• 82(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only
I'm not sure if this is a Frodo or skin issue, but here goes:

If the selection option is set to Choose (instead of Play or Show Information), selecting 'Play trailer' from the pop-up menu will run the trailer but with the video library over the top of it. This is using the Wall layout on the latest stable releases. Has anyone else encountered this?
(2013-02-27, 16:20)mikebzh44 Wrote: Image

@ Frodo : Is it possible to have each icon the same height ?

@ Phil : Is it possible to have each icon top aligned ?

As you can see, if first icon is used as reference, other icons are not tall enought and there are not aligned.

I know, I'm picky Big Grin

yes, will get some finetuning. raw work first.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
I know that you are picky too Tongue

Love this new icons and flags for audio and subtitles tracks.

I hope that you will push a new stable release very soon on the repo Wink
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2013-02-27, 07:45)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2013-02-17, 18:08)CaptainKen Wrote: "Navigation" and "Use 'banner.jpg' for banner style viewtypes" options that were in the Eden version are missing in Frodo version.

v3.6

v4.0.9

So I guess I should assume that no answer here, means those to features have been retired in Nox v4?

Thank you for responding!
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2013-02-27, 11:20)baijuxavior Wrote:
(2013-02-27, 09:45)mikebzh44 Wrote: You need script.playlists :

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1329423

Thanks. I created the menu and it works. Now how to show the movies only in this playlist to the Widget as in Latest Movies?

I was having same issue with playlists not showing up in script mgr. I downloaded script.playlist-1.0.1.zip and installed from from zip, but still no playlists to select in submenu customizer. I closed and reopened xbmc and don't see this script listed anywhere. I must be missing a step would someone please enlighten me.

Yes, I have the playlists in the correct default folder of C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\playlists\music and they do show up in the Music view panel on the left. This is a fresh install of xbmc on PC that has never had it.

(2013-02-27, 16:20)mikebzh44 Wrote: @ Frodo : Is it possible to have each icon the same height ?

@ Phil : Is it possible to have each icon top aligned ?

As you can see, if first icon is used as reference, other icons are not tall enought and there are not aligned.

I know, I'm picky Big Grin

Blush

1 , 3 , 4, come from phil

2 and 5 from me..

But phil can same height, aligned... made in code ..Nod
(2013-02-27, 18:16)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2013-02-27, 11:20)baijuxavior Wrote:
(2013-02-27, 09:45)mikebzh44 Wrote: You need script.playlists :

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1329423

Thanks. I created the menu and it works. Now how to show the movies only in this playlist to the Widget as in Latest Movies?

I was having same issue with playlists not showing up in script mgr. I downloaded script.playlist-1.0.1.zip and installed from from zip, but still no playlists to select in submenu customizer. I closed and reopened xbmc and don't see this script listed anywhere. I must be missing a step would someone please enlighten me.

Yes, I have the playlists in the correct default folder of C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\playlists\music and they do show up in the Music view panel on the left. This is a fresh install of xbmc on PC that has never had it.

open the playlist file with a text program like Notepad and check that field 'Name' is not blank
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
(2013-02-27, 19:30)Ovokx Wrote:
(2013-02-27, 18:16)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2013-02-27, 11:20)baijuxavior Wrote: Thanks. I created the menu and it works. Now how to show the movies only in this playlist to the Widget as in Latest Movies?

open the playlist file with a text program like Notepad and check that field 'Name' is not blank

Thank you, Ovokx that was the issue! Surprising there is no data validation when creating/saving smart playlists. Also interesting that it would show up in one place, but not another.

So the playlist is now a Music submenu item, and when it is selected, it opens the list of songs rather than simply playing. How do I change that behavior please?
are they already scrapped?
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
@Captain
Add the playlist to favourites and then add it to sub-menu/etc. Should ask if you want to play it or just go to it.
As I've switched (for good) to Nox from the other skin I was using I've run in a problem. I pretty much stick with the showcase view for my movies and all my personalized fanart is set for a view where the cases are a bit smaller - more the size they are in the shift view

And whilst I really like the shift view, as the showcase view has the disc rolling in, I prefer this set up and just wondered whether there is somewhere in the xml files I could go to shrink the case size. I don't use the BD or clear cases as all my images are of actual cases already so just the size really...

If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be very much appreciated Smile

Thank you
(2013-02-27, 21:20)Ovokx Wrote: are they already scrapped?

Yes. I went into Music, Files mode, right clicking on the source, and chose "Scan item to Library". Here's the smart playlist.

@Vaikin

Thank you for the suggestion, but that didn't work. Still takes me into Library view of the playlist. Odd that the Playlist option doesn't have the same prompt to Play or Enter like the Favorites does?
I just added a music playlist to favourites, then added that favourite to music submenu and when I did it asked if I wanted to enter playlist or play the playlist...works just fine.
(2013-02-27, 23:16)Vaikin Wrote: I just added a music playlist to favourites, then added that favourite to music submenu and when I did it asked if I wanted to enter playlist or play the playlist...works just fine.

I reset the submenu item and rebooted PC and reassigned the favourite to the submenu. Still no luck. Is the function incorrect? Would a debug log help?
Hi, just started to use this skin and really like it. There is one thing thou I am trying to work out, so if anyone could help that would be really appreciated.

I am using the low list view for TV and Movies and I would like to be able to change the main list screen where it shows the IMDB rating below the Year so that it shows Year and MPAA rating. I used to use Confluence and changed it on there. As I find it very useful to be able to see the MPAA rating straight away. It also tells the kids what they can and cannot watch.

Hopefully I have posted this in the right thread, if not sorry Sad
  • 82(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only14