• 9(current)
[RELEASE] Tamil Video AddOn - TV Shows, Movie news, Live TV and Live Radio
Its really cool to see the excellent feedback I get here, it defn keeps me motivated. This has now gone from just a hobby to a serious hobby for me Smile So thanks again for the encouraging words.

Reg techsatish vs tubetamil I dont have any preference. Though I spend a lot of time in coding the plugin I'm not a heavy user of the plugin Smile I mostly spend time on the movie news/interview section and I haven't really noticed any delay in tubetamil updating the latest content. You are the experts here.

I looked at techsatish, the backend code is almost similar to tubetamil, I dunno who copied from who Smile It makes it easy for me to switch the plugin to scrape techsatish if you guys think that is the way to go.

I also really dont see much point in keeping both techsatish and tubetamil in the plugin. 99% of the content is exactly the same. So how about changing the menu like this:

Code:
Live TV
Live Radio
On Demand
    TV Serial
    TV Show
    Cinema
    <etc>

On demand can pull content from either site based on whatever site you guys say is most stable. A site that is stable and up is slightly more important than a site that has more content.

What do u guys think?
that looks perfect, if you could simplify live tv categories even more by not having so many sub categories that'd be good too.

also, maybe another name for TV Show, so it doesn't get mixed up with tv serial?

can't wait till its done, must be exciting to have a plugin almost 30 thousand people use. Congrats.
(2014-01-19, 04:54)codenx Wrote: Its really cool to see the excellent feedback I get here, it defn keeps me motivated. This has now gone from just a hobby to a serious hobby for me Smile So thanks again for the encouraging words.

Reg techsatish vs tubetamil I dont have any preference. Though I spend a lot of time in coding the plugin I'm not a heavy user of the plugin Smile I mostly spend time on the movie news/interview section and I haven't really noticed any delay in tubetamil updating the latest content. You are the experts here.

I looked at techsatish, the backend code is almost similar to tubetamil, I dunno who copied from who Smile It makes it easy for me to switch the plugin to scrape techsatish if you guys think that is the way to go.

I also really dont see much point in keeping both techsatish and tubetamil in the plugin. 99% of the content is exactly the same. So how about changing the menu like this:

Code:
Live TV
Live Radio
On Demand
    TV Serial
    TV Show
    Cinema
    <etc>

On demand can pull content from either site based on whatever site you guys say is most stable. A site that is stable and up is slightly more important than a site that has more content.

What do u guys think?

it is a good news, that category layout is great.

Code:
Live TV
Live Radio
On Demand
    TV Serial
    TV Show
    Cinema
    <etc>

only thing you should do is, separate the tubetamail links from the main tree and put it to the tree branch, because when the tube tamil is not accessible your entire plugin is not accessible.

this way, if tubetamil is down then they can use Livetv or Live radio.

good luck in your next update.
My Sample XML---> http://goo.gl/XUxPzB
XBMC Team need donation, please donate.....!
"We all should grateful to XBMC Team and addons/plugins developers, They are the people did most of the hard work to develop such a great open source media center."

Hi guys,

Any news on Sun TV? It seems the links are down and watchsuntv.com have changed the streams....

My mom is getting nervous :-)
Hi,

I have tried 2.06 and 2.07..on both I get the same plugin error message...

Could anyone please advise how I can get this addon working....
If I have to manually update the default.py, where can I find the most recent one ?

Thanks
deepjag, what is the error message? Can you copy your xbmc.log file to pastebin and post a link here? I can take a look.
Pushed a new update, version 2.0.6 (repo version 2.0.8). This reorders the menu like we discussed in this thread. Tube tamil should not bring down the plugin now Smile

http://github.com/codenx/codenx-xbmc-add...-2.0.8.zip

As always, please report bugs. Cheers!
Looks great...Thanks codenx for wonderful work
(2014-01-25, 10:06)codenx Wrote: Pushed a new update, version 2.0.6 (repo version 2.0.8). This reorders the menu like we discussed in this thread. Tube tamil should not bring down the plugin now Smile

http://github.com/codenx/codenx-xbmc-add...-2.0.8.zip

As always, please report bugs. Cheers!

wow, codenx, thank you so much for the great update.

working great, I will send you the updated live Tv links when necessary.

guys, please give him +1 for codenx.

@codenx, you got +1 reputation again.

you have proved again your self as a great coder, keep it up with your great work.

cheers.....!
"We all should grateful to XBMC Team and addons/plugins developers, They are the people did most of the hard work to develop such a great open source media center."

nirooshan, I see Sun TV and KTV is broken for me too. I checked the stream source and seems to be the same. I dont see any stream URLs in watchsuntv, how do I get those?

Fireeater, do u know what is the updated stream url for these channels are? Thanks for the reps Smile
(2014-01-26, 02:59)codenx Wrote: nirooshan, I see Sun TV and KTV is broken for me too. I checked the stream source and seems to be the same. I dont see any stream URLs in watchsuntv, how do I get those?

Fireeater, do u know what is the updated stream url for these channels are? Thanks for the reps Smile

need to wait for some time.

Sorry guys, I do not have the logins for those sites?!? Anyone?
(2014-01-27, 12:39)nirooshan Wrote: Sorry guys, I do not have the logins for those sites?!? Anyone?

hi guys.

my sun tv , vijay tv also stopped for few dyas ago. anyone can provide a mxl file.
HI,
Can someone get links from sasta tv add-on..
I can get login details from a mate..
I think some of the sites proposed here to grab links are paid sites. I think we should refrain from getting links from any of these sites. If you guys know any free site like tamiltv I would be happy to get the links and update the xml file. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Tamil Video AddOn - TV Shows, Movie news, Live TV and Live Radio3