• 85(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
Do you think it's possible to add PVR support like this one:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=628993&postcount=1

I really don't know how to add it... but if somebody would explain me, I would give it a try.
I love this skin but i am still missing the shuffle function when playing music.
There is a "party mode" but the shuffle mode is missing.
Is this not implemented or am i missing something?
sorry....one more guys....well one more for now...lol

are the themes only meant to work on the windows version?
WE ALL WE GOT
The themes will work on any version, but they're packaged as self extracting exe files, so you need a windows machine to extract them. once you run them, it creates the .xbt file that you drop in your skin folder.
Question 
I haven't read all pages, so this question may already have been answered (I did some searches though).

When enter one of the main menu items and I go back to the main menu, my screen flashes. Anyone have a solution for this?
its driven me nuts.help please
the skin is realy good but not perfect.maybe its me

when i watch a movie and i hit enter i can not see movie info..what the movie is about etc.only cover

but only for these 3 skin..somting i miss?please help
I'll ask again since I really didnt get an answer before....

is there a way to change the "Recently Added" window to always be the list and not just the last movie/episode added?

or should I open a ticket for an added feature?
bostoneric Wrote:I'll ask again since I really didnt get an answer before....

is there a way to change the "Recently Added" window to always be the list and not just the last movie/episode added?

or should I open a ticket for an added feature?

I'm not sure I understand what you want....what is "the list" vs "the last movie/episode added"?

Also, since that widget is populated by the recentlyadded script, this really isn't an Aeon question. I'm not sure who currently maintains that script, but that would be a better place to start.
its driven me nuts.help please
the skin is realy good but not perfect.maybe its me

when i watch a movie and i hit enter i can not see movie info..what the movie is about etc.only cover

someone?

boykster Wrote:I'm not sure I understand what you want....what is "the list" vs "the last movie/episode added"?

the default "Recently Added" window just shows a picture of the last movie/tv episode added. You can scroll right to get a list of the last 5 movies/tv episodes added. I'd rather the list vs a single picture just the last addition.

understand?
heya coolio99 shut up
hit i not enter you dumbass.
maybe ask 5 times in an hour span to the right answer next time....idiot.
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
bostoneric Wrote:the default "Recently Added" window just shows a picture of the last movie/tv episode added. You can scroll right to get a list of the last 5 movies/tv episodes added. I'd rather the list vs a single picture just the last addition.

understand?

Ah, I get it now. I thought you wanted a different list. Rolleyes
boykster Wrote:The themes will work on any version, but they're packaged as self extracting exe files, so you need a windows machine to extract them. once you run them, it creates the .xbt file that you drop in your skin folder.

THANKS AGAIN!!!

i read right over dropping the file in the skin folder......Confused
WE ALL WE GOT
sajberman Wrote:I love this skin but i am still missing the shuffle function when playing music.
There is a "party mode" but the shuffle mode is missing.
Is this not implemented or am i missing something?

What I ended up doing was creating smartlists (and it's really easy). I did them by genre i.e.Rock, Blues, Country etc. You set rules for for each smartlist and I made my rules be: Genre must be "Alternative" (or whatever You want) and then there is an option for the order you want it to play, so I (of course) selected "Random"

I suppose if you fool around with it there is a way to just have a smartlist contain your whole library and have that set to play random.
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232