• 72(current)
Android Nvidia Shield Android TV (Updated Jan 26 2017 - 5.0 update)
No. With that, 24fps will get 24Hz, 23.976fps will get 23.976Hz but 25fps will get 60Hz instead of 50Hz.

To be clear, the second one is a modification to the first, so you will need all 12 lines, either way Smile.
Thank mate I am totally lost lol.. Not about doing the code I get that but more your first line about 24fps will get 24hz etc
This just means, that if you enable "change refresh rate" you will still have the correct refresh rate for 24 and 23.976, but 25 will get 60, because 50 is buggy.
OK so I'll give it a go. Appreciate your help mate
I don't want to add confusion here but when I watched a programme last night it was juddering like mad on 60hz but when I forced it to 50gz it was a load better?
(2016-01-15, 16:56)wweich Wrote: This just means, that if you enable "change refresh rate" you will still have the correct refresh rate for 24 and 23.976, but 25 will get 60, because 50 is buggy.

25 gets 50 here, no problems with 10th PT test build.
Mac Mini (2.7GHz, Late 2012, Windows 10, Kodi DSPlayer) | SATV 16GB | Panasonic TX-P50GT50B | Yamaha RX-V675 | Q Acoustics 2010i (FL, FR, Left S, Right S), Q2000ci Center, Q2070si Sub
Thanks for advice unfortunately putting the advance settings in made no difference
When i try to watch live-tv from my tvheadend server the video buffers constantly.
If i try to play 1080p and 720p and even dvd rips everything works just fine and smooth.
My shield is connected via ethernet and i also have a windows pc and rpi2 which both works fine with live-tv, no buffering problems.

Anyone experienced anything like this?
Hi guys, can someone help me out with a keyboard.xml issue?

In windows I customized the keyboard.xml so that with my harmony remote I could alphabetically shortcut in my movies library, i.e., press one time "2" goes to movies starting with "A", press 2 times "2" goes to movies starting with "B" and so on.

I placed this file here Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/ but its not working. Also placed it in the keymaps and system folder without success.

Does the file needs to be changed? Am I placing it in the wrong place?

I added my file here:

keyboard.xml

Thanks
(2016-01-15, 21:02)Grippen Wrote: Hi guys, can someone help me out with a keyboard.xml issue?

In windows I customized the keyboard.xml so that with my harmony remote I could alphabetically shortcut in my movies library, i.e., press one time "2" goes to movies starting with "A", press 2 times "2" goes to movies starting with "B" and so on.

I placed this file here Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/ but its not working. Also placed it in the keymaps and system folder without success.

Does the file needs to be changed? Am I placing it in the wrong place?

I added my file here:

keyboard.xml

Thanks

Should be in keymap folder. Recheck and make sure the file extension didn't change. It wasn't working for me either but then I realized es Explorer changed the extension
I checked. Extension XML is OK I copied from Pc not es explorer. Can you check the file if everything is OK. This file is pretty old and its from Windows not sure if everything is ok. Do you have it working like this in your shield?
I have a problem with kodi on my shield not wanting to go down from 60hz to 24 eventho i have sett sync in settings and also put in the advancedsettings.xml file, halp
im running this version kodi-20160110-d071148-adddroidPT-armeabi-v7a.apk
What did you put in the advancedsettings.xml file?

Also try restarting the shield while the TV and AVR are powered on and the correct inputs are selected for the shield. The shield only checks for available refresh rates on boot. If the tv or avr are powered down while boot, the shield doesn't know, that it could output 24Hz.
I have tryed restarting it and powering it down several times :S my source is a projector, also i got it to work last night but today its not cooperating Sad

XML contains
<advancedsettings>
<video>
<adjustrefreshrate>
<override>
<fpsmin>24.99</fpsmin>
<fpsmax>25.01</fpsmax>
<refreshmin>24.99</refreshmin>
<refreshmax>25.01</refreshmax>
</override>
</adjustrefreshrate>
</video>
</advancedsettings>
Does anyone here have kodi working like I mentioned above with an harmony remote or keyboard (since with keyboard doesn't work either, I tried).

If so can you please share the keyboard.xml file?

Thanks
  • 72(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nvidia Shield Android TV (Updated Jan 26 2017 - 5.0 update)6