• 72(current)
[MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out
Hitcher Wrote:Home Cinema Mode

Although I've no idea what it does, lol.

you sir are the man! it automatically runs the Home Theater Experience script before the movie, which will play a set number of random trailers from AMT, as well as pre-movie slides, like trivia.

(now i (and others) dont have to duplicate those files and update them manually after every git pull, awesome!)
Hitcher Wrote:[b][align=center]Home Cinema Mode

Although I've no idea what it does, lol.

Hitch.... thanks so much. this is a great addition to your mod Nod Big Grin Your mod is Shocked
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Hitcher Wrote:The list's getting shorter but I've been wanting to do the Showcase Info mod for myself for ages and wanted to get it out of the way.

Just out of curiosity... what is the difference between showcase info and mutiplex? Well apart from the non flat posters.
Anyone know why this is happening with the latest git pull (on windows SVN updated today?). All the episodes are showing up like this:

Same problem here? Also no covers are shown on the main TV shows low list.
Hitcher Wrote:I don't like admitting defeat so I've spent today getting to the bottom of the Showcase Info Panel problem

Dude... I am the same way! My girlfriend hates it but sometimes i will not go to
bed until i fixed something.

It feels sooooo good when you do figure it out!
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
Hitcher Wrote:The list's getting shorter but I've been wanting to do the Showcase Info mod for myself for ages and wanted to get it out of the way.

Thanks for all your amazing work here Hitcher. You do a great job at keeping up with everything, I hope that music flagging & cdart mod is on your short list. Below is a screen shot of the only bug I know of right now. It looks like the frames are out of place with the animation when you have music playing on the main menu. Once the song is stopped the animation moves them back together. It is the same for tv & movies as well. Thanks again for alway listening to everyone's suggestion and making the best skin around!

Great work on Showcase view Hitcher!

But check line 3800, the UnlockTVviews gotcha again. Big Grin
Are you kidding me with all these great, clean additions so quick. My geek side is loving you.

mindweaver Wrote:. Too bad the posterflickering on the ends can't be fixed..

There is no way to fix that? I've never understood the point of flow because of this. It's unusable.
Mistake post
I got a question about the fanart on/off and the backdrops on/off

What does backdrops do exactly?

I have fanart off & backdrops off - It shows the curtains
I have fanart off & backdrops on - It shows my slide show for movies set for homepage
I turn fanart on & backdrops on - It shows my fanart, but flickers in the backdrops in between movies & tv shows
I have fanart on & turn backdrops off - It shows just the curtains and no fanart

Is this a bug or is there no way to show just the fanart and not have the backdrops flickering in?
ekim232 Wrote:I got a question about the fanart on/off and the backdrops on/off

What does backdrops do exactly?

I have fanart off & backdrops off - It shows the curtains
I have fanart off & backdrops on - It shows my slide show for movies set for homepage
I turn fanart on & backdrops on - It shows my fanart, but flickers in the backdrops in between movies & tv shows
I have fanart on & turn backdrops off - It shows just the curtains and no fanart

Is this a bug or is there no way to show just the fanart and not have the backdrops flickering in?
Back Drops on / off says you can uses your own background and not the cinema screen.

if drops back to is, you can use the button Fanart decide whether your slide show or want to see fanart

Backdrops on/off is the main toggle, to allow Backdrops.

But your right it could be one button with 3 choices. Off/Fanart/Backdrop
Bug with thumbs in music file view: There is a default thumb that loads over the artist/album thumb. I suspects this was introduced when music genre icons were introduced. Turning them on or off has no effect on this bug. Also the fullscreen fanart view in showcase in music view is still broken *nag nag* Wink.

Thanks for your fantastic efforts Hitcher.
This is by far the best skin/mod. Thanks so much for your hard work!

Quick question, what metadata does this skin use?

Actually, whats the difference between them? (eg. poster, thumbnail, "extra thumbs", etc)
eumel Wrote:Back Drops on / off says you can uses your own background and not the cinema screen.

if drops back to is, you can use the button Fanart decide whether your slide show or want to see fanart

Backdrops on/off is the main toggle, to allow Backdrops.

But your right it could be one button with 3 choices. Off/Fanart/Backdrop

Thats what I figured. It seems a little unneccessary to have the two buttons. I would much prefer to see one button. The curtains could be the default or fallback image.

Hitcher do you have an opinion on this?
  • 72(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out11