• 84(current)
Release MLB.TV®
(2019-03-31, 17:29)eracknaphobia Wrote: Update 2019.3.31 is now available from my repo. This should fix the login issues with t-mobile accounts.

NOTE: You may have to restart kodi after installing as I've added new settings.
Add-on is working great now, Thank you for the update/fix. Nod
(2019-04-02, 17:53)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2019-04-02, 17:50)gmythx Wrote: Thanks for a great addon!  I just upgraded to 2019.3.31.  I also restarted. But now it looks like I am running into a problem.  I am able to see the games listed and can play the highlights and condensed game, but when I attempt to play a live stream or a previously recorded game I get an error and I am told to check the log.  This is what I get in the kodi.log file:

https://paste.kodi.tv/agereruzul.kodi

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Try running Log Out from the addon settings. 
That was it.  It was a login/logout problem.  Working great now.  Thank you!
(2019-04-02, 17:50)gmythx Wrote: Thanks for a great addon!  I just upgraded to 2019.3.31.  I also restarted. But now it looks like I am running into a problem.  I am able to see the games listed and can play the highlights and condensed game, but when I attempt to play a live stream or a previously recorded game I get an error and I am told to check the log.  This is what I get in the kodi.log file:

I am having the same issue.  Same errors in the log file, but reboots and logouts/logins didn't change it for me.  Any specific base Kodi version dependency for the new addon version?  I am on 17.3.
I am having issues as well, was working 2 days ago, now I can't connect to any games. All give an error message at the top.

I've done the logout and login, in the app, but this didn't make a difference.

Is there a way to roll back the app, to the previous version?
Thanks for the fix! Just updated and can watch highlights. No restart necessary either. I have a regular account with no subscription with MLB.tv.

Only one thing bugs me a bit. Condensed games isn't on top of the highlight list. So when I scroll down, they give away too much information "Springer's three run homer". This was the opening match.
I tried to watch Free match of the day, which is live from 19:15. Got an error and could watch the game. Then I snatched my wifes tablet and could watch the match there. After location was turned on.

Then, like magic coincident, the match starts working on my RPi3. I believe that MLB.tv wants to know where you live due to copyright issues.
am i missing something? i don't see the new version anywhere...i see the commits in github but i can't find a zip to install.

2018.8.16 is the latest version i see in the repo...
(2019-04-04, 02:07)matty8199 Wrote: am i missing something? i don't see the new version anywhere...i see the commits in github but i can't find a zip to install.

There is 2 repos for this add on. Kodi and eracknaphobia. When I updated, the new version was only in one repo. I think it was eracknaphobia
(2019-04-04, 02:12)Dixon Butz Wrote:
(2019-04-04, 02:07)matty8199 Wrote: am i missing something? i don't see the new version anywhere...i see the commits in github but i can't find a zip to install.

There is 2 repos for this add on. Kodi and eracknaphobia. When I updated, the new version was only in one repo. I think it was eracknaphobia 

yeah, i know...i was using eracknaphobia's repo.  the latest version there is 2018.8.16.  i was able to find the zip and install it that way...
Also, the repository.eracknaphobia was disabled. I had to re-enable it to get the update.
I'm really confused.  I am having the same problem.  I download the app from the first post of this thread.  I go to the add-on browser in Kodi and choose install from zip file.  I enter the eracknaphobia repository and choose video.  But I only see the August 2018 version.  I exited Kodi and re-entered.  How did you find it?  Last year's version sure wasn't this difficult.  Can anyone assist?
(2019-04-04, 08:10)FresnoMan Wrote: I'm really confused.  I am having the same problem.  I download the app from the first post of this thread.  I go to the add-on browser in Kodi and choose install from zip file.  I enter the eracknaphobia repository and choose video.  But I only see the August 2018 version.  I exited Kodi and re-entered.  How did you find it?  Last year's version sure wasn't this difficult.  Can anyone assist?

You can get the latest version at this link:
https://github.com/eracknaphobia/repo.er...9.3.31.zip
(2019-04-04, 08:52)hhqjdaasc Wrote:
(2019-04-04, 08:10)FresnoMan Wrote: I'm really confused.  I am having the same problem.  I download the app from the first post of this thread.  I go to the add-on browser in Kodi and choose install from zip file.  I enter the eracknaphobia repository and choose video.  But I only see the August 2018 version.  I exited Kodi and re-entered.  How did you find it?  Last year's version sure wasn't this difficult.  Can anyone assist?

You can get the latest version at this link:
https://github.com/eracknaphobia/repo.er...9.3.31.zip 

Well, someone should thank you very graciously!  I guess that would be me?  I'd sure like to know what I was doing wrong, but does it really matter now?  I should be used to mistakes as I get to be an old man.  Thank you 100 times over and I've mentioned you in my will.
(2019-04-03, 04:04)wtj104 Wrote:

I am having the same issue.  Same errors in the log file, but reboots and logouts/logins didn't change it for me.  Any specific base Kodi version dependency for the new addon version?  I am on 17.3. 

Anyone else still experiencing this or have fixes or troubleshooting ideas?
Mine was magically fixed, so not sure if it was the app, or just MLB.TV having problems. But It didn't work one day, after the update to 9.3.31, but then has worked since. Go Figure.
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MLB.TV®2