• 60(current)
Beta Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection
the 1.5 speed button doesn't work I tap on it but nothing happens btw for the recent update
The text " Recently added TVshows" is a bit overlapping the border op the poster as you can see.
(2021-07-12, 05:11)nammin Wrote: the 1.5 speed button doesn't work I tap on it but nothing happens btw for the recent update
It's a Kodi limitation. You have to enable "Sync playback to display" in settings > player settings > videos.
(2021-07-12, 07:13)Aaiemron Wrote: The text " Recently added TVshows" is a bit overlapping the border op the poster as you can see.

To be honest. It works how it should Tongue I wanted to make margins between one and second row less. And main concept was to Focus on poster, so text don't need to be fully visible Tongue

Hmm... But if I think about it more, it can be a problem when using "Fixed" scrolling instead of "Default". I will think if I want to do something with it Tongue
(2021-07-11, 22:27)jokero009 Wrote: I'm sorry that I started bothering you so often..I found another problem( Perhaps you also noticed it...)When switching from 1 to 6 of the widget, this is the problem unfortunately( The posters are cut off and if you go further, it simply does not show the posters Image But I just created new icons and added widgets there) So in principle this is not a problem  Wink

Please post a full screenshot how it looks like.
This is no longer critical Smile Don't worry!) I just created additional icons for the widgets .. But mostly it's very beautiful! In the afternoon it's even more beautiful!) I don't even know why .. Everything works fine) The only one is all kinds of widgets (posters, landscape, banner and etc) All have a black line above and below which spoils the impression a little. I noticed that the posters in your videos are short and very neat and they are not as long as, for example, I see in my home .. I really like such posters as in your video!) Please tell me how to do something similar with posters? And about the black lines ... And I also noticed that when the trailer is turned on, the poster or landscape of the movie in which the trailer is turned on disappears from view in the widgets, that is, it is not fixed along with the trailer)
(2021-07-12, 08:59)jokero009 Wrote: This is no longer critical Smile Don't worry!) I just created additional icons for the widgets .. But mostly it's very beautiful! In the afternoon it's even more beautiful!) I don't even know why .. Everything works fine) The only one is all kinds of widgets (posters, landscape, banner and etc) All have a black line above and below which spoils the impression a little. I noticed that the posters in your videos are short and very neat and they are not as long as, for example, I see in my home .. I really like such posters as in your video!) Please tell me how to do something similar with posters? And about the black lines ... And I also noticed that when the trailer is turned on, the poster or landscape of the movie in which the trailer is turned on disappears from view in the widgets, that is, it is not fixed along with the trailer)

I will try to fix those posters today.
Thanks a lot! And how can I shorten the posters! I noticed that I have them long and large and yours are miniature and neat. You can say such as in the original Netflix)
(2021-07-12, 09:17)jokero009 Wrote: Thanks a lot! And how can I shorten the posters! I noticed that I have them long and large and yours are miniature and neat. You can say such as in the original Netflix)
You can try to regenerate skin-shortcuts.
Go to skin settings > home > customize home menu > widgets > and set Aspect to "Poster". Do it for all your widgets.
Tell me please if it helps Tongue
I'm watching Lucifer now Smile Now I'll check it and I'll do as you said) But I to my mind I even reinstalled it from scratch and still the posters are different for some reason (But I will try to finish it! Thank you very much for prompting Smile If this helps you I'll write right away!)
I have this posters too. Images dont fit to borders. And for more highlight border exceeds to name of widget bcs of small zoom animation. I didnt see this animation in your posted videos. Your videos are perfect <3. I love to see some change in percentage match if I could turn off word MATCH and see only percentage. (bcs rating dont work so perfectly as for you) but it isnt immportant. Thanks for your work and sorry for my English Big GrinImage
I put a poster view on all the widgets and it looks like this now..)I now understand, probably because of the strip, it seems longer and longer than in the video) That is, whether to compare these two screenshots.) Image Image
The second screenshot is what I did from your video)
(2021-07-12, 10:40)jokero009 Wrote: I put a poster view on all the widgets and it looks like this now..)I now understand, probably because of the strip, it seems longer and longer than in the video) That is, whether to compare these two screenshots.) Image Image
The second screenshot is what I did from your video)
Can you enable "Bold" selectbox? Skin settings > furniture > choose between focus border sizes > Bold
Thank you so much for prompting!) I switched to bold and now it looks something like this..)It seems that the posters have really become smallerSmile Image
And I noticed that the distance of posters seems to be a little more than in the video..)
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection0