• 81(current)
Xperience Special Announcement
paul Wrote:Just a little teaser heres a sample of my home page in xperience
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/1982/...t001ow.jpg

<justmyopinion>Wow that is ugly.I mean seriously how is that supposed to be a teaser paul??</justmyopinion>
XBMCG33K Wrote:Odd, mine looks like this ...

Just curious, will we be able to download seasonal themes for this skin once it is released?
Can't wait to replace Aeon with this beauty. From the moment I saw the new X360 menu, I knew someone would port it to XBMC eventually. It's even better then the original because of all these customization options. Hope it has some smooth animations and hope to see a video soon Smile

2010 will be a great year for my Mediacenter, that is for sure.
Script fonts like that Merry Christmas font always annoy me because the letters never line up right.
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]• nate w.
[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
igotdvds Wrote:Just curious, will we be able to download seasonal themes for this skin once it is released?

I hope there will be a few of these available once the skin is released.
Well I'm not sure. As the skin is VERY customizable at the moment you could really make your own theme I guess . . . ya know? I'm just not sure that's a good question Smile
Smile 
mavgink Wrote:mommy didn't hug you enough?

that made no sense. shrek has no mommy.

Rocky5 Wrote:LMFSAO you don't give up do you lol.

this is the most farquaad ignorant community i have ever seen. was i banned for no reason at all whatsoever? please avoid a third time purposeless ban.

however, back on topic from these ignorant farquads: shrek is excited about the release of this new skin for his media center. keep up the good workWink

shrekthethird
Welcome back 2 Bunny ... (being facetious)
XBMCG33K Wrote:Odd, mine looks like this ...

Is this a hint that the alpha will be released on Christmas Wink?
Dannydeman Wrote:Is this a hint that the alpha will be released on Christmas Wink?
I don't think it likely they have been hard at work fixing all bugs found by us testers.
And have a load of updates waiting for testing but hey they may have other plans.
Be patient it really is worth waiting for.

Hi team B would it be possible to add something like the time theme used in ellipsis?
what's your thoughts on this?Smile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Keep an eye out after this weekend for a special announcement about Xperience official release to the public. No Christmas theme however it has been canned for a much cooler looking one I been working on for a couple weeks now.

Also paul we wont be doing a time based theme sorry. Truth be told I don't care for it with Ellipsis.
great news. Can't wait, to get start skinning with it.
Nice! looking forward to this one!! I` tested Ellipsis since friday and it`s eye candyWink
Ellipsis IS pretty freaking awesome!
XBMCG33K Wrote:Keep an eye out after this weekend for a special announcement about Xperience official release to the public. No Christmas theme however it has been canned for a much cooler looking one I been working on for a couple weeks now.

Also paul we wont be doing a time based theme sorry. Truth be told I don't care for it with Ellipsis.
No problem, i look forward to getting an updated version to my test version
Then i can bin all my other skins for goodBig Grin
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience Special Announcement16