• 8(current)
[MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod
Well I managed to change to original to work properly again, just the starring: left hand column bit to sort now. I used slideshow images from the extrathumbs dir for when the trailer isn't running.

It's still a dirty fix though because the tv shows element on the original wasn't up to date ie season numbers and other bits IDK

so anoobie is you have the code separate that would be great

tnx
Amazing work anoobie.
I moded this for my needs. I love taglines, but I hate badly written plot outlines from imdb, so I replaced them with poster by combining Hitcher's Multiplex Large Poster in Plot view mod.

I use movie.tbn as poster, because I use bluray/hddvd covesrs as thumbs.
Slideshow images load from extrathumbs folder.
I wanted the poster be as large as possible, so in other layouts than plot (that doesn't show plot anymore Smile) you can see poster peeking under slideshow or fanart images. That's is easy to fix by making poster little bit smaller, but this is only view I use, so I don't care.
I also fixed the multiplex view for tv-shows.

Here's the download link for my Viewtype_Multiplex file if someone is interested:
Download
from MediaFire

Of course you need also anoobie's Font.xml file.
123ccd Wrote:.

Thats fantastic, thanks! Nod
Danielocean Wrote:Sorry for my stupid question, but where should I put in this files?!

Thanx for help...
Ts there anyone who wants to answer?!
Thanks for that 123ccd you took 2 mods that I kinda liked and merged them perfectly.

Can anybody tell me, is it possible to move the video window and "press down to play trailer" label up a bit? As it is it looks like 3 lines have been left for the tagline but I haven't yet come across one that uses more than 2 so the video window looks a bit low.
123ccd Wrote:Amazing work anoobie.
I moded this for my needs. I love taglines, but I hate badly written plot outlines from imdb, so I replaced them with poster by combining Hitcher's Multiplex Large Poster in Plot view mod.

I use movie.tbn as poster, because I use bluray/hddvd covesrs as thumbs.
Slideshow images load from extrathumbs folder.
I wanted the poster be as large as possible, so in other layouts than plot (that doesn't show plot anymore Smile) you can see poster peeking under slideshow or fanart images. That's is easy to fix by making poster little bit smaller, but this is only view I use, so I don't care.
I also fixed the multiplex view for tv-shows.

Here's the download link for my Viewtype_Multiplex file if someone is interested:
Download
from MediaFire

Of course you need also anoobie's Font.xml file.

very nice view, but i didnt get it to work yet, the posters are not displayed but i will
try to figure it out.
thanks for it.
neurosis13 Wrote:very nice view, but i didnt get it to work yet, the posters are not displayed but i will
try to figure it out.
thanks for it.

Do you have your movies in folders and your posters named movie.tbn?
123ccd Wrote:Do you have your movies in folders and your posters named movie.tbn?

yes, the movie.tbn that were exported from the libary.
But no posters still.
Maybe it's because of some mods i have installed?
Somebody else having this problem?
If you want open a new thread for your mod.
Many users might want this.
aaah, now i realized that my tbn files are named different.
Xbmc exports them to "filename.tbn"
Maybe you can change that or is there an easy way to rename these files all at one to movie.tbn?
If you find:
Code:
<texture>$INFO[listitem.path]movie.tbn</texture>

and replace it with:
Code:
<texture>$INFO[listitem.thumb]</texture>
it should show your posters (in fact it will show your cached thumbs I think)
yes, this did the job.
Great, it's my favorite multiplex view now.
Well done. Thanks alot for your fine work.
Nod
Quick n Dirty Mod:

anoobie Wrote:Quick n Dirty Mod:

Nice !

Could you post the MOD, please?

I would really like to use it and then replace the synopsis on the right with a large poster instead Smile
Anoobie your layout is totally different to others i have seen, i really like it, any chance you could share with the rest of us?
The often big gap between tagline and video window annoyed me so I moved it up a bit.

Just thought I would post it here incase there is anyone else like me that wants this and is a bit of an xml noob. It took me about an hour to work out which bits of code to change Confused
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod4