended not working due to change in imdb site
* Other small improvements

@raynerape
try now please
if the error persists, in what process does it occurs?
Unfortunately the problem persists.
In this screen I had a queue of several media, and after one ended I got the modal dialog while the next started playing.

What do you mean in what process does it occur? How can I check that?

I also attempted to turn a watched but undeleted media as unwatched, then quickly skipped to the end, and replicated the issue again.
But this time the watched video kept its watched status only while the empty modal dialog was on, then it reverted to unwatched state.

This is the video before it was watched (skimmed quickly to the end)

Then after skimming the video gets watched flag, and an empty modal dialog

Then another modal dialog shows up that tries to set the watch count, and the video loses its watched status, reverting to unwatched

• 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
After Watch4