• 8(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
(2013-04-28, 07:55)Mudislander Wrote: The problem there is that with 99% of users at Movie, TVShows & Season levels a poster is expected, but at Episode level a generated thumbnail or if hidden the shows fanart is used. both of which are in landscape mode. If I change the sizes everyone else will have issues.

I know there's problems with getting stuff like WWF into XBMC's database, but you could try using a "landscape" type thumbnail and it would look better

Thanks for the update I'll have to look into it

Is there any chance you could take a look at the fanart aspect ratio again as some fanart seems a little off

In the first screen shot it appears perfect

But in this second one it still appears a little squashed / stretched

Thanks
Hardware - HP Proliant MicroServer N36L 8TB / Amazon Fire TV Stick
Software - NZBget / Radarr / Sonarr / uTorrent / Plex / NZB 360

Post - HQ WWE Fanart
Just thought Id test another image and have noticed a bug with the season art mod

When no season art is found XBMC uses a default image as shown below

When it does find a season art it is displayed but when a slight transparency error as shown below

So I'm not 100% if this is causing fanart to look weird

Update just had ago at using 1920x1080 fanart and it displays in the correct ratio, so its just the transparency bug that needs looking into

Thanks
Hardware - HP Proliant MicroServer N36L 8TB / Amazon Fire TV Stick
Software - NZBget / Radarr / Sonarr / uTorrent / Plex / NZB 360

Post - HQ WWE Fanart
Mudislander, been enjoying the Cinema Experience option,but was just wondering if it's possible to do one thing...When it's accessing the various files,I get the spinning wheel with working icon in the corner. It's not super bad but is there a way to disable that from showing up? I don't mind it showing up in other "phases" of Xbmc,like when using Navi-x or something. Just wondering if theres a way to hide that when in Cinema Experience?

Thanks in advance
Just an update..Figured out how to do what I needed.First I copied the skin to my desktop,then I deleted the Dialogbusy.xml file. Then I deleted the contents of "Siegle" skin, and copied over my new modified skin missing the file I deleted into that folder. The went to my pi and tested it out and it worked perfect!!!! Now when playing the Cinema Experience on Raspberry Pi I don't get the "working icon with spinning wheel" between transitions.On my laptop this isn't necessary due to processing power,but I find on the Pi it just enhances the Cinema Experience to eliminate that from showing. Those Pi's really are great little devices!

brickie

P.s. This mod eliminates "spinning wheel working" icon on ALL things. Even inside Navi-x! For me I prefer to see it in Navi-x so i will just switch between the two skins depending on what we're viewing..To me, Cinema Experience is mainly for showing off, or watching with company. Gives the "wow" effect.
Cool
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Hey Mudislander! Wanted to thank you again for the changes....really great now Big Grin
(2013-05-06, 12:09)blubserl Wrote: Hey Mudislander! Wanted to thank you again for the changes....really great now Big Grin

Cheers hey !!

ATM Working on user selected submenu items, git has a WIP version, hope to have an update out soon Smile

Hi Mudislander,

Is it not possible to make the video homescreen works like in Eden, with both recent episodes & movies widget? like this
It was my favourite skin feature, and I'd like to have it again.

And thanks for your hard work!
Sorry, the way this MOD is set up internally makes that impossible. I have seen it on one of the other Confluence MOD's though - maybe MadMax's ?

ok, thanks for your answer.
All mods I tried don't allow the Video recently items anymore. (even mad-max one)
I'll try to compare confluence between eden and frodo to make my own.
install this Skin

just did a Blond thing

Hide the system option form the main menu

how do i show it again

thanks
(2013-05-10, 07:41)myle Wrote: install this Skin

just did a Blond thing

Hide the system option form the main menu

how do i show it again

thanks

Big Grin Good thing I thought about that.

When "system" hidden on main menu it moves to the shutdown menu.as per Screenie. Use keyboard "S" button if power button also hidden.

I click first read later LOL

thats a good plan tho Smile

yeap that worked

thanks

U did have your thinking hat on

nice skin
Update v1.1.0 Released
  • Added New Defaults for Menu Background Images
  • Added Media Panel Transparency
  • Added Option to Lower Menu Bar
  • Added Support script.simpleplaylists

loving the skin because it is so customizable it was perfect for me to setup on my mum's htpc so she can have all her favourites there on the main menu

can i ask is it possible to add the "New" & "Watched" banners to the other views so we have the option of using the white Checkmarks or those banners as sometimes the white Checkmarks are hard to see especially from a distance
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11