• 62(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2020-05-11, 13:49)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-05-11, 13:29)junitodx Wrote:
(2020-05-08, 22:15)beatmasterrs Wrote: You're right, that's a feature that's really missing. I'll include that feature, at least for the selection dialogs. Smile

Please download and test https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

@beatmasterrs thanks for the quick fix, it works perfectly on selection screens such as artwork  Cool
Any chance it will be added to other screens, in particular the Movie Collections selection window?          

that shouldn't be a problem. Do you know which dialog window is called? Please describe the way to the dialog window Smile A screenshot would be nice to have Smile         

Sure thing.
Go to any movie scraped into your library and bring up context menu, select Manage then Manage Movie Set. As you can see I have a possible 134 Movie Collections to scroll through so far:

watch gallery
(2020-05-11, 14:36)kevylluma Wrote:
(2020-05-11, 14:15)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-05-09, 20:46)kevylluma Wrote:  

Sorry, trailers for tv shows are imho not possible at the moment. 

Google translator

Ok, thank you so much.

As I have seen that in other skins if it is possible with trailers in local so ask.

Anyway thank you very much for this EXCELLENT MOD!!!

Regards.

Maybe I can adapt the functions, so which skins have this feature? Smile
(2020-05-11, 16:11)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-05-11, 14:36)kevylluma Wrote:
(2020-05-11, 14:15)beatmasterrs Wrote: Sorry, trailers for tv shows are imho not possible at the moment. 

Google translator

Ok, thank you so much.

As I have seen that in other skins if it is possible with trailers in local so ask.

Anyway thank you very much for this EXCELLENT MOD!!!

Regards. 

Maybe I can adapt the functions, so which skins have this feature? Smile 
Google translator
The masks are Titan Bigie and Titan MOD that I know of, but I like more Mod - Arctic Zephyr: Leia-MOD

Those masks have an option that makes them and only use a local trailer, so when you are on top of any TV series, press the up arrow on the remote control and the trailer that you have downloaded locally will automatically play.

Greetings and again thank you very much for your great work.
(2020-05-11, 08:41)beatmasterrs Wrote: Please test https://github.com/Gujal00/plugin.video....master.zip
If you get errors, please enable debugging in kodi and provide a new debug log Smile 

Tested, a new infobox shown "No trailer", but there is trailers at IMDB on these movies :-(

Log: https://paste.kodi.tv/coyocojica.kodi
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
(2020-05-11, 18:30)pettergulbra Wrote:
(2020-05-11, 08:41)beatmasterrs Wrote: Please test https://github.com/Gujal00/plugin.video....master.zip
If you get errors, please enable debugging in kodi and provide a new debug log Smile 

Tested, a new infobox shown "No trailer", but there is trailers at IMDB on these movies :-(

Log: https://paste.kodi.tv/coyocojica.kodi     

I found out what the problem is and was able to reproduce the behavior. Your IMDB id's in your database are probably in the following format:
xml:

So the call is then
xml:
StartScript - calling plugin IMDb Trailers('plugin://plugin.video.imdb.trailers/','4','?action=play_id&imdb=627725','resume:false')

But it should be:
xml:
tt627725

And the call should be:
xml:
StartScript - calling plugin IMDb Trailers('plugin://plugin.video.imdb.trailers/','4','?action=play_id&imdb=tt627725','resume:false')

There are imho two solutions:

- Either you change all IMDB ID's, which can be very tedious
- or a quick and dirty fix: you put a "tt" in front of all ID's (But then all future movies/ID's must also be in the same format)
(2020-05-12, 09:38)beatmasterrs Wrote: I found out what the problem is and was able to reproduce the behavior. Your IMDB id's in your database are probably in the following format:
xml:

So the call is then
xml:
StartScript - calling plugin IMDb Trailers('plugin://plugin.video.imdb.trailers/','4','?action=play_id&imdb=627725','resume:false')

But it should be:
xml:
tt627725

And the call should be:
xml:
StartScript - calling plugin IMDb Trailers('plugin://plugin.video.imdb.trailers/','4','?action=play_id&imdb=tt627725','resume:false')

- or a quick and dirty fix: you put a "tt" in front of all ID's (But then all future movies/ID's must also be in the same format) 
So there is an error/wrong thing happening. I have not done anything with my database by myself, everything is automatic from Kodi and PlexKodiConnect addon.

Is it the movie scraper that don't collect and add the "tt", that's the fault?
Or maybe that I use the PlexKodiConnect addon it's the problem?

Don't even know how to edit the IMDB ID's
Hmm, tires to think but coding and this is way out of my normal computer skills. :-)
(2020-05-12, 15:52)pettergulbra Wrote:
(2020-05-12, 09:38)beatmasterrs Wrote: I found out what the problem is and was able to reproduce the behavior. Your IMDB id's in your database are probably in the following format:
xml:

So the call is then
xml:

But it should be:
xml:
tt627725

And the call should be:
xml:

So there is an error/wrong thing happening. I have not done anything with my database by myself, everything is automatic from Kodi and PlexKodiConnect addon.

Is it the movie scraper that don't collect and add the "tt", that's the fault?
Or maybe that I use the PlexKodiConnect addon it's the problem?

Don't even know how to edit the IMDB ID's
Hmm, tires to think but coding and this is way out of my normal computer skills. :-)  

Can you please test https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...railer.zip ? It's a test-version with tt in front of all ID's
(2020-05-12, 16:12)beatmasterrs Wrote: Can you please test https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...railer.zip ? It's a test-version with tt in front of all ID's 

Still the same :-(
Here is the log with logging enabled: https://paste.kodi.tv/ucenumuzun.kodi

I really appreciate all the help :-)
(2020-05-11, 14:38)junitodx Wrote:
(2020-05-11, 13:49)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-05-11, 13:29)junitodx Wrote: @beatmasterrs thanks for the quick fix, it works perfectly on selection screens such as artwork  Cool
Any chance it will be added to other screens, in particular the Movie Collections selection window?          

that shouldn't be a problem. Do you know which dialog window is called? Please describe the way to the dialog window Smile A screenshot would be nice to have Smile           

Sure thing.
Go to any movie scraped into your library and bring up context menu, select Manage then Manage Movie Set. As you can see I have a possible 134 Movie Collections to scroll through so far:

Thanks a lot. Please test the latest version, ive added the functionality Smile
(2020-05-12, 18:45)pettergulbra Wrote:
(2020-05-12, 16:12)beatmasterrs Wrote: Can you please test https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...railer.zip ? It's a test-version with tt in front of all ID's 

Still the same :-(
Here is the log with logging enabled: https://paste.kodi.tv/ucenumuzun.kodi

I really appreciate all the help :-)  

Something seems to be wrong with your imdb-id's, e.g.:

xml:
StartScript - calling plugin IMDb Trailers('plugin://plugin.video.imdb.trailers/','1','?action=play_id&imdb=tt38700','resume:false')

For me, there is no id tt38700 on imdb...
(2020-05-12, 21:31)beatmasterrs Wrote: Something seems to be wrong with your imdb-id's, e.g.:

xml:
StartScript - calling plugin IMDb Trailers('plugin://plugin.video.imdb.trailers/','1','?action=play_id&imdb=tt38700','resume:false')

Not for me neither. But what can make this strange fault?
In the log, I can't see what movie it should have being neither... :-(

If I don't understand it wrong, when I use PlexKodiConnect, there isn't Kodi that is downloading the info?
(2020-05-12, 22:24)pettergulbra Wrote:
(2020-05-12, 21:31)beatmasterrs Wrote: Something seems to be wrong with your imdb-id's, e.g.:

xml:

Not for me neither. But what can make this strange fault?
In the log, I can't see what movie it should have being neither... :-(

If I don't understand it wrong, when I use PlexKodiConnect, there isn't Kodi that is downloading the info? 

I'm sorry, I have no idea about that.  Confused
(2020-05-12, 21:29)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-05-11, 14:38)junitodx Wrote:
(2020-05-11, 13:49)beatmasterrs Wrote: that shouldn't be a problem. Do you know which dialog window is called? Please describe the way to the dialog window Smile A screenshot would be nice to have Smile           

Sure thing.

Thanks a lot. Please test the latest version, ive added the functionality Smile 
You sir, have made my day. Works perfectly on selection screens as well as Movie Set screen. This makes navigating through these screens so much more convenient, thanks a lot for such a quick turnaround!
@beatmasterrs is it possible to change the color of the selection bar inside the addons menu from white to another color?
(2020-05-13, 15:42)Gioherk Wrote: @beatmasterrs is it possible to change the color of the selection bar inside the addons menu from white to another color?

Can you provide a screenhot, which shows the selection bar? Cause i don't know, what you are meaning
  • 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11