Mod Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition
Thumbs Up 
Thanks again!
21.2.1+omega.3

### 21.2.1+omega.4 ###
  • Info panel of PVR guide list views improved
  • some fixes for jump2letter conditions adapted
Hi,
  I just found in the Aeon Tajo skin a movies view option called MultiWall.  This option comes very close to recreating the Kaleidescape experience.  Would there be any possibility of adding something similar to this skin?

Thank you for you consideration on this and for maintaining one of the best skins for Kodi!
hi _BJ1 - i just noticed that last played date not updating to lastest watched date. on trakt, it does show watched & trakt addon was ran to synchronize in kodi library, but old date still shows. i thought i bring it to your attention.
(2024-08-30, 05:07)alexp4re Wrote: hi _BJ1 - i just noticed that last played date not updating to lastest watched date. on trakt, it does show watched & trakt addon was ran to synchronize in kodi library, but old date still shows.

Not a skin issue. This skin is using the ListItem.LastPlayed provided  as an info label by Kodi core: https://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels#ListItem. Pls ask the trakt addon developers or open an issue report on bug tracker.

EDIT: Just tested on a movie. The last played date was updated just in time.
Hi BJ1,

where is the alphabet search go?
Impossible to use the skin now.

Thanks in advance.
It's still there.
  1. As alphabet jump is part of the Embuary Helper Addon, install and/or enable this
  2. Set the sort order in your views to name or title otherwise sorting by year or similar makes no sense and alphabet jump will not appear
Hi _Bj1,
do you remind, why the music fullcreen loader removed here?
This skin setting was taken over by a Kodi setting (setup > media):

Never noticed, thanks Smile
  • 74(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 Matrix/Nexus/Omega KN Edition0