• 89(current)
[MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out
Hey Hitcher, Keep up the great work, it's awesome.

Any plans to add the "new and improved" vertical menu?

http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=54130
Hey Hitcher,

could you please add this tiny little change to your mod?
It will display the artist for the next and previous song in the music osd, e.g. if the next song in the playlist is "Billy Talent - Red Flag" the osd is currently just showing "NEXT Red Flag". this totally sucks if you have a large collection of songs, cos I can't remember every song-title. With displaying "Bily Talent - Red Flag" this is much easier and that's what this change is doing.

In MusicVisualisation.xml change this line (117):
Code:
<label>[COLOR AAa7a4a4]$LOCALIZE[31715][/COLOR][CR][COLOR AAFFFFFF] $INFO[MusicPlayer.Offset(-1).Title][/COLOR][CR][COLOR AAa7a4a4]$LOCALIZE[31704][/COLOR][CR][COLOR AAFFFFFF] $INFO[MusicPlayer.Offset(1).Title][/COLOR]</label>
to this:
Code:
<label>[COLOR AAa7a4a4]$LOCALIZE[31715][/COLOR][CR][COLOR AAFFFFFF] $INFO[MusicPlayer.Offset(-1).Artist] - $INFO[MusicPlayer.Offset(-1).Title][/COLOR][CR][COLOR AAa7a4a4]$LOCALIZE[31704][/COLOR][CR][COLOR AAFFFFFF] $INFO[MusicPlayer.Offset(1).Artist] - $INFO[MusicPlayer.Offset(1).Title][/COLOR]</label>

Would be really great, otherwise I always have to redo this after making an update for your great mod. Thanks!
Steffen
Hitcher Wrote:There is already one.

Hi,

I must be missing something as I can't see that anywhere ?

(Volume pop up).

Is that part of your mod ?

Regards,

Gary
You're using a remote and you cannot see the pop-up volume indicator when you adjust the volume? This is not skin related, it's because the way your remote is managed by windows, when hid device is not disabled. Basically, you adjust your SISTEM's volume, not XBMC's volume.
Dunno if I'm right, but that's my situation, so I'm gueesin' this might apply to you also.
gmeleski Wrote:Hi,

I must be missing something as I can't see that anywhere ?

(Volume pop up).

Is that part of your mod ?

Regards,

Gary
Pressing '-' or '+' decreases and increases XBMC's volume and you get a window showing it.
I would guess if you are digital out volume will not work?
MEvil Wrote:Hey Hitcher,

could you please add this tiny little change to your mod?
It will display the artist for the next and previous song in the music osd, e.g. if the next song in the playlist is "Billy Talent - Red Flag" the osd is currently just showing "NEXT Red Flag". this totally sucks if you have a large collection of songs, cos I can't remember every song-title. With displaying "Bily Talent - Red Flag" this is much easier and that's what this change is doing.

In MusicVisualisation.xml change this line (117):
Code:
<label>[COLOR AAa7a4a4]$LOCALIZE[31715][/COLOR][CR][COLOR AAFFFFFF] $INFO[MusicPlayer.Offset(-1).Title][/COLOR][CR][COLOR AAa7a4a4]$LOCALIZE[31704][/COLOR][CR][COLOR AAFFFFFF] $INFO[MusicPlayer.Offset(1).Title][/COLOR]</label>
to this:
Code:
<label>[COLOR AAa7a4a4]$LOCALIZE[31715][/COLOR][CR][COLOR AAFFFFFF] $INFO[MusicPlayer.Offset(-1).Artist] - $INFO[MusicPlayer.Offset(-1).Title][/COLOR][CR][COLOR AAa7a4a4]$LOCALIZE[31704][/COLOR][CR][COLOR AAFFFFFF] $INFO[MusicPlayer.Offset(1).Artist] - $INFO[MusicPlayer.Offset(1).Title][/COLOR]</label>

Would be really great, otherwise I always have to redo this after making an update for your great mod. Thanks!
Steffen

No, you don´t have to. start using GIT (use "git clone --depth 1 git://github.com/Hitcher/aeon.git" )
after that you only have to type git pull and you´re done.
saves time and saves bandwidth.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Hitcher,

Coming back to the issue of speed. I've taken your advice and turned everything i could off in the settings to improve skin performance.

However i still experience a slowdown when moving from the home screen into... lets say... the videos section and then another slowdown when moving from a stopped or ended video back into the videos section.

Can anything be done to make it more "snappy"?
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Latest XBMC Live running on Zotac ION-ITX-C-U (Intel Atom N230 1.6Ghz, Nvidia ION), 2GB RAM
andreyk Wrote:Hitcher,

Coming back to the issue of speed. I've taken your advice and turned everything i could off in the settings to improve skin performance.

However i still experience a slowdown when moving from the home screen into... lets say... the videos section and then another slowdown when moving from a stopped or ended video back into the videos section.

Can anything be done to make it more "snappy"?

regarding to your signature, i'd say: remove the transitions and animations Wink
cheers,azido :;):
Hitcher Wrote:Pressing '-' or '+' decreases and increases XBMC's volume and you get a window showing it.

I'm using an MCE remote with Event Ghost and did not have the proper keys mapped.

Works.

Thanks.

Gary
garyi Wrote:I would guess if you are digital out volume will not work?

it should still pop up mentioning you're in passthrough mode. and volume will work on digital output as long as the audio is only mono/stereo.
cheers,azido :;):
Patrick33 Wrote:love the tweaks... only complain i have is that scrolling through my movies while in "list low" really seems to be a struggle... it used to scroll quickly and smoothly but now it is anything but... anyone else with this problem?

I accidentally turned off the background image loader in movies -- will post an update tonight
Is there something broken with Library view for Music? I can't seem to enable it while in Hitched. I have to switch to another skin, like PM3 and then switch to file mode and then back to library mode. When I switch back to Hitched, library mode works for music.
Hi all,

Any plans to include view modes in games section? A multiplex view would be great.

Cheers.
tAmE Wrote:Hi all,

Any plans to include view modes in games section? A multiplex view would be great.

Cheers.

Fully agree, but would this be the responsibility of the skin or the Launcher plugin (or do you use something else for Games?)?
  • 89(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out11