• 6(current)
Release Unfussy
(2019-11-08, 17:47)Pepe999 Wrote: Hi,

Just want to thank you for your hard work on this skin.  I really like it.

I was wondering is it possible to change the live tv widget to tv guide so it goes starts on the epg screen rather than the tv channel?

Currently I have to click on live tv and then click the enter button to see the options on the top and then select the tv guide.  

Thanks
Been a while since I've used this skin, but pretty sure that's already possible in the skin settings.
You just need to change the behaviour of the LiveTV button to open the TVGuide instead of the TV Channels screen.
(2019-11-08, 18:54)Dumyat Wrote:

I was wondering is it possible to change the live tv widget to tv guide so it goes starts on the epg screen rather than the tv channel?

Currently I have to click on live tv and then click the enter button to see the options on the top and then select the tv guide.  

Thanks
Been a while since I've used this skin, but pretty sure that's already possible in the skin settings.
You just need to change the behaviour of the LiveTV button to open the TVGuide instead of the TV Channels screen. 

Yeah, I tried via the customize home menu.  I can change it at the configure menu but the configure widgets only allows you to select Live Tv, Tv recordings, German Telecast offers, broadcasts starting point and tv timers.  I didn't see tv guide as a option.

Just curious what skin you are using?  
I'm looking for a really good skin for live tv and viewing PVR.  Unfussy meet a lot of my conditions.  I like the tv guide screen once you get there.

My only two compliants with unfussy is I have to click a bunch of extra buttons to get to tv guide if I'm on the main screen and when I select a recording it only shows the option of switch and cancel so you can't play the recording unless you goto the context menu.

Other than that it's pretty good, I'm looking for other skins which are similar to unfussy if development has stopped on this skin.

Thanks
(2019-11-09, 15:11)Pepe999 Wrote:

Thanks

Yeah, I tried via the customise home menu.  I can change it at the configure menu but the configure widgets only allows you to select Live Tv, Tv recordings, German Telecast offers, broadcasts starting point and tv timers.  I didn't see tv guide as a option.

Just curious what skin you are using?  
I'm looking for a really good skin for live tv and viewing PVR.  Unfussy meet a lot of my conditions.  I like the tv guide screen once you get there.

My only two compliants with unfussy is I have to click a bunch of extra buttons to get to tv guide if I'm on the main screen and when I select a recording it only shows the option of switch and cancel so you can't play the recording unless you goto the context menu.

Other than that it's pretty good, I'm looking for other skins which are similar to unfussy if development has stopped on this skin.

Thanks   
I will download the skin and have a look , cos its been a while , but in the configure main menu settings , is there not an option to "change action" ? if there is , highlight TV menu option , select change action, scroll to the bottom and choose "custom item" then when it pops up with the path showing "ActivateWindow(TVChannels) , change that to TVGuide.
EDIT:  My method only changes the action of the "LiveTV" main menu header.Sorry.
(2019-11-09, 15:11)Pepe999 Wrote:
(2019-11-08, 17:47)Pepe999 Wrote:  
Yeah, I tried via the customize home menu.  I can change it at the configure menu but the configure widgets only allows you to select Live Tv, Tv recordings, German Telecast offers, broadcasts starting point and tv timers.  I didn't see tv guide as a option.

Soz, I mis-read your original post. Thought you were referring to the main Live TV menu button. I use my own modded version of Estuary for my PVR needs, which I'm working on. 

@ontap Looks like there is no option to add custom widgets (at least from what I could see).
just program a "Guide" button on your remote. one push and your in.
RPi3+ LE v9.0 (+ HDHomeRun ATSC tuner, Tvh, Comskip, zap2epg)

A95X LE v8.2 (kszaq)
(2019-11-14, 00:21)cabbresson Wrote: just program a "Guide" button on your remote. one push and your in.

Thanks for the suggestion but I had to remove the unfussy skin.  I started to get a lot of buffering, at first I thought it was my router but found out it was the unfussy skin.
(2019-11-17, 19:18)Pepe999 Wrote: I started to get a lot of buffering, at first I thought it was my router but found out it was the unfussy skin. 
Bullshit Smile
Haha I think we all thought that.
nice skin! is it possible to show the framerate on OSD with other info by default, instead of digging deeper into menu?  really good for sports. Thanks

Also, on live tv, would it be possible to have it default to stop button rather than x when hitting enter on remote? X could prob be done with a back arrow, but usually like to stop it when hitting enter.  

Could we get pause added to live tv, for systems that have recording initiated on press of pause?  

And when we hit stop, could it go back to the guide, rather than home page -- if coming from guide?  

Is it possible to show channel name?

Thanks again.
I just stumbled over this skin and I like it! Clean, fast and optimized for PVR. Nice new layout and control of PVR section.
Here are some FR:
PVR:
- stop-button default
- Guide, Channellist, Teletext and the record button should be near the "default" button (stop). So that they are easy to reach
- hide "back" button. Every remote should have one Wink
- move "player info" to "settings". How often do you need it?
- EPG: the program description could be a little bit bigger with a bigger font, so that it is easier to read
- EPG: the borders between the entries is OMO a little bit too narrow. Can you make it 1px bigger?
- Infobar: how about adding the remaining time of the current playing program in this format. "+23 min". This format was used by Enigma2 "long time ago" Wink
- If you open the channelguide then you can view more info with "right". How about opening the channelosd with "right" again. In channelosd you can open more info with "left" and you could go back to channelguide with "left" again.

add more views:
- gallery, myflix or shift for films/tvshows
- Episodes

"Pause"-sign in the middle of the screen when pausing

Do you plan to support skin-shortcuts for the "random" entries in widgets?
Edit: Just read that all of the functionality comes from your script. Please add "random" entries to your script, like Movies, TVShows, Artists ...

Keep up the good work ...
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Request , dont jump back to homescreen after stop
First, have to say thank you to @louis -- this is truly the first skin that actually gives the PVR/Live TV area the attention it so badly needed.

I've been using this skin for a while now and have begun to make a few simple tweaks here and there to suit my own preferences. One thing I am stuck on however, is the interaction rulerdatelayout control with the rest of the epggrid. As the header section already includes the current time and weather info, I found the inclusion of the current time value in the epggrid area to be superfluous. So I eliminated it by commenting out the control in the the pvr_tvguide_decoration area. What I want to do then is to bring the date information from rulerdatelayout (e.g., Wednesday, February 19, 2020) down into its place. See screen grab at bottom for detail. Problem is, I can't figure out how to do this. I've tried changing the positioning of the rulerdatelayout control and everything else that I can think of based on my extremely limited skinning knowledge base. Anyone have an idea of what I am missing?

@louis 
Is there any development going on?
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
This skin has a definite place in the official repo.
@louis If there is a chance to continue development, please do so!  Smile
Anyway, thank you!
Is there a Kodi 19/python 3 compatible version anywhere?
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unfussy3