• 79(current)
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)
[kodi-16/ustv vod-1.4.0]
i think viacom is up to dirty tricks again. i am trying to play nickolodean -> rabbids invasion but am getting playback failed.

also any plan to add nickjr. ?

keep up the excellent work, slices, moneymaker.
(2016-03-02, 18:50)moneymaker Wrote: It looks like a problem with your network or a mirror. The md5 mismatch is just a side effect. Try again, because I have no issues at all.

How do I clear network mirror? I'm having the same issue as edraven and algater84 where it fails to install

On fireTV (original) & Jarvis
1.) I tried to refresh the repo's
2.) Attempted to install from both superrepo and xbmcplus repo (refreshed repos, quit kodi and cleared cache even)
3.) I downloaded the from github zip and tried to manually it install via zip from a usb

Each time it failed to install. Thanks!

Update: I installed Addon installer and installed through that way.
Hi I'm trying to get the library auto updater to work. It works fine when I manually click it (and therefore cancel the alarm count down). However, if I leave it do it automatically I get an error:

'UnboundLocalError: local variable 'startup' referenced before assignment'

Any suggestions on this, or do I need to post a log?

Thanks
Anyone else having issues with USTV VoD? I haven't been able to get anything for the past few days. Uninstalled and installed again with same results. If no one else is having these issues I'll get a log.
Thanks
My apologies for I spoke without fully checking things out. I am getting quiet a few things, it's mainly CBS that just want come up. There are a few programs on NBC I was looking to watch that want stream but quiet a few other that will. Guess it's just a matter of whether enough time has past for them to be in the list.
CBS is the main concern for me right now. I sure it's in the works though.
Thanks
(2016-03-08, 04:37)Freakeomi Wrote: On fireTV (original) & Jarvis
1.) I tried to refresh the repo's
2.) Attempted to install from both superrepo and xbmcplus repo (refreshed repos, quit kodi and cleared cache even)
3.) I downloaded the from github zip and tried to manually it install via zip from a usb

Each time it failed to install. Thanks!

Update: I installed Addon installer and installed through that way.

This worked for me, thanks! (install Fusion, install Addon installer, install USTV Vod from there)
I'm using "USTV VOD" add-on and with it the "USTV VoD Library Auto Update" add-on. I also use the trakt add-on. Trakt correctly identifies the ustv-vod library files as episodes and adds them to "my collection" - so this part works great. However, when I play these files from within my library or from the list of recent episodes

1.) Kodi doesn't automatically give a checkmark to these files when I watch the episode - so it is as if I didn't even watch this episode.
2.) Trakt doesn't ask me to rate these episodes and doesn't report them as watched.

I'm not sure where is the problem, as these files do integrate into the library wonderfully, and trakt does report them as part of my tv collection on the initial library scan. (ever since I selected the tv show favorites within ustv vod and installed the library integration - I only play files from within the kodi library... but I think that when I played them from within vod add-on, they did get reported correctly as watched and I think I might have even been asked to rate them by trakt... not sure about that though anymore as it's been a while).

(using kodi 16.0, trakt 3.1.3, ustv vod library auto update 1.01, ustv vod 1.4.0)
I've noticed CBS has stopped working. Everything else I've tried works - have they changed their url?
Works fine for me.
(2016-03-14, 14:18)GoodOmens Wrote: I've noticed CBS has stopped working. Everything else I've tried works - have they changed their url?

Yes. I've noticed that also. brings up the cachining window likes it going to work then just closes back to list...

John
seems like NBC is on the mend.
maybe because they have intro ads now...Huh
i tried to play The Carmichael Show, and it would not play.

I'll get a debug log in the morning when I have more free time.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
(2016-03-14, 14:18)GoodOmens Wrote: I've noticed CBS has stopped working. Everything else I've tried works - have they changed their url?

You are not the only one. Me too. Sad

None of the CBS content actually comes up in the 'cache' phase. it just kinda skips it and does nothing. I've tried clearing out kodi's own cache, etc. but so far nothing. I am not sure where to go from here since other CBS apps also have problems.

(2016-03-14, 15:07)Eye in the sky Wrote: Works fine for me.

I stand corrected only CBS shows added to favorites are working.

Debug Log CBS and NBC The Carmichael Show:

Debug Log
thanks, @EyeintheSky! :-D
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
SOLVED: Installed socksipi manually and good

USTV Vod version 1.4.0 showing 'Incompatible' when I am trying to install. I have xbmcplus repo, Kodi 15.2 on Nexus player.

Is it not compatible with kodi 15.2?
use +/- ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)10