• 90(current)
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)
@Komet,
Can you trigger a build for Ubuntu 14.10, aka Utopic Unicorn?

I'm starting to update my machines and ME really is a must have.

Again, thanks for a great software.

h.udo
(2014-11-15, 22:53)h.udo Wrote: @Komet,
Can you trigger a build for Ubuntu 14.10, aka Utopic Unicorn?

I'm starting to update my machines and ME really is a must have.

Again, thanks for a great software.

h.udo

Hi,

Just edit the sources.list so it looks for ¨Trusty¨ Not elegant but it works Wink

HTH
MiBox running KODI app (latest)
Synology DS215+ - 8+6 TB | Synology DS211 - 4+4 TB - No RAID | Homebrew server Ubuntu server - 10 TB - LVM | Ubuntu Server 18.04.01 -10 TB - RAID5
Philips 50PFK5300 | Sony HT-XT100 Soundplate
Scanning my media with MediaElch
Greetings all. Exposing my self as the total noob that I am, I would very much appreciate if someone would please explain to me how to install this on an ASUS Chromebox Dual boot Openelec unit? I go to the download page and cannot find a zip file to DL and run. Am I supposed to do this through sudo using the Ubunto commands? (Not even sure how to do that).

Thx in advance for anyone taking the time to help.

jasn
Hey everyone, when im trying to scrape movies with BDMV format there are no streamdetails for it, is there something i can do about it ?

Folder structure is the following.

Movies (This is where all my movies are)
-- *Movie Name*
---- BDMV
------ BACKUP
------ CLIPINF
------ PLAYLIST
------ STREAM
------ index.bdmv
------ MovieObject.bdmv
(2014-11-17, 02:39)Exek Wrote: Hey everyone, when im trying to scrape movies with BDMV format there are no streamdetails for it, is there something i can do about it ?

Folder structure is the following.

Movies (This is where all my movies are)
-- *Movie Name*
---- BDMV
------ BACKUP
------ CLIPINF
------ PLAYLIST
------ STREAM
------ index.bdmv
------ MovieObject.bdmv

Hi Exek,

You should include the pictures you have send me in your post. It would explain your issue more graphically Wink

And by the way: welcome here Big Grin

Greetz,

_J@n_
MiBox running KODI app (latest)
Synology DS215+ - 8+6 TB | Synology DS211 - 4+4 TB - No RAID | Homebrew server Ubuntu server - 10 TB - LVM | Ubuntu Server 18.04.01 -10 TB - RAID5
Philips 50PFK5300 | Sony HT-XT100 Soundplate
Scanning my media with MediaElch
(2014-11-17, 19:25)_J@n_ Wrote: Hi Exek,

You should include the pictures you have send me in your post. It would explain your issue more graphically Wink

And by the way: welcome here Big Grin

Greetz,

_J@n_

I didn't included them because they have nothing to do with MediaElch, basically an xbcm issue.

Anyway, here is how Streamdetails looks like for scraped movie with MediaElch if thats gonna help.

http://i.imgur.com/1wMj2yP.jpg
(2014-11-16, 20:10)jasn Wrote: Greetings all. Exposing my self as the total noob that I am, I would very much appreciate if someone would please explain to me how to install this on an ASUS Chromebox Dual boot Openelec unit? I go to the download page and cannot find a zip file to DL and run. Am I supposed to do this through sudo using the Ubunto commands? (Not even sure how to do that).

Thx in advance for anyone taking the time to help.

jasn

Duh... Figured it out. Smile
Hi Komet,
sorry to ask, but is there a chance to get the new version before Christmas? :-)
it has been a while since the mac version was updated.
Thanks
Music 
Hello, I'm just trying to use MediaElch. I've got some movie files with double language audio but the information of which languages are is not embedded in the movie file. If with MediaElch I go on the 'Streamdetails' tab...
http://i.imgur.com/aYi9uQw.png
I could write manually this language information but it seems that even after a 'Save all' this does not work, the information does not remain stored. I'd like to use this information to build smart playlist based on the audio language. How can I do this? Thanx.
@Komet..

any plans for a new version on 2014?
I may have missed it, but is there a way to get MediaElch (2.1.2) to search for new movies without having to reload the lot of them?
(2015-01-11, 14:09)Kronen Wrote: I may have missed it, but is there a way to get MediaElch (2.1.2) to search for new movies without having to reload the lot of them?

No Kronen. As far as I know ME does not keep it's own database and so cannot have the state of a prior scan hence the necessity of rescanning.

TC
(2015-01-11, 16:53)rjalex Wrote:
(2015-01-11, 14:09)Kronen Wrote: I may have missed it, but is there a way to get MediaElch (2.1.2) to search for new movies without having to reload the lot of them?

No Kronen. As far as I know ME does not keep it's own database and so cannot have the state of a prior scan hence the necessity of rescanning.

TC

Doh! That's a real shame. The program is great but having to scan hundreds of films on a NAS each time you add a couple of new ones is a real pain.
Could you maybe get around this by using a directory to add movies to, fix them with mediaelch and then move them to a "production" directory ? That's more or less what I do and am quite happy with this.
i have a usage-related question, maybe someone can clarify. if i want to add additional episodes or a whole new season to an already existing tv-show, what is the best way to do so?

at the moment i do the following when adding a whole new season:
1. right click on show and "scan for new episodes"
2. scrape each image type of the season itself manually
3. click on each new eposide, choose "load information" (i then have to select the show each time)

i find this quite cumbersome.

the only quicker alternative i found is to select the show itself and choose "load information". but this seems to re-scrape everything from this show. information and pictures at show-level, season-level and all episodes (both new and old). this overwrites all manual changes i made at show-level or for all previously existing seasons (e.g. manually selecting posters).

is there any way i can batch-scrape information and images for all new seasons and episodes and leaving already existing pictures and information unchanged?
  • 90(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)9