• 8(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
Would it be possible to add? Seems like all other trakt plugins are somewhat malfunctioning and unsupported. Would be nice to have one for everything that has to do with trakt and well supported.
Win 8.1 64bit
NUC5i5RYK, Onkyo TX508, LG 42LM620T
I have the same problem, "Script failed! : sync_exec.py"
Debug log form xbmc.log

log snippet removed - only post full log reports

If there is more i can give you let me know.
Why is it that every trakt related addon causes XBMC to exit abnormally slowly, or usually cause the app to hang and it has to be force terminated? I don't remember how the original trakt (scrobber only) behaved but trakt utilities, traktr, and the new github version of this shows this same behaviour.

I'm on OSX if that makes any difference.
well after TraktUtilities went belly up, I heard rumors that the official trakt.tv addon was working again.

Last night I enabled it, added my user & password, and then watched a movie. Not sure but the movie didn't show up as recently watched.

Today I decided to check out the github tree. I pulled down the master branch, and put that in place of the original one I have. Then restarted xbmc. Interestingly this one also shows as 1.0.1. I did a compare of both folders, and the new one definitely has alot of newer and different files in it.

I guess I'll see what happens with the next show or movie I watch. I'll keep you posted

EDIT: Yeah still nothing. Here is a copy of the xbmc.log with debugging on for trakt.tv

http://pastebin.com/6ZKQ23cV
Mine stopped working this morning. Do I need to reboot XBMC to be able to get it working again?

Windows 7
XBMC Frodo RC3
Added through the "Services" add-ons menu through XBMC

http://pastebin.com/PxGaxQX8
(Scroll down to 08:19, about 2/3rds of the way down)
Version 2 is up on github for testing! Check the first post of this thread for all the details and download links.

What can version 2 do?
  • Automatically scrobble all TV episodes and movies you are watching
  • Sync your TV episode and movie collections to trakt
  • Auto clean your trakt collection so that it matches up with XBMC
  • Keep watched statuses synced between XBMC and trakt
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
There are many scraper which parse localized sites. How can I have tvdb id and localized posters/description of movie? If I use tvdb scraper, trakt works, but I have English descriptions and posters. If I use localized scraper, descriptions and posters are ok but trakt plugin doesn't work.
How to solve it? Add all localized descriptions of movies to tvdb?
(2013-01-22, 08:44)rectifyer Wrote: Version 2 is up on github for testing! Check the first post of this thread for all the details and download links.

What can version 2 do?

It would be nice if you could add the ability to rate shows after watching them. I loved this in "trakt utilities" but it seems to be broken now.
@Marx1 yeah, adding the languages to tvdb should work. Also double check you have the correct language in the tvdb scraper settings. Hopefully its as simple as that. We need to rely on an ID as the best way to identify what you're watching so that's why it relies on tvdb. It will fall back to a title based match, but that's not nearly as reliable.

@wonslug yes, that is a great feature. Please do me a favor and add a request in the github project so it can be tracked there.
(2013-01-22, 08:44)rectifyer Wrote: Version 2 is up on github for testing! Check the first post of this thread for all the details and download links.

What can version 2 do?
ah sweet. Thanks. Will try that out now Smile

I have a stupid question: what exactly is meant by "Auto clean your trakt collection"?
If you choose to sync your trakt/xbmc libraries you are given the option to remove items from trakt that are not in your xbmc library
okay so if I have a movie on my nas, and xbmc sees it. Its listed as in my "Collection" on trakt. The cleaning part is removing that from trakt, after I've removed it from my nas.

got it
What are the requirements before installing 2.00? Because when I tried to install from zip. it said "Dependencies not met"

I am still running eden, btw
It's Frodo only.
Does the sync work both ways?

One thing i'd love to be able to do is sync my watched showed from trakt to my xbmc library. (I know it goes from the library to trakt, but having it work both ways would be awesome. I'm in a situation right now where my library is huge, my database got screwed up upgrading to frodo and i had to rebuild it, so now all my watched shows are gone. I have to manually changed them back to watched....I have over 300 shows and probably close to 20000 episodes so this is tedious)

Trakt utilities used to do this but it seems to be broken now.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13