• 82(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2015-07-07, 07:59)sweetnonso Wrote:
(2015-07-07, 01:14)smokey666 Wrote: Thanks for the update working well again with directv & smartdns Smile Occasional failed to authorize but I can get it to play with a few clicks same as before,no big deal...Keep up the good work Smile

Still not working for me with comcast login and smartdn, still giving 'verify username and password ' error.

Comcast and smartdns won't work I think due to the captcha. Try using a VPN to get the stream working, you should then be able to turn the VPN off and run it with smartdns.
Must check my setup ahead of the Premier League starting.

This app was a godsend for me, and helped me catch all the games I wanted, before issues arose and the app stopped working. I see there has been a lot of great work, so hopefully can get this back up running. I won't ask any of the dodgy questions, but can anyone confirm if VPNicity still works for running this app?

It's what I had running last season and it worked pretty much flawlessly. Want to try avoid having unnecessary subscriptions etc.

Or if there is anything that works, that is actually cheaper, would welcome those suggestions too Smile

And finally, I'm seeing some conflicting information regarding where a subscription is required for, in terms of the cable sub. Do you need a cable sub to watch live events, or if you want to watch recorded/ replays?
(2015-07-13, 15:45)Olliepop Wrote: Comcast and smartdns won't work I think due to the captcha. Try using a VPN to get the stream working, you should then be able to turn the VPN off and run it with smartdns.

Great idea Ollie, just tried it and can confirm it works - perfect for people (Like me) who have better performance with SmartDNS.

(2015-07-13, 16:07)Furyio Wrote: Must check my setup ahead of the Premier League starting.

This app was a godsend for me, and helped me catch all the games I wanted, before issues arose and the app stopped working. I see there has been a lot of great work, so hopefully can get this back up running. I won't ask any of the dodgy questions, but can anyone confirm if VPNicity still works for running this app?

It's what I had running last season and it worked pretty much flawlessly. Want to try avoid having unnecessary subscriptions etc.

Or if there is anything that works, that is actually cheaper, would welcome those suggestions too Smile

And finally, I'm seeing some conflicting information regarding where a subscription is required for, in terms of the cable sub. Do you need a cable sub to watch live events, or if you want to watch recorded/ replays?

A cable subscription is needed for all Live and Replay links which appear in blue lettering. Blue lettering seems to imply paid content, so football should be blue as well.
Thanks for the confirmation. Will look into seeing how to acquire a sub. Was hands down the best quality viewing for me last season via the NBCS app.
(2015-07-13, 16:38)toshibanull Wrote:
(2015-07-13, 15:45)Olliepop Wrote: Comcast and smartdns won't work I think due to the captcha. Try using a VPN to get the stream working, you should then be able to turn the VPN off and run it with smartdns.

Great idea Ollie, just tried it and can confirm it works - perfect for people (Like me) who have better performance with SmartDNS.

(2015-07-13, 16:07)Furyio Wrote: Must check my setup ahead of the Premier League starting.

A cable subscription is needed for all Live and Replay links which appear in blue lettering. Blue lettering seems to imply paid content, so football should be blue as well.

Which vpn are you using?
Feature Request: Is there any way to have an option to only show Today's Events? Or to colorize the Upcoming Free Events in a different color other than Green?

I have the Only Display Free Content setting checked, and it would be nice to easily differentiate between the streams that I can play right now. You do have the date, but colorizing things (or hiding the upcoming events) makes it even less confusing.

Also, it seems like there are some events showing up that are in the past ("Live from St.Andrews" from yesterday shows up)

Thanks so much!
Hi can anyone help. I can't access the streams all I get is a script error. I have a username and password input Aswell.

Cheers
have you installed updated version on the first page
(2015-07-16, 22:36)motherboard Wrote: Hi can anyone help. I can't access the streams all I get is a script error. I have a username and password input Aswell.

Cheers

It's Geo blocked. Are you in the US? Otherwise you'd need a VPN/smart DNS.
(2015-07-16, 20:21)GriffeyJuni0r Wrote: Feature Request: Is there any way to have an option to only show Today's Events? Or to colorize the Upcoming Free Events in a different color other than Green?

I have the Only Display Free Content setting checked, and it would be nice to easily differentiate between the streams that I can play right now. You do have the date, but colorizing things (or hiding the upcoming events) makes it even less confusing.

Also, it seems like there are some events showing up that are in the past ("Live from St.Andrews" from yesterday shows up)

Thanks so much!

I'll see what I can do as far as coloring and yes I have noticed that some events hang around in the live section after they've ended. I'm still trying to find a good way to handle those without hiding streams that are truly live. I figured in the mean time it's best just to display expired events, rather than possibly hide live ones.
hi,

Hope you can help, i can't seem to add the link from this page for NBC in kodi , i am using a macbook pro, i can downland the file and when i try to install from zip on kodi i click the file but it never adds on ,it just goes to resources than languages than english

Thanks guys
(2015-07-17, 15:43)HolteL5 Wrote: hi,

Hope you can help, i can't seem to add the link from this page for NBC in kodi , i am using a macbook pro, i can downland the file and when i try to install from zip on kodi i click the file but it never adds on ,it just goes to resources than languages than english

Thanks guys

Sounds like your macbook is unzipping the file automatically rather than just saving the zip file. Try right clicking and picking 'download linked file as'
Update 2015-7-17 Released:

Mostly cosmetic updates.
- List items now display media info (description, air date, etc.)
- Added color coding for free upcoming events

Looks great now, also love the media info display - Thanks so much for the update!
(2015-07-17, 18:58)eracknaphobia Wrote: Update 2015-7-17 Released:

Mostly cosmetic updates.
- List items now display media info (description, air date, etc.)
- Added color coding for free upcoming events

Hi im not sure that the latest version is working there are currently 4 live events active on nbcsports extra but iam unable to click on any of them with todays update if i revert back to an earlier version of the addon the events become active
  • 82(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13