• 65(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
bthusby Wrote:I was just pointing out that it worked OK with season posters in Quartz 2 before, on pre-eden too... It is kind of strange why it is impossible now...
And I needed to emphasize it Smile

Im not going to give you a hard time about it.

Dejavus are only glitches in the matrix Wink

Why do I have a feeling you missed my answer yet again?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Star 
Steverae Wrote:Thanks for that...

Now any word on getting a customised apple tv logos etc embedded or how to add these yourself ?

If all goes well you'll be able to assign your own image in new release.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Do you need this OSD controls in Music playing window

- Play,Stop, Pause
- RW/FF
- Previous/Next

Why? Smile

The rest of controls could be nicely packed in dialog like panel (like view options are).
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Now playing screen Apple TV style

My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote:Now playing screen Apple TV style

Looks great!

I have found a small bug in the Movie watchlist, but it may not be so important now that you will remove it from the skin.

Here it goes:
I had 3 movies in the watchlist. I finished the middle one, and after that when watchlist updated, there were still 3 objects in the movie watchlist. However, the 2 rightmost now had identical poster thumb, but the rightmost didn't have name-tag.
The Real Skimshady
bthusby Wrote:Looks great!

I have found a small bug in the Movie watchlist, but it may not be so important now that you will remove it from the skin.

Here it goes:
I had 3 movies in the watchlist. I finished the middle one, and after that when watchlist updated, there were still 3 objects in the movie watchlist. However, the 2 rightmost now had identical poster thumb, but the rightmost didn't have name-tag.

Thanks, will have a look.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote:Now playing screen Apple TV style

Nay, I'm going to play with it some more :-)
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Version 3.0.3 available here

- Redesigned music playing screen
- Fixed watch list episode 2 label
- Custom shelf items should be available when libraries are empty
- Initial support for custom image on home (XBMC logo is misplaced and custom image is lacking reflection. Didn't have time to finish it up properly. Will be improved in next version)
- Smaller clock on video playing screen
- Removed movies watchlist
- Fixed reflection in plugins

Many thanks for bug reports and suggestions! Keep them coming.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

- Pretty up video playing screen
- Graphite theme
- Improving support for custom images on home shelf
- Code clean up for Eden repo release
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Really great skin, many thanks again for all your work on this and for sharing it. It's the best skin I've used by far. (my deinterlace menu issue has disappeared...no idea why, but I'm not complaining!).
richhy Wrote:Really great skin, many thanks again for all your work on this and for sharing it. it's the best skin I've used by far. (my deinterlace menu has disappeared...no idea why)!

Thanks.

You mean this one? Works fine here.

My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Pecinko, thanks for the 3.0.3 update. I posted a few pages ago about the issue with selecting addons for the custom media shelf -- thanks for adding that to the fix list, just wanted to let you know that this update successfully fixed it for me. The new Quartz is definitely turning out to be a great skin and I appreciate your efforts.
Yes, that menu was not working correctly before as I mentioned in a previous post. It now seems to be working fine though (I can exit after enabling deinterlace). I haven't changed any settings apart from updating Quartz. I will test a bit more over the next few days. It might be a bug with xbmc itself and only with certain video types.
Just installed and running 3.0.3 and it definitely is nice, many rough edges gone. Fantastic, will report back as I find anything but right now on initial view its great! Thanks You!
Hi,

Thanks for Update! May be a Bug?: if i select a custom Icon in Homeshelf for the Foto section the shelf is empty...

Regards,
Peter
  • 65(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12