• 9(current)
Release HDHomeRun PVR native addon
@zcsizmadia thanks for this! really makes things slick. I was wondering if you can add an option where I could selectively add/remove channels from the guide. My cable co has two sets of channels SD and HD. I only care for HD channels though but have no choice but to scroll through the first ~700 or so to get to the HD ones.

I have the desired channels favorited via the hdhr web interface... maybe have an option to only include favorite channels? thoughts.

thanks for your consideration .
(2016-01-27, 17:49)bry- Wrote: @zcsizmadia thanks for this! really makes things slick. I was wondering if you can add an option where I could selectively add/remove channels from the guide. My cable co has two sets of channels SD and HD. I only care for HD channels though but have no choice but to scroll through the first ~700 or so to get to the HD ones.

I have the desired channels favorited via the hdhr web interface... maybe have an option to only include favorite channels? thoughts.

With the latest hdhr firmware you can click on the star again to cross out the channel. It won't show up anymore.
(2016-01-27, 17:49)bry- Wrote: @zcsizmadia thanks for this! really makes things slick. I was wondering if you can add an option where I could selectively add/remove channels from the guide. My cable co has two sets of channels SD and HD. I only care for HD channels though but have no choice but to scroll through the first ~700 or so to get to the HD ones.

You can edit the guide under the pvr section in the settings menu.
Was not aware. I'll take a look! Thanks to the both of you.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Does this addon use Kodi's proxy settings? I am proxying my Kodi traffic over a ssh tunnel to access my HDHomerun tuner over the internet. I am able to do this individually with HTTP strm files but I need the addon to access my unit via the proxy settngs of Kodi. Anyway to do this? Thanks.
Uh oh. I just built a new setup and apparently the OpenElec build I'm running for Braswell with HEVC decoding won't let me load the repository. I get a "does not have the correct structure" error.

It's not showing up in the PVR libraries either.

Edit- I found an old zip of the 1.04 build and that worked. it wouldn't load the the repository tho. This is a special OpenElec Isengard build. Fritch 6.0.98

I'd appreciate it if you could post a zip of the newest build or help me get the repository to load.
Wagg,

Where did you find that old zip 1.04 build for OpenElec? I have 3 OpenElec's that could use this and I had the same "structure" error.
This works great in Jarvis, but all my systems are Isengard....
(2016-02-01, 02:31)frozenimage Wrote: Wagg,

Where did you find that old zip 1.04 build for OpenElec? I have 3 OpenElec's that could use this and I had the same "structure" error.
This works great in Jarvis, but all my systems are Isengard....

I had a copy on a flash drive:

http://uploadrocket.net/9qto5aqw0c13/pvr...4.zip.html

I uploaded a copy of it for you. One problem I am having with it on my new build is that the sound is lagging big-time on some channels. Same thing with the standard HDConnect PVR.

I just upgraded to the latest Jarvis OE build and now nothing works. I can't load anything, none of the repositories. Even the zip file.
this would be great with my Amazon Fire TV.
Will it be supportet?
(2016-02-01, 22:17)henningdalgaard Wrote: this would be great with my Amazon Fire TV.
Will it be supportet?
As of now I have it working perfectly on the nexus player , shield tv and a wetek play which are all Android based so I would assume yes it will work on fine on a fire TV.
I have this working in Jarvis. I do have two SiliconDust HD Homerun tuners so is that why I'm getting double channel listings? Also is there a way to get rid of that first number in the guide on the left?

Sorry for being such a noob but just wanted to clarify or ask, in quick summary, what this can and cannot currently do or support:

- This HDHR PVR add-on *does* support live TV (play/pause/ff/rw playback) upon streaming from an HDHR (clarification question - where does it *store* the buffer?)

- It sounds like there are issues getting this running on Raspberry Pi?

- Currently, recording to disk or network share is *not* supported (Use case example A: I want to plug in an external USB drive to my device running Kodi and be able to record a show or schedule recordings on it. Use case example B: I want to specify a network share location per the plugin/Kodi to record to).
Is there a link that works for a linux version to run a PI2? I am trying to get a pvr to run in a new PI2 thanks
Thanks for this great add-on. Out of curiosity, do you overwrite the TV29.db channel list database file on each startup? The problem is that most of my channels are shown with just the channel number as the channel name. So I used the nice channel editor program from here (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=245830) to conveniently edit the Kodi channel names. But even after doing an 'adb push' of the edited TV29.db file, it is overwritten each time. Can you provide an option not to fetch the channel list each time, so that the TV29.db is not overwritten each time?

On an unrelated note, it would also be nice if the channel numbers would be assigned their proper channel number and not just assigned sequentially starting from 1.
Does anyone have this working in Openelec on a PI2?
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDHomeRun PVR native addon3