• 85(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
@beatmasterrs loving the matrix skin. Can I just check when applying the latest skin zip I'm finding after installing via the add-on zip screen it goes black on my Nvidia 2015 shield. Before the home page used to appear on Leia.
(2020-12-05, 23:13)buxtonlad Wrote: @beatmasterrs loving the matrix skin. Can I just check when applying the latest skin zip I'm finding after installing via the add-on zip screen it goes black on my Nvidia 2015 shield. Before the home page used to appear on Leia.

Unfortunately I do not understand what exactly the problem is? Also the translator does not really help me Sad

Please can you explain to me step by step what is happening? Or maybe provide a small video? Smile

Thanks Smile
(2020-12-05, 14:55)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2020-12-05, 14:39)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-12-05, 13:19)Aaiemron Wrote: Thanks for the Matrix version of your beautiful skin mod.
Question: Is there a way to lock the main menu? So when you move to a widget item that you keep seeing the main menu?

That shouldn't be a problem, I think. Which main menu style do you mean? Smile
I mean the vertical menu with multi widgets.
Is there also a way to show only icons in the vertical menu?

Thanks in advance

you mean something like this?

What do you think about the position of the icons and the distance to the widgets?

(2020-12-06, 20:30)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-12-05, 14:55)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2020-12-05, 14:39)beatmasterrs Wrote: That shouldn't be a problem, I think. Which main menu style do you mean? Smile
I mean the vertical menu with multi widgets.
Is there also a way to show only icons in the vertical menu?

Thanks in advance

you mean something like this?

What do you think about the position of the icons and the distance to the widgets?

That looks really nice. Wow.
(2020-12-04, 14:47)ray2301 Wrote: I have the same problemi'm using 0.9.94 on leia (windows). i don't know what happened but i can't move down on widgets section anymore. any suggestions? i see widgets below the first widget, but nothing happens when i press down anymore. looks like it only happens with this skin.

I have the same problem, i'm using the modern style horizontal.
I put 3 widets and only can move from 1 to 3 de 2 is skipped but i can move if i put the mouse over it.
(2020-12-05, 10:33)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-11-26, 18:09)RobinTW Wrote: Hi @beatmasterrs ,

2. I can't find a way to play songs in fullscreen mode.  Please tell me how.  Is it possible to switch to fullscreen automatically when music starts?

Sorry for my late reply. For leia-version please take a look here:

Thanks.  I just realized that my first question was not stated fully.  Let me rewrite it.  

1. Using Font Arial can't display Chinese correctly.  However, the same operation for other skins can display Chinese correctly.
(2020-12-07, 10:53)RobinTW Wrote:
(2020-12-05, 10:33)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-11-26, 18:09)RobinTW Wrote: Hi @beatmasterrs ,

2. I can't find a way to play songs in fullscreen mode.  Please tell me how.  Is it possible to switch to fullscreen automatically when music starts?

Sorry for my late reply. For leia-version please take a look here:

Thanks.  I just realized that my first question was not stated fully.  Let me rewrite it.  

1. Using Font Arial can't display Chinese correctly.  However, the same operation for other skins can display Chinese correctly.

Can you tell me, which skins are also using arial? Then i can take a look at them and see, whats the difference Smile
(2020-12-07, 13:58)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-12-07, 10:53)RobinTW Wrote:
(2020-12-05, 10:33)beatmasterrs Wrote: Sorry for my late reply. For leia-version please take a look here:

Can you tell me, which skins are also using arial? Then i can take a look at them and see, whats the difference Smile

Estuary, pkscout's Estuary Mod, Rapier, Titan, Amber....  thanks a lot.
Thanks a lot for adding the icons only option in the vertical menu. Looks great.
(2020-12-07, 19:56)Aaiemron Wrote: Thanks a lot for adding the icons only option in the vertical menu. Looks great.

Thanks for your suggestion! I think it is also really great! Smile
(2020-12-07, 15:25)RobinTW Wrote:
(2020-12-07, 13:58)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-12-07, 10:53)RobinTW Wrote: Thanks.  I just realized that my first question was not stated fully.  Let me rewrite it.  

Estuary, pkscout's Estuary Mod, Rapier, Titan, Amber....  thanks a lot.

Thx, i will push the update in the next few hours Smile
(2020-12-07, 10:53)RobinTW Wrote: Thanks.  I just realized that my first question was not stated fully.  Let me rewrite it.  

Should be fixed now. Please test:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
(2020-12-08, 11:26)beatmasterrs Wrote:

Error while installation.
"The dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.15.0 could not be satisfied."
(2020-12-08, 12:39)RobinTW Wrote:
(2020-12-08, 11:26)beatmasterrs Wrote:

Wait a minute, do you use the Leia or Matrix version?

With leia I hadn't edited it yet, but now it is.

Arctic Zephyr - Matrix Mod (Latest version)
Arctic Zephyr - Leia Mod (Latest version)
(2020-12-08, 12:54)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-12-08, 12:39)RobinTW Wrote:
(2020-12-08, 11:26)beatmasterrs Wrote: Should be fixed now. Please test:

Wait a minute, do you use the Leia or Matrix version?

With leia I hadn't edited it yet, but now it is.

Arctic Zephyr - Matrix Mod (Latest version)
Arctic Zephyr - Leia Mod (Latest version)
I am using Leia and it works with your latest update.  Excellent!  Thanks a lot.
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11