• 80(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
I'm new to xbmc but i must say everyone's work is fantastic.

I'm totally loving this theme and all the mods outs here.

Thank you very much (everyone) !!!
Cool
(2014-04-08, 09:17)warlion Wrote: hey guys do you want cases for the widgets?

or leave it at it is

+11111

And the same in Info
The skin is great. The only thing i'm missing is having movie sets discart displayed while in low list view, as other skins have. Tried to take a look to the code but i have no knowledge to do it myself for me Sad
Would that be easy to add guys?
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2014-04-08, 11:59)mikebzh44 Wrote: Little fix for settings level in french.

GITHUB : Little overlay

Fix (add so <align>left</align>) Settings.Category.xml

Code:
<control type="label">
    <left>160</left>
    <top>700</top>
    <width>300</width>
    <align>left</align>
    <font>Font_Bold22_Caps</font>    
    <label>$LOCALIZE[32967]</label>        
</control>
<control type="button" id="20">
    <left>144</left>
    <top>870</top>
    <width>294</width>
    <onleft>ActivateWindow(1121)</onleft>
    <onright>5</onright>
    <onup>3</onup>
    <ondown>3</ondown>
    <onback>3</onback>
    <height>74</height>
    <textoffsetx>20</textoffsetx>
    <textoffsety>35</textoffsety>    
    <align>left</align>
    <aligny>top</aligny>                
    <texturefocus>views/tripanel/listselect_fo.png</texturefocus>
    <colordiffuse>$VAR[FocusTextureColorVar]</colordiffuse>
    <texturenofocus>-</texturenofocus>
    <font>Font_Bold34_Caps</font>
    <textcolor>grey</textcolor>
    <focusedcolor>white2</focusedcolor>
    <onclick>SettingsLevelChange</onclick>
</control>

Look better in French :

English :

(2014-04-08, 12:12)mikebzh44 Wrote: Another little display "bug" : ANNéE (I known, you don't care about French accented characters Wink )

You can fix it by :

Editing Variables.xml and remove [UPPERCASE] [/UPPERCASE] tags from LibraryStructureVar variable

or

Create a new font class Font_Reg32Caps in Font.xml and a new Default_SettingButtonCaps using this Font_Reg32Caps

I think that removing UPPERCASE is faster and as all other labels are in lowercase in this screen it's not bad :

thanks mike done i just make those changes

about the plot for the classic widget i just change the height i will change the viewtypes as well
FYI i will make a change for the case on the classic widget i will need to add a new setting to choose with or without cases on widgets
Nice work adding showcase mod Warlion Big Grin

What would be great is if you can get it to work with the movie sub menu item "movie sets" All it really needs is the cases and case backs added as the rolling discart already works Smile
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
cases on widgets
movies

tvshows

place to enable
im thinking on changing the place where you can enable, where you chose the widget but right now this is the place to do it
add it up to 10 cdart for sets

i know two are repeated thats just to show you the position of the extra 4 i dont had any set with more than 8 cdart

this one is the final
http://i.imgur.com/YLRYOP7.png
For those who use Yahoo! Weather, I made a post about the Extended Forecast failing to load any information. After contacting the addon's creater, I have been told Yahoo! does not have an option to display extended forecast information (10-Day, 36-hour, Weekend, etc.).

So if you choose to use Yahoo!, make sure you set the forecast to "Default" (the 5-day forecast) for the addon to work as intended. I for one prefer Yahoo! because the forecast is more accurate than Weather Underground, but you will lose the ability to display any extended information.
Hahaha big day for the Github of warlion !!! Great jobs to all person work on this amazing project ,my 3 htpc look like a diamond!
After upgrading to the latest GIT version, a previously fixed visual bug has returned:

each time you have done a change is it correct to just download the latest GIT and replace the old one? Overwrite all my files?
(2014-04-09, 00:32)Warner306 Wrote: After upgrading to the latest GIT version, a previously fixed visual bug has returned:

try this sorry i guess i forget about this one
https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox...422#diff-0

(2014-04-09, 00:43)d00ziie Wrote: each time you have done a change is it correct to just download the latest GIT and replace the old one? Overwrite all my files?

thats correct

@LEDFan Same problem again for the rating (info) the info folder is in rating folder . Thats correct or .. ?
(2014-04-09, 00:57)MaxCore Wrote: Image

@LEDFan Same problem again for the rating (info) the info folder is in rating folder . Thats correct or .. ?

yo need to enable the extended info

i see there is a problem with the language insted of extended rating it said download

@warlion the script is on about the first time you edit the aeon nox

i use for movie set and concert and etc all work good !

i dont think is the problem
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25