• 62(current)
Mod Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]
Sorry Guardian Hope but this is so ridiculous, i put in here a long log file and you answer on the thing whitch is done.

This is the best looking skin i can find but your work ist so bad.

Does anybody has an old version of Arctic: Zephyr? With the unseen films and shows in the vertical menu and without trouble to start it? Woud be grate.
(2016-12-09, 18:43)Durron Wrote: Sorry Guardian Hope but this is so ridiculous, i put in here a long log file and you answer on the thing whitch is done.

Does anybody has an old version of Arctic: Zephyr? With the unseen films and shows in the vertical menu and without trouble to start it? Woud be grate.

Maybe english is not your first language, but bashing a fellow that spends his time to share a work he's not paid for is outrightly very rude.
(2016-12-09, 18:43)Durron Wrote: Sorry Guardian Hope but this is so ridiculous, i put in here a long log file and you answer on the thing whitch is done.

How rude a ungrateful. The guy doesn't work for you. He does this in his free time for no pay.

You seem to be the only one having issues. Probably a device issue. Try a fresh install of kodi and re install arctic zephyr.

I think everyone else has taken care of your rudeness for me so I won't even begin to touch that. Instead, I will put it bluntly: the only person with any problem with AZ:FA Dormer 3.4.60 is you. As others have suggested it is likely an issue with your environment which is out of the realm of what we can do because we know nothing about your environment aside from the fact you're running OS X 10.11 and Jarvis 16.1.

A normal log file is useless. Your log file which I read and subsequently went past for now because I didn't have the time to tell you how to get a debug log and because your issue is likely just you has:

Code:
21:04:44 T:140737264272320 NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.
21:04:44 T:140737264272320 NOTICE: Log level changed to "LOG_LEVEL_NORMAL"

You need a debug log. Directions on getting a debug log are located at http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

The only other AZ Skin* is the original by @Jurialmonkey. AZ:FA (Kodi 16) is the successor to AZ:E (Kodi 15) and AZ:FA Danvers (Kodi 17) is the successor to AZ:FA and Arctic Zephyr: For Another Age (Kodi 17/18) will bring AZ:B and AZ:FA together as one skin with a fresh new design. Frankly, you're running Kodi on a Mac; why are you using Jarvis when Krypton has many improved features and Danvers is more than stable enough (sans missing font icons). There's really no reason to not have Kodi 17 installed and the NBD Repo. Is there a certain plugin you are using that still only works with Jarvis?

Right now there is nothing to fix aside from a typo on the startup screen. And I am only doing that because it would annoy me if we left it like that. Technically we've moved on to Danvers. There's just going to be one last [again] Dormer release to fix a typo.

If you want to help yourself you should provide the proper log file and remember that it may also be your environment. And I will freely admit to everyone here that when someone is rude we tend to just ignore them and I think I told the team to do the same thing and if I haven't I am but I think they already do it too. Frankly, the best advice I can give you is to actually be respectful to not just us but to everyone here; no one gets paid to make AZ:FA or to hand out advice whether it's the team behind AZ:FA or anyone else here that's giving advice of their free volition.

If there was an "AZ:FA TV" which I would totally love to do - have a little box preinstalled with AZ:FA at some point with an elegant design and you were having problems with that, it would be a different issue entirely but so long as we pay an enormous bill for the CDN that hosts AZ:FA and you are getting it for $0 on virtually any platform in existence - the least you can do is be respectful.
Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes
The New Arctic Zephyr: Exploded Experience for Kodi Jarvis
Arctic Zephyr: Generations - Coming Soon
Hi Guardian, Smile

First of all great skin you have made here... Smile This so far the only skin I have found there can show my plex dir on my home screen. I have tried a lof of others skin but no one has had this option to choose plex dirs directly. Smile

But I have the same issue as many others in here, and there might be a solution to the problem where my raspberry pi running openelec 7.0.3 BETA with Kodi. and when I install your skin Arctic Zephyr: version AZ:FA 3.4.30 From Ashes for jarvis 16.1 kodi, that when I reboot my raspberry pi 3 it just keeps looping.

The only thing I can do here is to reinstall my openelec.

What option do I got here?? Has this issue been fixed or? Smile Is there something I can help with if the issue has not been fixed?? Smile
(2016-12-10, 13:41)osberg Wrote: Hi Guardian, Smile

First of all great skin you have made here... Smile This so far the only skin I have found there can show my plex dir on my home screen. I have tried a lof of others skin but no one has had this option to choose plex dirs directly. Smile

But I have the same issue as many others in here, and there might be a solution to the problem where my raspberry pi running openelec 7.0.3 BETA with Kodi. and when I install your skin Arctic Zephyr: version AZ:FA 3.4.30 From Ashes for jarvis 16.1 kodi, that when I reboot my raspberry pi 3 it just keeps looping.

What option do I got here?? Has this issue been fixed or? Smile Is there something I can help with if the issue has not been fixed?? Smile

@osberg,

No one has reported being stuck in a bootloop on OpenELEC 7.0.3 BETA with 3.4.30 or later (we're up to 3.4.60). At least, not unless there's another place where this skin is being discussed that I don't know about.

Here's the link to 3.4.60 for you to try: https://embycdn.northebridge.com/AZFA/do...3.4.60.zip

I went as far back as Danvers Beta 5 (Krypton) and that was the only place where it was reported that someone had one issue but they got it fixed (it was some other problem entirely). Nothing was ever reported for 3.4.30 except for the fact a button didn't work across all platforms (to turn off a notification)

However, a debug log and if the system is in fact boot looping, a system log file might be of help.
(2016-12-10, 14:25)Guardian Hope Wrote:

@osberg,

No one has reported being stuck in a bootloop on OpenELEC 7.0.3 BETA with 3.4.30 or later (we're up to 3.4.60). At least, not unless there's another place where this skin is being discussed that I don't know about.

Here's the link to 3.4.60 for you to try: https://embycdn.northebridge.com/AZFA/do...3.4.60.zip

I went as far back as Danvers Beta 5 (Krypton) and that was the only place where it was reported that someone had one issue but they got it fixed (it was some other problem entirely). Nothing was ever reported for 3.4.30 except for the fact a button didn't work across all platforms (to turn off a notification)

However, a debug log and if the system is in fact boot looping, a system log file might be of help.

@Guardian

Well I have no idea on why this happens on this relelase... I could try there stable 6.03 release to see if that makes a different. Smile

Right now I am booting up the raspberry to osmc instead, and I will try that one instead. Smile

Yesterday I tried the 3.4.60 version but that did the same on my system. Smile

I will come back to you on this matter Smile
(2016-12-10, 16:12)osberg Wrote:
(2016-12-10, 14:25)Guardian Hope Wrote:

@osberg,

@Guardian

Well I have no idea on why this happens on this relelase... I could try there stable 6.03 release to see if that makes a different. Smile

Right now I am booting up the raspberry to osmc instead, and I will try that one instead. Smile

@osberg - you shouldn't run into any issues on OSMC (I use it on OSMC).

Just as a little thing to throw out there, AZ:FA is usually tested only on the following platforms: Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview (Fast Ring), Windows 10 Pro, macOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Android, and OSMC.

Usually Ubuntu and Debian are skipped over because macOS is just a really shiny version of Linux (well, technically it's Unix) so if it works in macOS 9 times out of 10 it works on Linux.

@minus0 tests Android (I don't have any Android devices - 100% iOS although my new 4K Samsung SUHD Smart TVs appear to run Android or at least have the Google Play store) and OSMC I run on an rPi3.

There are wonderful people here with that use SPMC and report issues for devices like the nVidia Shield.

Basically, this is the long winded way of saying "we don't test OpenELEC or LibreELEC."
is there a problem with the pvr section? with estuary everything works fine, but with az:fa i get nothing clicking on the live tv section. the log says this:
18:44:34.862 T:140237568023872 ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window pvr
18:44:34.862 T:140237568023872 ERROR: Activate/ReplaceWindow called with invalid destination window: MyPVR
(2016-12-10, 16:59)Guardian Hope Wrote:
(2016-12-10, 16:12)osberg Wrote:
(2016-12-10, 14:25)Guardian Hope Wrote: @osberg,

@Guardian

Just as a little thing to throw out there, AZ:FA is usually tested only on the following platforms: Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview (Fast Ring), Windows 10 Pro, macOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Android, and OSMC.

Usually Ubuntu and Debian are skipped over because macOS is just a really shiny version of Linux (well, technically it's Unix) so if it works in macOS 9 times out of 10 it works on Linux.

@minus0 tests Android (I don't have any Android devices - 100% iOS although my new 4K Samsung SUHD Smart TVs appear to run Android or at least have the Google Play store) and OSMC I run on an rPi3.

There are wonderful people here with that use SPMC and report issues for devices like the nVidia Shield.

Basically, this is the long winded way of saying "we don't test OpenELEC or LibreELEC."

Right I got it to work fine in OSCM, but no matter what I try on openelec it dont work.... Sad

Ohh well as long as I can get it to work the right way Smile

One thing.... The info that pops up when you reboot it, that there is a newer version, can that get disable some how??

I got a Mi box at home, where I run kodi on... i can test your skin here if you would like??

I just bought 3 raspberry pi3 so are doing all I can to get them up and running with my plex and tvheadend.. Smile
(2016-12-10, 20:11)osberg Wrote:
(2016-12-10, 16:59)Guardian Hope Wrote:
(2016-12-10, 16:12)osberg Wrote: @Guardian

Right I got it to work fine in OSCM, but no matter what I try on openelec it dont work.... Sad

Ohh well as long as I can get it to work the right way Smile

One thing.... The info that pops up when you reboot it, that there is a newer version, can that get disable some how??

I got a Mi box at home, where I run kodi on... i can test your skin here if you would like??

I just bought 3 raspberry pi3 so are doing all I can to get them up and running with my plex and tvheadend.. Smile

@osberg - To disable the Dormer Update Notification simply go to Settings -> Appearance -> Extra -> Turn off From Ashes (Dormer) Notice.

Do note that Dormer is not compatible with Kodi 17 Krypton which means when your distribution updates (and it will) you'll need Danvers. That's why we have that in there as the skin will not auto-update to Danvers.
Update on Danvers: Where's Preview BETA 6?

I know you folks have been waiting a while for the next update to Danvers probably just as much as those still holding onto using AZ:FA Dormer. Danvers Preview BETA 6 was intended to originally come out Thanksgiving weekend but obviously that has not happened. Unfortunately, this is a result of circumstances currently out of my control but I do want to talk a little bit about Danvers Preview BETA 6.

Obviously, it's going to be the last release of the year. You will be seeing it before Christmas; likely you'll see it at the end of next week. In comparison to the rather large updates, BETA 6 is relatively minor and addresses things like missing font icons and whatnot to give the team time off to enjoy the Christmas holidays. Basically, the goal is to fix a few things that have been present for a while without rocking the boat to the point that you get a bugged release that won't be fixed for another month.

After the release of BETA 6 a number of logistical changes are happening as can be seen by NBD Repo 2.0. I will likely go further into that at the end of the year.

The Final, Final Dormer Update (3.4.70)

Dormer has reached a point where it's cycle of life has come to an end. It might not be in the most ideal state for some and is in fact very rudimentary compared to Danvers but it set it to accomplish the one thing it was supposed to: continue the AZ:E legacy. There aren't really any code fixes for 3.4.70 - it's really just an update to fix some typographical issues and will be released to Emby and CDN download probably tomorrow (Pacific).

JIRA and AZ:FA Site

Sometimes migrations can be a pain but the plan is to have JIRA and the AZ:FA Site running by Release Candidate 1 of AZ:FA Danvers. This will make it easier for a growing team to draw up a roadmap as we move a generational leap forward: From Ashes to For Another Age.

What's In a Codename

Well, if any of you watch GitHub you may have noticed that a branch may have accidentally been made public and just disappeared entitled 'caitlinsnow-dpb_dev600.' As everyone here knows, AZ:FA is only up to 4.x and Danvers GA will be 5.x which means what exactly is version 6? For those of you who have been with us for a long time know that AZ:FA codenames have been anything but conventional; they've been creative and fun and if you ever read Custom_Bluestone.xml you'll find little quips of easter eggs (hint: yeah, I am not going to say where they will be in version 6).

Okay, a little offtrack here. What I wanted to say was if you see a branch pop up with a prefix of 'caitlinsnow' don't download it; it's a shadow mirror of Danvers to make moving to For Another Age a lot easier.

Wait, Danvers Isn't Even Done Yet!

Don't worry, Danvers is going to have a long life ahead of it. That's been the beauty of putting to rest the Dormer line; to create something that we can easily manipulate to what we and you all want to see. Danvers is going to be supported for a very long time but For Another Age (Caitlin Snow/6.x/GA 7x) will begin development fairly early on with fixes and enhancements being ported between Danvers and For Another Age because quite frankly: For Another Age will likely be the most ambitious undertaking we have done - from a redesigned home screen to integration of AZ:Braz - a lot will be happening.

[The Bullet Points
  1. Dormer 3.4.70 Releases this Weekend
  2. Danvers Preview BETA 6 Before Christmas
  3. NBD Repo 2.0 the Start of Major Changes
  4. JIRA and AZ:FA Website by Danvers Preview RC1
  5. Caitlin Snow is the Codename of For Another Age
  6. Don't Download a Branch from GitHub with a 'caitlinsnow' Prefix
(2016-12-10, 19:48)Nogler Wrote: is there a problem with the pvr section? with estuary everything works fine, but with az:fa i get nothing clicking on the live tv section. the log says this:
18:44:34.862 T:140237568023872 ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window pvr
18:44:34.862 T:140237568023872 ERROR: Activate/ReplaceWindow called with invalid destination window: MyPVR

@Nogler - I am so sorry, I didn't even see your post until today.

Is this Dormer (Kodi 16.1 Jarvis) or Danvers (Kodi 17 Krypton)? The last time we checked, PVR was working on Danvers although in desperate need of a redesign.
This is Danvers. I've tried on 3 different systems, always with libreelec.
(2016-12-12, 14:25)Nogler Wrote: This is Danvers. I've tried on 3 different systems, always with libreelec.

Okay, we'll take a look; the PVR section was fixed early on in Danvers' development so unless they changed the window call again or old code accidentally made it back in it should still be correct.
  • 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]7