• 73(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
(2014-05-09, 02:46)flhthemi Wrote: Brickie try this

Download repo hybrid the link is in the 1st post of this thread
Use the addon manager and install from zip file
Point the manager to that downloaded file and it will install the hybrid repo which contains CCM for gotham
Once installed go back and use get addons then skin and then pick confluence

I think thats the right order of things.. . My memory might not be exactly right but you can figure it out.

Yeah that seemed like it was working but when I select CCM my screen goes black and nothing happens..Trying to give it about 5-10 minutes to see if it's doing anything. But considering everything was working fine,this is pissing me off. Kinda, don't fix it if it ain't broke. Oh well may try another skin til i can figure out what's up.

Thanks
(2014-05-08, 23:22)Pienoet Wrote: Hi Mudislander,

Did you have any time to look into this yet?

Sorry not yet, will try this weekend to work on CCM

(2014-05-09, 04:09)FuSchnickens Wrote: I'm having this problem with CCM and it's driving me crazy. I have the exact same skin on 2 profiles and it's only working on one. What in the world can I possibly be doing wrong. I've attached 2 pics. Does anyone know what or why this is happening? Can someone please help me out here? This is driving me crazy. I'm using Gotham and the latest CCM. Thanks.

Same story I'll look this weekend and play around with profiles see if I can replicate the problem
Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2014-05-09, 04:33)brickie Wrote:
(2014-05-09, 02:46)flhthemi Wrote: Brickie try this

Download repo hybrid the link is in the 1st post of this thread
Use the addon manager and install from zip file
Point the manager to that downloaded file and it will install the hybrid repo which contains CCM for gotham
Once installed go back and use get addons then skin and then pick confluence

I think thats the right order of things.. . My memory might not be exactly right but you can figure it out.

Yeah that seemed like it was working but when I select CCM my screen goes black and nothing happens..Trying to give it about 5-10 minutes to see if it's doing anything. But considering everything was working fine,this is pissing me off. Kinda, don't fix it if it ain't broke. Oh well may try another skin til i can figure out what's up.

Thanks

Make sure that the previous skins theme is set to default, otherwise CCM tries to look for a non-existent theme and comes up with a black screen.
Also maybe CCM did not install properly - delete the "skin.confluence.custom.mod" directory in your addons folder and any CCM zip filrs in your "addons/packages" directory. Then reinstall

(2014-05-08, 19:44)JamesEW Wrote: I guess my message being completely ignored indicates a firm NO to any re-release of last stable CCM-Frodo. Shame.

Doesn't indicate anything, saw the post and was thinking about it. You do realise that does require some work to backtrack the code and maintain a completely different version for a previous XBMC release that I do not run and has quite a few major differences in the way it does things.

(2014-05-09, 04:09)FuSchnickens Wrote: I'm having this problem with CCM and it's driving me crazy. I have the exact same skin on 2 profiles and it's only working on one. What in the world can I possibly be doing wrong. I've attached 2 pics. Does anyone know what or why this is happening? Can someone please help me out here? This is driving me crazy. I'm using Gotham and the latest CCM. Thanks.

Same story I'll look this weekend and play around with profiles see if I can replicate the problem
[/quote]

Thank you Mudislander. I'm at a loss as to why this is happening. A little background on how & when it happened. I was using Frodo and it was working fine. Then all of a sudden I got that screen with the blue background. Tried to update CCM but couldn't due to dependencies issues. So, I moved up to Gotham, downloaded the update and am getting the exact same screen.I even uninstalled and downloaded it again but nothing. Then I go to the other profile and it's working, Get the update for CCM on this profile and it's still working. This is where the confusion & frustration sets in....lol.

PS. It's the main profile that is not working.
Don't really know what I did but it's working again.!! I installed a few other skins, and then decided to give CCM one more shot and it downloaded and installed everything fine! Thanks for all suggestions. And Mudislander as you already know, awesome skin!!!!! Really is the only one i like to use.
(2014-05-09, 07:23)Mudislander Wrote:
(2014-05-08, 19:44)JamesEW Wrote: I guess my message being completely ignored indicates a firm NO to any re-release of last stable CCM-Frodo. Shame.

Doesn't indicate anything, saw the post and was thinking about it. You do realise that does require some work to backtrack the code and maintain a completely different version for a previous XBMC release that I do not run and has quite a few major differences in the way it does things.

I guess I have misunderstood the development process and complexities for xbmc skins.

I assumed you would perhaps still have the last stable version of CCM Frodo / old code intact. in a package / zip that was seperate from the new Gothem CCM builds / developement files / code. I thought you could simply throw that up in a seperate repo (one which would not be updated or maintained)

I would not expect any further support, maintainance, future bug fixes from you for CCM Frodo, as it goes without saying that you are dedicating dev tim to CCM and Gothem. It seemed stable to me. I just wanted the ability to install the last stable version on Frodo until I opt to upgrade XBMC to gothem.

If I am literally the only person that wants this, then I can understand it not really being worth your time.
Is anyone else staying on Frodo until Official release of Gothem and wanted to still use CCM?
I use this skin for XBMC on Raspi....I use old version 1.3.1
On XBMC openelec-3.95.6 Gotham vorks very well,and all of funkcion work like in Frodo include subtiltle.
I use this skin for watching live stream in PVR Add-on SimpleIPTV Afedechin,and change something in couple .xml,and I have this....
Screenshots
watch gallery

I Hope This way for showing PVR will make some idea for you to change official skin CCM newest version Smile
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Hi Mudislander,

Did you have any time to look into this yet?

Sorry not yet, will try this weekend to work on CCM

Ok thnx for your work!
Thought you were talking about "Blue Screen of Death" Big Grin Glad to hear it's working

Hi Mudislander,

When you get a moment could you have a look at getting the subtitles to work with Gotham, thanks.
(2014-05-10, 10:44)ounyai Wrote: Hi Mudislander,

When you get a moment could you have a look at getting the subtitles to work with Gotham, thanks.

Should be working now Smile + bugfix adding menu items

(2014-05-08, 06:05)ticotexas Wrote: Under TV, the skin shows the number of episodes for each show. Love that. When you click on the show title, it takes you to the season folders. Is it possible to show the number of episodes for each season?

Would that be total episodes or maybe unwatched episodes

• 73(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11