• 9(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only
(2013-01-07, 03:53)thrak76 Wrote: The self-building movie banners are pretty slick, phil. Great new view option!

i must be either incredibly blind or just dumb.. where can I find this self-building movie banner function that phil just added?
(2013-01-07, 14:25)gman3042 Wrote:
(2013-01-07, 03:53)thrak76 Wrote: The self-building movie banners are pretty slick, phil. Great new view option!

i must be either incredibly blind or just dumb.. where can I find this self-building movie banner function that phil just added?

Just pick banners for a movie viewtype (wall or tripanel for instance) in the viewtype settings, and voila! Banners for everything. If the movie doesn't already have a banner.jpg, then Nox creates one from the fanart and clearlogo.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2013-01-07, 05:58)jdastas Wrote: I Didn't get a response in the eden thread for Nox 3.6... So i'll post here since Im using 4.0 on my macbook and will upgrade to 4.0 as soon as all bugs are worked out on frodo for my main HTPC.

Hi all,

Special thanks to Phil and Bignoid for this wonderful and beautiful skin, I've been a user ever since I made the switch from Plex about 1.5 years ago. Cheers!

I have a minor request on some tweeking that I want to do.

below you will see in the episode view type under tv shows, both the season poster and the logo appear right next to eachother. Personally for me I feel that this is somewhat redundant for the screen and would like to actually get rid of one of them in this view type. Let me show you what Im talking about.

If anyone can please point me to the correct place in the xml file to change this or give me any tips that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help.

I agree. would be nice if we could switch on/off logo and cover art in epi view. But that is just a nice to have for me.

Lovin' this skin!
Photo 
Love the new skin, so many new features to play withBig Grin

I've been trying out the Mixed Movies widget, and for some reason the middle panel displays the TV logo four out of five times:

Is this something I need to configure?
The middle panel displays in progress movies. If you have none, or less than 5, it's going to be partly empty.
Phil,

Is it possible to do somthing like in the screenshot below?

I would love it to have the 'rolling' cdart like in the widget infopanel.

Is this possible?

PS sorry for the crappy mockup, had to reinstall system and havnt had chance to do photoshop yet.

Matt
Main - LG - OLED65CX6LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV - Yamaha RXV383 - N2plus running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
BedRoom - Panasonic DX-700 UHD TV - N2 running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
Server - debian based 10TB Media Server 
(2013-01-07, 20:43)Vaikin Wrote: The middle panel displays in progress movies. If you have none, or less than 5, it's going to be partly empty.

Thanks that now make sense,

Phil, is it possible to have the widget only scroll through in progress movies? So if you only have two movies then it will just scroll between the two, as I guess many people wont have too many in progress movies. I really like this widget and I think it would be even better if it didnt have the TV icon popping up. Just a suggestion
How can I have my movies and TV shows scanned in but have the artwork all saved to their respective folders and not cache a billion MegaBytes of clipart on my C:\ Drive?

I have all of my movies/TV on different HDDs and organized in separate folders in the correct XBMC folder hierarchy...
(2013-01-07, 22:16)crimsonfury Wrote: How can I have my movies and TV shows scanned in but have the artwork all saved to their respective folders and not cache a billion MegaBytes of clipart on my C:\ Drive?

I have all of my movies/TV on different HDDs and organized in separate folders in the correct XBMC folder hierarchy...

you can't.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2013-01-07, 22:20)phil65 Wrote:
(2013-01-07, 22:16)crimsonfury Wrote: How can I have my movies and TV shows scanned in but have the artwork all saved to their respective folders and not cache a billion MegaBytes of clipart on my C:\ Drive?

you can't.

No addon's like the Artwork Organizer that does this? So essentially I will ultimately fill my SSD?
(2013-01-07, 22:30)crimsonfury Wrote:
(2013-01-07, 22:20)phil65 Wrote:

you can't.

No addon's like the Artwork Organizer that does this? So essentially I will ultimately fill my SSD?

you can of course map your database folder somewhere else. that's not really xbmc-specific anymore though.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Shouldnt get a problem with space.
Aeon nox 4.0 on frodo rc2 downloaded from the repo crashes xbmc every time I try to enable it. I thought this was fixed?
(2013-01-07, 23:16)thesuffering Wrote: Aeon nox 4.0 on frodo rc2 downloaded from the repo crashes xbmc every time I try to enable it. I thought this was fixed?

it is fixed. i installed the repo version on 6 different pcs. no problems at all.
(2013-01-07, 21:25)bigdave50uk Wrote: Phil, is it possible to have the widget only scroll through in progress movies? So if you only have two movies then it will just scroll between the two, as I guess many people wont have too many in progress movies. I really like this widget and I think it would be even better if it didnt have the TV icon popping up. Just a suggestion

I've also noticed that the album cover for the music now playing widget has rounded edges, when the Square theme is applied. Is it possible to change this?

• 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only14