• 8(current)
Alpha Blue Twilight - Released 21.01.2022
Actually, when I look at it more closely, I have to say that I did more like the vertical alignment the way it was before. So where you see half of the widget on the right instead of now see the arrows to the right. but that's my personal opinion.
The horizontal alignment is a lot nicer now.
Again thanks for all your hard work so far.
(2022-01-25, 21:20)Aaiemron Wrote: Actually, when I look at it more closely, I have to say that I more like the vertical alignment the way it was before. So where you see half of the widget on the right instead of now see the arrows to the right. but that's my personal opinion.
I won't change it Smile It will stay as it is now Big Grin
Let's say, it's "final touch"
(2022-01-24, 19:30)arad63 Wrote:
(2022-01-24, 09:50)heppen Wrote:
(2022-01-24, 07:16)arad63 Wrote: It seems like whenever I play a trailer as soon as I go back to the main screen the clearlogo and info about the movie disappears.

It's take few seconds to load: https://streamable.com/5jq5k7 However clip would be appreciated for your issue.

I will improve Expose view in the future so it will be more smooth Smile

Hey maybe it is because I have more widgets but for me I have to wait about 2 minutes after playing a trailer to see any info again.

Hey I am still having this issue with the new update. Maybe if there is some sort of way to disable the info disappearing as soon as the trailer plays.
Thank You.\
(2022-01-25, 21:21)heppen Wrote:
(2022-01-25, 21:20)Aaiemron Wrote: Actually, when I look at it more closely, I have to say that I more like the vertical alignment the way it was before. So where you see half of the widget on the right instead of now see the arrows to the right. but that's my personal opinion.
I won't change it Smile It will stay as it is now Big Grin
Let's say, it's "final touch"
I personally like the arrows, I like knowing there's more items in either direction. Smile
Also the fixes for the row transparency issue from my earlier post -  *chef's kiss*
This skin has really come together, thank you!
(2022-01-25, 22:07)arad63 Wrote:
(2022-01-24, 19:30)arad63 Wrote:
(2022-01-24, 09:50)heppen Wrote: It's take few seconds to load: https://streamable.com/5jq5k7 However clip would be appreciated for your issue.

I will improve Expose view in the future so it will be more smooth Smile

Hey maybe it is because I have more widgets but for me I have to wait about 2 minutes after playing a trailer to see any info again.

Hey I am still having this issue with the new update. Maybe if there is some sort of way to disable the info disappearing as soon as the trailer plays.
Thank You.\

I did not touch it yet. Probably tomorrow will play a little bit with it Smile
Can't wait for the trakt watched indicators and episode count on the home screen to be implemented. Very nice skin 😍
Love the work you do! I‘m actually quiet happy with your Cosmic skin already although it runs a tiny bit laggy on my Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019. Blue Twilight definitely feels snappier! My OLED has some grey uniformity issues and with Cosmic I was able to set the background to black. In BT, when I set the background to „none“, it still has a grey overlay which exposes my grey uniformity issues. I’ve also tried setting the 4 overlay values to 0% even though I don’t really understand what they do. Can you guide me to where I can set the background to completely black?

Keep up the great work!
Hi,
it seems that the colour rating icon is not working. It always appears as monochrome.
(2022-01-26, 14:32)RaMoFe Wrote: Hi,
it seems that the colour rating icon is not working. It always appears as monochrome.

Yes. I must remove that option, it's from Cosmic but I redesigned ratings to fit BT design and it's useless Smile
Loving the skin all the ratings look good now, very clean. I have a request, probably something that won't bother a lot of people so happy for you to point me to the right xml.
I would like the banners to open on the second banner, is this just a focuspositon adjustment. Plays havoc with my OCD where there is a space to the left and half a banner to the right lol
Thanks for your response. Is it correct that header widgets are not customisable yet? (I notice 'Set Header Widget' is greyed out). - I'd like to change these YouTube banners to square or poster to have images.
Not to push, just curious. Keep up the great work!

(2022-01-26, 20:31)joop Wrote: Thanks for your response. Is it correct that header widgets are not customisable yet? (I notice 'Set Header Widget' is greyed out). - I'd like to change these YouTube banners to square or poster to have images.
Not to push, just curious. Keep up the great work!

We will see in the future what will be there Smile
(2022-01-25, 22:26)heppen Wrote:
(2022-01-25, 22:07)arad63 Wrote:
(2022-01-24, 19:30)arad63 Wrote: Hey maybe it is because I have more widgets but for me I have to wait about 2 minutes after playing a trailer to see any info again.

Thank You.\

I did not touch it yet. Probably tomorrow will play a little bit with it Smile

Awesome thanks a lot!
Liking the skin idea the overall snappiness of it. 

One issue however with widget navigation - https://ufile.io/ha9oio5a

In the video you can see there's 4 total widgets in use. When I scroll down through them and hit the 3rd widget, you can't see the 4th one underneath. As I scroll down one more I hit the 4th widget and get hit with a fullscreen of the artwork and plot. When I scroll back up out of that fullscreen the navigation is sent back to the 3rd widget, in which I can finally see the 4th one below. However, navigating to that 4th widget will always send me to that fullscreen or artwork and plot. 

Is there a way to have the last widget that's setup to behave just like the others? 

Hope that makes sense.
(2022-01-27, 08:47)xnothingx Wrote: Liking the skin idea the overall snappiness of it. 

One issue however with widget navigation - https://ufile.io/ha9oio5a

In the video you can see there's 4 total widgets in use. When I scroll down through them and hit the 3rd widget, you can't see the 4th one underneath. As I scroll down one more I hit the 4th widget and get hit with a fullscreen of the artwork and plot. When I scroll back up out of that fullscreen the navigation is sent back to the 3rd widget, in which I can finally see the 4th one below. However, navigating to that 4th widget will always send me to that fullscreen or artwork and plot. 

Is there a way to have the last widget that's setup to behave just like the others? 

Hope that makes sense.
Oh yeah. It's a bug. You probably have some widgets on a wall which are not in use (disabled or empty). Please remove them and it should works just fine.
I must sort out this but for now I don't have an idea how.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blue Twilight - Released 21.01.20220