• 9(current)
Beta Library Integration Tool - Automatically add videos from plugins to your library
Hey, first thanks that is on work for kodi matrix.....
for me it’s not working if you want sync a library.... i can add only a specific movie. If I try to sync a library he ask me which kind (movie, tv show....) but than it says no tv show added. Even i choose movies.

best m.
(2021-05-16, 05:03)kingkiller Wrote: I hope you can help with the MI project, and bring good news soon.

I like that. Fingers crossed.
BTW, I noticed that it wrote metadata folders for the movies but nothing was written inside the folders.

Edit: Just realized that LIT doesn't supply metadata. Maybe getting the video addons meta data might be a good idea. Netflix, Prime, Disney+ and some of the Network Addons have good metadata.
It still doesn't work
@jokero009,
The version from https://github.com/luizoti/script.librar...ation.tool. works for me. Hit the green button and choose download zip.
(2021-05-16, 15:20)LongMan Wrote:
(2021-05-16, 05:03)kingkiller Wrote: I hope you can help with the MI project, and bring good news soon.

BTW, I noticed that it wrote metadata folders for the movies but nothing was written inside the folders.

Edit: Just realized that LIT doesn't supply metadata. Maybe getting the video addons meta data might be a good idea. Netflix, Prime, Disney+ and some of the Network Addons have good metadata.
The .nfo files are something that I need to review, I implemented a simple function, which generates a basic nfo with the data provided by the information that kodi offers, but remember that in tests, kodi does not search the content data when the nfo it is generated, with this, a library is full of contents without cover, something that I don’t have time to search is a method to collect the metadata directly with the KODI api, otherwise, for now, it will only be basic metadata.

(If I'm not mistaken, disable this function for the reason above, stop, I will check and if it is disabled, I will reactivate.)
(2021-05-16, 20:04)jokero009 Wrote: It still doesn't work

Download the last version.
Now at startup there is no error) Thank you very much =) But for some reason, when adding video data to the media library from the video extensions, it is not added to the folder .. But new functions appear in the context menu. When adding, the default folders in the data addon are empty
(2021-05-16, 15:16)Herrybo Wrote: Hey, first thanks that is on work for kodi matrix.....
for me it’s not working if you want sync a library.... i can add only a specific movie. If I try to sync a library he ask me which kind (movie, tv show....) but than it says no tv show added. Even i choose movies.

best m.

Does it add the movie correctly? Make sure the movie does not appear in 'Staged Movies'
Many texts are out of date in relation to the functions I added, as I remember, it always shows that it added episodes even if movies and etc. are added.

In both cases, open an issue on Github so I look when possible.

Issues.
(2021-05-16, 22:21)jokero009 Wrote: Now at startup there is no error) Thank you very much =) But for some reason, when adding video data to the media library from the video extensions, it is not added to the folder .. But new functions appear in the context menu. When adding, the default folders in the data addon are empty

Check in 'Staged Movies' or 'Staged Shows', i suppose is there.
(2021-05-16, 15:20)LongMan Wrote:

Updatad, the nfo is enable now, you can test.
Can confirm the writing of the nfos. Data rather limited, title and year for the movies I tested, but it works. That's an improvement. Thanks for that.

Cheers,
LongMan
(2021-05-17, 03:30)LongMan Wrote: Can confirm the writing of the nfos. Data rather limited, title and year for the movies I tested, but it works. That's an improvement. Thanks for that.

Cheers,
LongMan

The current structure uses jsonrpc to collect the data in the addons directory, by the tests I did each addons implements the information it finds relevant/has, it may be possible to collect the cover, but I believe that collecting it externally is easier, it is something that needs tested.

I did not advance in the nfos because I use tinyMediaManager or the internal scraper of the kodi, so I disabled it.
Excuse me, please! The internet worked very badly for me all day yesterday. In general, I downloaded your new version ..) It does not give errors and there are even default folders .. I did not touch anything in the settings! But when adding it, it displays a window on the top right where it says could not be identified, not added (Please tell me how this can be fixed?
(2021-05-18, 02:45)jokero009 Wrote: Excuse me, please! The internet worked very badly for me all day yesterday. In general, I downloaded your new version ..) It does not give errors and there are even default folders .. I did not touch anything in the settings! But when adding it, it displays a window on the top right where it says could not be identified, not added (Please tell me how this can be fixed?
Inform the streaming service, and the type of content.
The only services I tested were:

- Netflix
- Amazon
- Disney+
- Crunchroll

If possible open an issue on github for these cases, it is easier for me to see: issues
I am pretty new to this, and have been trying for a week to make my TV show library work properly. The movie library works perfectly.

When I add any TV show/episode to the library, the tool adds it to the movie staging area and I am unable to move it, or rename it.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Where am I going wrong. I'm running kodi 17 exodus on a firestick.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library Integration Tool - Automatically add videos from plugins to your library0