• 70(current)
Release CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Up to now the InfoDialogs can only get opened from the VideoLibrary window. In the near future that dialog will also work on home, and in Home.xml container.content does not get set.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2016-03-08, 22:44)Dave the Minion Wrote: Curious, what's the change/difference?

I wish I knew. I just made the change because this guy is the Kodi skinning guru. Big Grin

Edit: What ^he^ said! Smile
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
(2016-03-09, 00:36)CinemaVision-Scott Wrote:
(2016-03-08, 22:44)Dave the Minion Wrote: Curious, what's the change/difference?

I wish I knew. I just made the change because this guy is the Kodi skinning guru. Big Grin

Edit: What ^he^ said! Smile

Always good to have an understanding of why something should/needs to be changed. Otherwise you never learn to fish and you starve.
Hi! I'm trying to play only a theater intro but it doesn't work, i always get a cinema vision error.
Here is my log : http://pastebin.com/GVyyadxq

Could someone explain me why it doesn't work?

Thanks,
Vins
Scott, i got some things in my sequence i want differently, i dunno if its possible

When starting from skin i click play with cinema vision
1) Then first this comes up:

how do i get rid of that, cause i already told to play with cinema vision.. no need for that pop up again

2) My trailers
I want to play new trailers... of upcoming movies , now it plays trailers from my contentm im sure its possible cause ive done it again but cant remember

3) Audio format bumpers for my 3d iso movies dont work, not sure why (i´ve set it to auto detect) perhaps its cause its an iso?
if this isnt possible, make it fallback to some random thx trailer?

4) then normally my movie should start to play but then kodi brings up another light menu

can i skip this too, it should just start main movie

5) i installed cv on second machine and pointed to the same content
However when i click to update i get error:
http://xbmclogs.com/pcb9k79rn
(2016-03-11, 12:02)Vinz22 Wrote: Hi! I'm trying to play only a theater intro but it doesn't work, i always get a cinema vision error.
Here is my log : http://pastebin.com/GVyyadxq

Could someone explain me why it doesn't work?

Thanks,
Vins

Hey Vins. We're working on a fix for this right now.

(2016-03-11, 15:19)Skank Wrote: Scott, i got some things in my sequence i want differently, i dunno if its possible

how do i get rid of that, cause i already told to play with cinema vision.. no need for that pop up again

Starting off with the easy one, I like it! That setting can be found in the CinemaVision Settings. Look under the Playback menu for the following:
  • Hide queue editor | This hides/bypasses that dialog 100% of the time
  • If only one item queued | This hides/bypasses that dialog only if one item is being played, to give you the opportunity to modify your queue if you're playing multiple features

(2016-03-11, 15:19)Skank Wrote: 2) My trailers
I want to play new trailers... of upcoming movies , now it plays trailers from my contentm im sure its possible cause ive done it again but cant remember

The best way to play trailers of upcoming movies (movies in theaters soon) is using the iTunes scraper instead of a local scraper.

(2016-03-11, 15:19)Skank Wrote: 3) Audio format bumpers for my 3d iso movies dont work, not sure why (i´ve set it to auto detect) perhaps its cause its an iso?

ISO files should work, since Kodi can play them. CinemaVision doesn't really care what format you're playing (ISO, MKV, MP4, AVI, etc.). You can set the fallback settings either at the module level by Editing the module and setting the Fallback setting to whatever you want, or globally via the CinemaVision Settings under the Audio Format menu.

(2016-03-11, 15:19)Skank Wrote: 4) then normally my movie should start to play but then kodi brings up another light menu

I'm not sure what that is, but it's not a dialog produced by CinemaVision. Big Grin Do you have any light related add-on installed?

(2016-03-11, 15:19)Skank Wrote: 5) i installed cv on second machine and pointed to the same content

There's an error in a module we're using for Chinese characters. We're actually working on a fix right now.

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
Hi, today I tried to start the CinemaVision add on and all I get is an error check log message hope someone can tell me how to resolve this please
(2016-03-11, 20:36)Rantindaz Wrote: Hi, today I tried to start the CinemaVision add on and all I get is an error check log message hope someone can tell me how to resolve this please

I'm going to bet you're running on Android?

We just pushed an update to the repository that fixes that issue, and a few others. Look for version 1.0.11 and download it when it's available. If you still have trouble, post a log for us to review and we'll see what we can do.

Scott, thats kodi showing up
Its the light menu, instead of bdj
Yes I am running on android, I'm away till Monday I'll try it when I get back, thanks for your reply and a fantastic add on
(2016-03-11, 20:57)Skank Wrote: Image

Scott, thats kodi showing up
Its the light menu, instead of bdj

Yeah I have no idea what that light menu is. Smile I can tell you that it's not CinemaVision. It's likely some add-on or service you have installed.

(2016-03-11, 21:26)Rantindaz Wrote: Yes I am running on android, I'm away till Monday I'll try it when I get back, thanks for your reply and a fantastic add on

Then we should be good to go! It will likely be replicated by tomorrow morning. I hope. Let me know how it goes once you nab the new version. You're quite welcome!

Hi, great system, have it installed and running on both PC and Android (Fire Stick).

I only have one problem - It is not pulling in any Movie Trailers at all.

Do I need to be doing anything?

I have tried setting the scrapers to just Content - Itunes, or Content with CV and Kodi database along with itunes - makes no difference.

Must be missing something out. Any help appreciated.

Cheers.

EDIT: Its ok now - I simply changed the source in the sequence to just itunes, and it worked straight away. Previously I was changing it only in the Config screen.

All good now.

Cheers.
(2016-03-11, 16:47)CinemaVision-Scott Wrote:
(2016-03-11, 15:19)Skank Wrote: Scott, i got some things in my sequence i want differently, i dunno if its possible

Starting off with the easy one, I like it! That setting can be found in the CinemaVision Settings. Look under the Playback menu for the following:
  • Hide queue editor | This hides/bypasses that dialog 100% of the time
  • If only one item queued | This hides/bypasses that dialog only if one item is being played, to give you the opportunity to modify your queue if you're playing multiple features

The best way to play trailers of upcoming movies (movies in theaters soon) is using the iTunes scraper instead of a local scraper.

(2016-03-11, 15:19)Skank Wrote: 3) Audio format bumpers for my 3d iso movies dont work, not sure why (i´ve set it to auto detect) perhaps its cause its an iso?

ISO files should work, since Kodi can play them. CinemaVision doesn't really care what format you're playing (ISO, MKV, MP4, AVI, etc.). You can set the fallback settings either at the module level by Editing the module and setting the Fallback setting to whatever you want, or globally via the CinemaVision Settings under the Audio Format menu.

(2016-03-11, 15:19)Skank Wrote: 4) then normally my movie should start to play but then kodi brings up another light menu

I'm not sure what that is, but it's not a dialog produced by CinemaVision. Big Grin Do you have any light related add-on installed?

(2016-03-11, 15:19)Skank Wrote: 5) i installed cv on second machine and pointed to the same content

There's an error in a module we're using for Chinese characters. We're actually working on a fix right now.

1) fixed thx
2) still not found, i want to use 2 new trailers and 1 from existing movies in library. Also when doing this in 3d sequence, i get no trailers at all.
3) as i said, it cant find any audio format when using 3d iso file.. fallback to for ex "thx" works. Pity it cant look inside the iso
4) fixed, was kodi setting -> system settings->video->discs and for "BluRay Playback Mode" select "play main movie"
5) fixed with new version of CV

So my main problems are fixed..
(2016-03-14, 09:46)Skank Wrote:
(2016-03-11, 16:47)CinemaVision-Scott Wrote:

2) still not found, i want to use 2 new trailers and 1 from existing movies in library. Also when doing this in 3d sequence, i get no trailers at all.

You need 2 trailers modules. 1 set to use iTunes scrapers or what ever other online scraper you prefer. The second to play a single trailer from your local library.

Alternatively you can manually manage your "coming soon" trailers by downloading them to a local folder and using that folder location for the first module. It's what I do as I have no desire to watch many of the trailers iTunes would send my way. Plus it's instant with no need to stream anything from the wild.
Adjusting the master volume for lossless audio bumpers doesn't seem to work. No matter what percentage I set the volume at it always plays the same. Currently, there is a huge difference in volume between my IMAX intro and subsequent audio bumpers, which makes it almost unusable (unless I quickly adjust between titles, which is less than ideal).

This is on top of audio bumpers not working if set to auto-detect (or even fallback method). CV simply skips to the main feature unless I specifically link to an audio bumper during set-up. Have posted a couple logs a few months ago with the same issue but can do another one. Sounds similar to what Skank describes above (no audio bumpers for .iso files although for me it is .mkv).
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home5