• 7(current)
Release Mimic 2.x for Isengard
off topic:

I still use sript.oscar.view and script.imdb250.view in every skin I use. I believe you created these for aeon nox 4
(2015-05-02, 22:00)Edworld Wrote:
(2015-04-30, 06:50)braz Wrote: Ok Edworld and DR9x, I think I might have fixed it this time, needed to make sure the color strings are filled in Startup.xml. If you have time, please install the latest from github and make sure to restart Kodi.

Thanks!

It works!

Looks like a bug:

Hmm, good catch. The color variable is based on a skin string, and skin strings can't be displayed in itemlayout/focusedlayout. That explains why it works fine for InfoWall view, but not Panel or BigList.

Will have to take another look at how I set the skin colors. Thanks!

Update: Temporary fix pushed to github, I removed the highlight color from the tagline for now. Took another look, this fix will likely become permanent. Even though the variable is based on a skin string, it works fine in other itemlayout/focusedlayout. It just doesn't work when combined with a [COLOR] tag in the layout. Please let me know if you find any other instances of labels not showing up.
(2015-05-02, 22:03)Edworld Wrote: off topic:

I still use sript.oscar.view and script.imdb250.view in every skin I use. I believe you created these for aeon nox 4
I'm surprised those scripts still work, they were kind of a hack until I found a better way to do it. Smile They really shouldn't be needed with this skin as IMDb Top 250 support is built in.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1970093
Do you have anything for oscars other than using playlist?
(2015-05-03, 01:55)Edworld Wrote: Do you have anything for oscars other than using playlist?
No, just the best picture playlists that is included with the skin. I figured any view that can be sorted by year will work for best picture.
I attempted the most recent github version. i am getting a "dependencies not met" error...
(2015-05-03, 15:37)Dojoroda Wrote: I attempted the most recent github version. i am getting a "dependencies not met" error...

Install from Kodi repo first so you get all the addons installed, then install the github version

Epg "now" on top "next" (google translate)
(2015-05-04, 17:54)coolllman Wrote: Epg "now" on top "next" (google translate)
Will take a look, thanks!

Update: Fix pushed to github.
Just pushed an update to git that adds support for the SimplePlaylists addon. You can add movies and episodes to a playlist by selecting SimpePlaylists from the extras menu in the video info dialog.

I then created a custom video addon widget using the following code:

Code:
plugin://script.simpleplaylists/?mode=showPlaylist&url=Video%3a%20Watchlist
*where Watchlist is the name of the video playlist I created in SimplePlaylists

And here's the result...

When updating for the GitHub, should I be heading to SYSTEM>FILE MANAGER>INSTALL FROM ZIP?

When I try that, even after installing from the repo FIRST, my screen goes black and doesn't recover. It requires a forced reset.
Did you download the zip from github, then install via Settings > Addons > Install from zip? It shouldn't go black, I can test later to see what it does on my system.

If installing from the zip doesn't work, just manually overwrite the skin files with the contents of the zip. Or wait about a day, version 2.1.1 was just accepted to the repo.
Your post was correct, I boofed the description. I am sure the prob could be on my end. I am dl'ing the zip to the desktop in OS X.
On my behalf, I want to say "duh". A simple COPY/PASTE fixed the issue. thanks for the work and fast response!
Just added a button to the Advanced section to reset all skin settings. Created a short scipt to launch a yes/no confirmation dialog, hopefully this will prevent as least some folks from accidentally wiping out their settings. Smile

• 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 2.x for Isengard3