• 94(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
There are really fast VPN services out there that will play any HD video without buffer. Some better than others and some servers faster than others within one VON service too
ive been using hotspot shield since feb without any issues to the addon untill the beta was released :/
As others have said, it is worthwhile checking a few different American locations within the VPN that you are using. I'm using HMA, a location within New Jersey wouldn't work, I changed to another server located in New Jersey and it works, so fiddle about until it works.
***Update 2015.7.28 Released***

- Added Charter login support
(2015-07-28, 20:31)eracknaphobia Wrote: ***Update 2015.7.28 Released***

AWESOME NEWS!

Can't wait to try it out!
(2015-07-28, 20:31)eracknaphobia Wrote: ***Update 2015.7.28 Released***

Charter login working great, thanks thanks and thanks again !

Ron
Think I may have sorted out a cable one account you can use.

I have used my friends account and created a limited account for myself which I have tested here in the UK and it gets me access to NBCSN Live Extra via their web browser.

Cant PM eracknaphobia just yet for some reason...but I have the details ready and waiting for them!
the vpn i use only has united states and i cannot change location within the states is there anything else i can do which will get my past the script errors while on the vpn?
(2015-07-29, 14:32)Meerkat118 Wrote: the vpn i use only has united states and i cannot change location within the states is there anything else i can do which will get my past the script errors while on the vpn?

Post or PM me an error log
Hi eracknaphobia, I am unable to pm or email you. How can I get login details to you for cable one?
(2015-07-29, 15:19)Zorb Wrote: Hi eracknaphobia, I am unable to pm or email you. How can I get login details to you for cable one?

I sent you a PM. Let me know if you didn't receive it.
Got it but can't reply. Have emailed you the details!
(2015-07-27, 18:18)toshibanull Wrote: Just to confirm, if you have XFinity Or Comcast (Same thing) accounts and are trying to use SmartDNS through the KODI app, it will not work - it will work on the official NBCSn app/website, but not through Kodi. Erack has confirmed this is to do with the Captcha system that XFinity/Comcast uses. XFinity/Comcast + SmartDNS + KODI App = Won't Work.

A VPN with American location does however work. One way around this (What I personally use, thanks to Olliepop) is to connect via VPN and SmartDNS, login through KODI app, once connected, disconnect VPN and let SmartDNS take over - SmartDNS is more stable for me personally.

If you are on FireTv, just use the official app, from what I've seen difference in quality is minimal.

Zorb - Erack has mentioned that he can add any Cable Providers to the KODI app, but needs login details first so he can code it into the app. If you are willing to give him your CableOne.net details, I'm sure he can add it (Obviously don't post them on the thread!)
hi mate
ive got an xfinity account, but cant get it to load, via kodi with a dns, after seeing your post i can see why now thanks for the info, would it work on the fire tv on the officail app just using the dns supplier or will it still need a vpn
thanks
Al
(2015-07-29, 18:04)bigal993 Wrote:
(2015-07-27, 18:18)toshibanull Wrote: Just to confirm, if you have XFinity Or Comcast (Same thing) accounts and are trying to use SmartDNS through the KODI app, it will not work - it will work on the official NBCSn app/website, but not through Kodi. Erack has confirmed this is to do with the Captcha system that XFinity/Comcast uses. XFinity/Comcast + SmartDNS + KODI App = Won't Work.

A VPN with American location does however work. One way around this (What I personally use, thanks to Olliepop) is to connect via VPN and SmartDNS, login through KODI app, once connected, disconnect VPN and let SmartDNS take over - SmartDNS is more stable for me personally.

If you are on FireTv, just use the official app, from what I've seen difference in quality is minimal.

Zorb - Erack has mentioned that he can add any Cable Providers to the KODI app, but needs login details first so he can code it into the app. If you are willing to give him your CableOne.net details, I'm sure he can add it (Obviously don't post them on the thread!)
hi mate
ive got an xfinity account, but cant get it to load, via kodi with a dns, after seeing your post i can see why now thanks for the info, would it work on the fire tv on the officail app just using the dns supplier or will it still need a vpn
thanks
Al

The official app should work fine with a DNS service but the quality of stream might not be as good as this plugin.
I have an xfinity login in and tried with a dns and vpn and cant get any streams to play. Is this just the xfinity login or is the issue with a dns?
  • 94(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13