• 89(current)
[WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY]
(2012-12-29, 16:29)Eisi2005 Wrote: @mike

don´t know if i understand what you mean, but with master branch you could add smartplaylists to custom home menu. Widgets for vpl movies are ok, with tv show widget are some problems.

don´t use smartplayliststuff branch, it is 8 days old
Quiet strange Confused

If I wan to configure widget with latest Aeon Nox Master, I don't have option to manage smart playlists :

But, if I use smartplayliststuff, I have the option :

Or does this option is located elsewhere in master branch ?
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
@mike

until yesterday master shows like your second picture. phil changed something. You found smart playlist content now when you press up in main customize menu. There you could add your playlist and then you could add them to the widget
Thanks Eisi.

Phil love to play with users Tongue

I think that a user guide will be needed soon Big Grin

+1 for a user guide Smile

There are so much nice functions but if something change i personaly dont know when something dont work if it is a skin bug or script bug or my problem Smile
(2012-12-29, 15:59)mikebzh44 Wrote: Phil,

I'm playing with smartplayliststuff branch but my custom menu with widget and Live DVD case background stay empty.

The reason is that variable is empty :

<setting type="string" name="skin.aeon.nox.IncludeWatchedCVPL"></setting>

in my guisettings.xml

This variable stay blank until I switch to True in settings (where ?).

I think that the script need to handle this case because when I force parameter to false when value is blank in python, widgets and Live DVD case BG are OK.

PS : smart playlist are not in the master branch ? So no smart playlist for custom menus in AE4.0 stable release with coming very soon ?
Phil, forget about it, I was not setting up the skin the right way Blush

But now, I want to manage my 3 smart playlists : Parents movies, Children movies and Animated

Everything is OK except for Live DVD Case :

When I'm on Children movies or Animated, cases are filled with Parents movies :S

@mike

i have the same problem. See my post #1314
Ok so need a bit of help if i may.

System 1, windows 7, XBMC RC2 Aeon nox from git yesterday.

smart playlists show in the video playlists and everything works perfect when changing the main menu to go to a smart playlist.

System 2, XBMCbuntu RC2, Aeon nox from git yesterday

When i go to choose type - video playlist the list is blank, same .xsp files as on the above system copied into the same folder ( playlists/videos )

Any ideas?

Matt
Main - LG - OLED65CX6LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV - Yamaha RXV383 - N2plus running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
BedRoom - Panasonic DX-700 UHD TV - N2 running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
Server - debian based 10TB Media Server 
Script.playlist is missing on system 2.

(2012-12-29, 18:37)mikebzh44 Wrote: Script.playlist is missing on system 2.

Thats Brilliant, Thanks mate, been driving me mad all day

Matt
Main - LG - OLED65CX6LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV - Yamaha RXV383 - N2plus running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
BedRoom - Panasonic DX-700 UHD TV - N2 running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
Server - debian based 10TB Media Server 
(2012-12-28, 01:20)phil65 Wrote: you can either assign the "play disc" to any custom main menu item or activate the bottom menu, then a small icon will appear when a disc is inserted.
the new main menu system doesn´t use any main menu items which appear / disappear dynamically anymore.

That worked perfectly, thanks.

But I noticed a small bug that doesn't look too great. After I added a single submenu item (in this case "eject tray") to my new custom menu option, it gets repeated multiple times (basically the submenu cycles). Is there an option somewhere to turn this cycling off, so that the submenu will display only a single created item, or is this a skin bug? See included image below

(2012-12-29, 19:30)Mbee Wrote: But I noticed a small bug that doesn't look too great. After I added a single submenu item (in this case "eject tray") to my new custom menu option, it gets repeated multiple times (basically the submenu cycles). Is there an option somewhere to turn this cycling off, so that the submenu will display only a single created item, or is this a skin bug? See included image below

System -> Skin -> Customizers -> Customize Home window furniture -> Press ENTER on the Main Menu -> Fixed List -> Submenu (or Main + Submenu).
(2012-12-29, 19:37)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2012-12-29, 19:30)Mbee Wrote: But I noticed a small bug that doesn't look too great. After I added a single submenu item (in this case "eject tray") to my new custom menu option, it gets repeated multiple times (basically the submenu cycles). Is there an option somewhere to turn this cycling off, so that the submenu will display only a single created item, or is this a skin bug? See included image below

System -> Skin -> Customizers -> Customize Home window furniture -> Press ENTER on the Main Menu -> Fixed List -> Submenu (or Main + Submenu).

Excellent, thanks!
Just random thoughts from playing around with the settings yesterday.

1. Any way to have the options for plotinfo coming up on bigfan view? Other views have this option.

2. Cant change the widget backgrounds (nothing, glass, default) for mixed tv and mixed movies.

3. Would be nice if you were able to move around in the "feauterd widget" (mixed movies/tvs and random i think). Like pressing up or down to browse forward or backwards.

4. When using alternative layout for library/time the clock/weather moves to the left on the screen if i dont have alternative on the rss window. Even if i disable rss window the time is still not in the right corner. I have to select alternative layout in rss for it to keep its place.

Anyway keep up the good work, love the skin!
(2012-12-28, 22:22)hunkyn Wrote:
(2012-12-28, 22:06)varuag Wrote: When I try to configure a slot via the Smart Playlist Manager or assign a playlist to a main menu item, none of my playlists (4 of them) get listed.

In the xbmc log, I can see the following (and no other errors):

ERROR: Python script "script.playlists" does not exist

This despite me having the latest script.playlists (v1.0.1) from http:// http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/f...laylists/

Any clues what might be wrong?

Did you have the addon before you started the xbmc? If not try restarting and see if that works. I had the same issue yesterday with script.metadata.actors and the only time i saw the widget selection was after restarting xbmc.

Just a thought.

Did all that before reporting the problem.
Still facing the issue but was planning a fresh clean install of my entire setup for a while now. Will go ahead with that and hopefully this will go away.
(2012-12-29, 18:21)mikebzh44 Wrote:
(2012-12-29, 15:59)mikebzh44 Wrote: Phil,

I'm playing with smartplayliststuff branch but my custom menu with widget and Live DVD case background stay empty.

The reason is that variable is empty :

<setting type="string" name="skin.aeon.nox.IncludeWatchedCVPL"></setting>

in my guisettings.xml

This variable stay blank until I switch to True in settings (where ?).

I think that the script need to handle this case because when I force parameter to false when value is blank in python, widgets and Live DVD case BG are OK.

PS : smart playlist are not in the master branch ? So no smart playlist for custom menus in AE4.0 stable release with coming very soon ?
Phil, forget about it, I was not setting up the skin the right way Blush

But now, I want to manage my 3 smart playlists : Parents movies, Children movies and Animated

Everything is OK except for Live DVD Case :

When I'm on Children movies or Animated, cases are filled with Parents movies :S

fixed.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
  • 89(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY]10